Skyfall James Bond leather jacket

Comments

• 00-Shane00-Shane Posts: 124MI6 Agent
    That's a great idea David! Thanks buddy
  • ReturningsonReturningson Posts: 560MI6 Agent
    i had heard only 30 were initially allocated to north america. I dont think Porter will be able to secure a 100 but maybe 50 if that. Levis lVC's production runs are very small.
  • jared_nomakjared_nomak Posts: 1,942MI6 Agent
    i had heard only 30 were initially allocated to north america. I dont think Porter will be able to secure a 100 but maybe 50 if that. Levis lVC's production runs are very small.

Yeah I did think 100 was a large number but that was from the Levi's vintage shop in London that said that mr porter had just placed a massive order, mrporter have not confirmed this
    Ross
    though a "large order" is vague...I know Bench and Loom stated that only 30 had been allocated to North America as a WHOLE so...
    Does anyone know if these are definitely going to be reproduced and where might have stock
    Ross
    Here are some shots for those who want to enjoy a little death today

Mine is a size medium. After research, im convinced that Craig is wearing a Medium for the scenes. Im 5'10 (Craig's height but he has probably 25 lbs of muscle on me).

The second shot has the sun moving away so the lighting is not good. The chinos are from Tommy Hilfiger (Slim Fit). The shirt is from H&M (Black Label Slim)

image.jpg

DSC06650.jpg

DSC06653.jpg
  • TheExit148TheExit148 Posts: 562MI6 Agent
    Whats the medium pit to pit measurement?
    21. Sleeve is 25. Backlength 24.5. Shoulder to shoulder across back is 19.5 and you have approx 2 inches in the waist side adjusters.
  • don pdon p Posts: 589MI6 Agent
    TheExit148 wrote:
    Whats the medium pit to pit measurement?

im a 42 chest and got the levi L fits perfect and snug
  • nickpnickp UK, Surrey Posts: 86MI6 Agent
    Just for info purposes, I was in Liberty's in London yesterday, they had size medium and small in stock, one of each.

Also bought the COS shirt, very nice, they have 39, 40, 41 and 42 in store but not online.

cheers

Nick
    nickp wrote:
    Just for info purposes, I was in Liberty's in London yesterday, they had size medium and small in stock, one of each.

Also bought the COS shirt, very nice, they have 39, 40, 41 and 42 in store but not online.

cheers

Nick

Any chance you could get me a small or can you mail order from them
    Ross
    nickp wrote:

cheers

Nick

Ross

Hi, assume you are taking about the jacket ? sadly not heading up to town for a while, give them a call, 0207 734 1234 Liberty's, I am sure they will be able to help.

cheers

Nick :)
    nickp wrote:
    nickp wrote:

cheers

Nick

Ross

Hi, assume you are taking about the jacket ? sadly not heading up to town for a while, give them a call, 0207 734 1234 Liberty's, I am sure they will be able to help.

cheers

Nick :)

Got it but 665 oucho! Last one!
  • CedricCedric Posts: 94MI6 Agent
    600 pounds is a lot of money indeed. personally i wouldn't want to wear it anyway, leather jackets just don't look good on me. i'd look like a wannabe tough guy. i took an after school job and put some money aside in anticipation of the movie because i knew there were gonna be a few items that i'd want to have. the billy reid coat is the most expensive for me, then the barbour jacket, but i expect to get some mileage out of those garments. they should last at good couple of years. that beeing said i'm guessing 600 pounds is a lot of money for most people on this forum, but it's also a great look for those who can wear it.
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,292MI6 Agent
    nickp wrote:

cheers

Nick

You didnt by any chance ask Libertys about the grey Skyfall scarf??
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    Congrats Ross! Well wear. Looks like I'm the last guy still in the hunt for this jacket. Fingers crossed there will be smalls in the restock!
    00-Shane wrote:
    Congrats Ross! Well wear. Looks like I'm the last guy still in the hunt for this jacket. Fingers crossed there will be smalls in the restock!

There won't from what I am being told, but I have a medium too on its way to me, so I may not keep the small
    Ross
    Doesn't make sense to me when the jacket is large for size...
    Here are some better shots of my jacket. I changed out for a regular length (still slim) shirt.

Measurements of my medium because so many have asked

chest (armpit to armpit across front) 21 Inches
    Sleeve Length (Shoulder seam down arm to end of cuff) 25 Inches
    Backlength (base of collar seam down back) 24 Inches
    Shoulder seam to shoulder seam across back: 19.5 (which is responsible for that droopy shoulder look)
    2 Inches in waist side adjusters

DSC06657.jpg

DSC06656.jpg

DSC06654.jpg
    There might new stock in december:

http://www.benchandloom.com/shop/jackets-coats/293
    Purty.

Mine just arrived from Ebay - it's a medium and the torso fit and length is great but these sleeves are going to need some magic. My tailor seems excited by challenges, so we'll see how he responds.

Did you get your sleeves shortened? How much was it?
  • HalfMonk HalfHitmanHalfMonk HalfHitman USAPosts: 2,328MI6 Agent
    Cedric wrote:
    Purty.

Mine just arrived from Ebay - it's a medium and the torso fit and length is great but these sleeves are going to need some magic. My tailor seems excited by challenges, so we'll see how he responds.

Did you get your sleeves shortened? How much was it?

I did - he brought up the sleeve and narrowed the taper so the arm holes wouldn't be too wide once brought up. I think it was $90.
    edited November 2012
    It's looking like I have a MEDIUM menlo jacket spare!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321021160052?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_sacat%3D0%26_from%3DR40%26_nkw%3D321021160052%26_rdc%3D1

Wow, seems like this jacket too might have seen the skyfall inflation
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,292MI6 Agent
    I just preordered a large from Peggs and Son to see if it fits better then my XL!! More experimentation :)
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    It's looking like I have a MEDIUM menlo jacket spare!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321021160052?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_sacat%3D0%26_from%3DR40%26_nkw%3D321021160052%26_rdc%3D1

Wow, seems like this jacket too might have seen the skyfall inflation

jeez...thats crazy
  • chris27989chris27989 Posts: 22MI6 Agent
    thought its not perfect I noticed this on ebay and its too small for me might be ideal for some one
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Leather-jacket-brown-mens-medium-vintage-looking-Ciro-Citterio-/221155109077?pt=UK_Men_s_Coats_Jackets&hash=item337ddf28d5#viTabs_0

Chris
    hi, for everyone that is interested, Liberty had xl and m in lvc in their store on Friday.

cheers
    Bench and and loom are taking pre-orders for another 30 jackets. 450$ down payment, another 450 when delivered in february/march.
    How did you find this out Cedric? It's not on their website... Do you know if I could preorder a small?