Forum theme colors?

Is there any way to adjust the theme of the forum to a white based color scheme? The black is impossible on my eyes.

Comments

• minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    zerophase wrote:
    Is there any way to adjust the theme of the forum to a white based color scheme?

No.
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • zerophasezerophase Posts: 5MI6 Agent
    I love Bond which is why I will post here but design principles 101 states that you shouldn't have light text on a dark background if there is a lot of text to be read. I know no one will listen to me, but that's just research supported fact. (I'm a digital user experience designer as my job). It would be nice for users to have the ability to choose between more than one color scheme, especially if the default is so non-conventional.
  • Thunderbird 2Thunderbird 2 East of Cardiff, Wales.Posts: 2,777MI6 Agent
    zerophase wrote:
    I love Bond which is why I will post here but design principles 101 states that you shouldn't have light text on a dark background if there is a lot of text to be read. I know no one will listen to me, but that's just research supported fact. (I'm a digital user experience designer as my job). It would be nice for users to have the ability to choose between more than one color scheme, especially if the default is so non-conventional.

Simple answer - copy and paste the post you want to read into Word. That way you can control the colours to suit yourself.

Personally I like the colour scheme and layout.
    This is Thunderbird 2, how can I be of assistance?
  • danjaq_0ffdanjaq_0ff The SwampsPosts: 7,283MI6 Agent
    I find the dark scheme easier on my eyes :s