"Enjoying Death" Shirt: Update Post 926

Comments

• WardWard Maryland/LondonPosts: 195MI6 Agent
    Is the bottom of the shirt shaped? Something to consider if you're having it shortened.

Hart, where does this project stand at the moment for the non UK people? Seems to me that we're unlikely to have the shirts in hand for the summer, not the end of the world, but I'm sure we're all very eager for an update and to know that this run is still going ahead.
  • UNCLE27UNCLE27 EnglandPosts: 1,116MI6 Agent
    There are plenty of UK customers too still waiting for shirts and an update.
  • Smithers500Smithers500 Spectre IslandPosts: 1,341MI6 Agent
    Yes I really don't mind the wait, but would like to know how things stand, especially as some people have had their shirts?

Hart, are you able to give a quick comment on this for everyone still waiting?

Thanks
    Japanese proverb say, "Bird never make nest in bare tree".
  • The Bond VivantThe Bond Vivant SeendPosts: 1,326MI6 Agent
    Just in case any of you don't check the eBay thread, there is an original "Enjoying Death" shirt on the German eBay site at the mo....for those with deep pockets...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271491792517?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
  • PmaloyPmaloy Posts: 47MI6 Agent
    Hi,

Got mine this morning and am delighted with it. The XL works out as an ideal M with only the arms being a little long and nothing that a quick alteration won't fix.

Huge thanks to Hart for all his efforts. Top job!!!
  • Hart008Hart008 Posts: 710MI6 Agent
    Hey guys apologies for all the delays and confusion, please know that i am trying my best to provide you the best as well.
    You guys know it is not an easy project.... apologies.
    Some of the UK have received their shirty because my sis was in UK not long ago and i thought id save on shipping cost , i used the stock that was available during the first batch... The second batch will come soon ok guys , please be patient (like you havent been patient its been more than a freakin year for crying out loud!!!) again im so sorry for this guys, working on it guys, as mush as possible to get them to you all before summer time
    Cheers
    Yes i did ride the CAT
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Hart asked me to post this pic of the new material arriving for the shirts:

edmaterial.jpg
  • Smithers500Smithers500 Spectre IslandPosts: 1,341MI6 Agent
    Hi guys, just so I understand things correctly;

is this additional material going to be used to start new shirts from scratch or to tailor the existing shirts so that they are properly sized?

Thanks
    Japanese proverb say, "Bird never make nest in bare tree".
  • db5.007db5.007 SwitzerlandPosts: 73MI6 Agent
    Hello guys,
    Just in case fresh orders would be considered would like to grab the chance, if possible.
    Tks
    "Surround yourself with human beings, they are easier to fight for than principles.”
  • 007storm007storm The NetherlandsPosts: 345MI6 Agent
    Sorry,

It's been awhile sinds I was on this website. I can't find the price of the shirts. Are there any left? The size doens't really matter. It's only for displaying
    My James Bond Collection:
    Antens007Archive
    The Mantis wrote:
    Hart asked me to post this pic of the new material arriving for the shirts:

edmaterial.jpg

Great sight!

007 storm - can't speak for Hart but I'm guessing he has a number of *very* small shirts he would be able to sell for display! ;-)
  • chriscollins007chriscollins007 North Somerset , England Posts: 1,154MI6 Agent
    My XXL ED shirt has finally been adjusted by my mother in law.
    Wore it on my 007 tour of London
    I think she's done a cracking job , what do you guys think ?
    image.jpg
    007 reporting for duty
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Looks good -{
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,506Chief of Staff
    I think she did a great job -{
    YNWA 97
  • danjaq_0ffdanjaq_0ff The SwampsPosts: 7,283MI6 Agent
    I have some trousers I need turning up if she is taking orders :D
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    bang on looks great -{
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
  • chriscollins007chriscollins007 North Somerset , England Posts: 1,154MI6 Agent
    thanks guys , thats put my mind at rest
    thats why i love this site
    007 reporting for duty
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,292MI6 Agent
    Looks good!! If I had to critique it I would say its needs to be creased a little more
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    Needs a scorpion too ... :))
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    looks great...but roll the arms up higher and tighter...
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    Just a reach out to Hart - can you give us an idea of the current situation and numbers?

Some of us in the UK didn't receive a shirt while some did, and I know other locations haven't received them either. Have you distributed all the first batch now, and how many do you have to go.. And any ETA on the second batch?
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
    any ETA on the second batch?
    It seems to be moving at a cracking pace if the new fabric was ready a week ago.
  • PaperbillPaperbill FloridaPosts: 810MI6 Agent
    I have received 2 shirts. One XXL and the other XXXL. The XXXL is smaller than the XXL. Who ever is producing this has a sizing problem!!!!!
  • Chri360936Chri360936 Posts: 54MI6 Agent
    I received my shirt today. Overall, an excellent job, XL fits me like a medium should, with some minor adjustments needed (pockets seem a little wide on the chest). Box is nice, dinged up but that is no one's fault but UPS. Very happy with it and worth the wait. Thanks to all involved.
    So run 2 has been mailed out to the US?
  • Chri360936Chri360936 Posts: 54MI6 Agent
    I don't know if this is from run 2 or the first run. It definitely is off, size wise, in that it is labeled an XL, but is what I would consider a medium.

AJVAxuh.jpg
    3tJMxwo.jpg
    rMr3gFX.jpg

Chris
  • jon_1ukjon_1uk Posts: 672MI6 Agent
    i think when everyone has theirs we should start a swap section so people can perhaps get one that fits..
    "some men are coming to kill us, we're going to kill them first"
  • StefanStefan VirginiaPosts: 568MI6 Agent
    I feel bad you for you guys, the fabric looks amazing though, too bad the fit is off!
    " Not All Who Wander Are Lost "
    So, are US members receiving theirs yet?
  • Peregrine CarruthersPeregrine Carruthers Los Angeles, CAPosts: 34MI6 Agent
    Ward wrote:
    So, are US members receiving theirs yet?

Not sure if they've made it over here yet or not. I'm in California and haven't received mine yet.