Skyfall James Bond leather jacket

1111213141517»

Comments

• OSS117OSS117 Posts: 48MI6 Agent
    edited February 2014
    I do love mine too , but I don't think these jackets could be conditioned without permanently modifying them (alas!).
    On a side note - and because I read many negative comments about MrPorter batch - : I've tried on the Menlo at length in Paris Levi's Store in summer 2012, and the fit in S was loose with a boxy cut .The leather was indeed slightly heavier but the finish was exactly the same than MrPorter's - with of course a few minor variations from one jacket to the other.
    For my frame , the S Menlo from MrPorter , gives a much accurate fit than previous seasons release.
  • tardis1711tardis1711 Posts: 208MI6 Agent
    If anyone is still looking MR Porter have a near identical jacket but in black.

http://www.mrporter.com/mens/levis_vintage_clothing/1930s-distressed-suede-jacket/466713
    I received the Mr porter Levi jacket in suede today.
    Lovely jacket. Exactly like the one worn in skyfall ( except black and suede ..lol)
    Looks great and fits same as the skyfall one.
  • cmdr_bongcmdr_bong AustraliaPosts: 202MI6 Agent
    tardis1711 wrote:
    Lovely jacket. Exactly like the one worn in skyfall ( except black and suede ..lol)

Did you have to go down a size for it to fit, like the sizing guide on the page at Mr Porter suggested?
    cmdr_bong wrote:
    tardis1711 wrote:

Did you have to go down a size for it to fit, like the sizing guide on the page at Mr Porter suggested?
    No For me I bought my normal size. I am a 40.5 inch chest and the medium zipped up is very snug.
    If I had sized down there is no way it would have fitted me.
  • Colonel DukeColonel Duke Posts: 63MI6 Agent
    In my hunt for a brown Medium LVC as seen in the movie I came across an XL tonight. I've never dealt with this company, but thought someone here who is still searching might need the XL. http://www.stylecreep.com/levi-s-vintage-clothing-1930-s-menlo-leather-jacket-worn-black-brown

If anyone spots a Medium, please send the info my way. -{
  • apple8apple8 London,UKPosts: 140MI6 Agent
    In my hunt for a brown Medium LVC as seen in the movie I came across an XL tonight. I've never dealt with this company, but thought someone here who is still searching might need the XL. http://www.stylecreep.com/levi-s-vintage-clothing-1930-s-menlo-leather-jacket-worn-black-brown

If anyone spots a Medium, please send the info my way. -{

I'll be selling mine (medium from Mr Porter) on ebay within the next few weeks.