Nope, not yet.... :#
  • Kaleema007Kaleema007 Posts: 322MI6 Agent
    Hmmm..this never happened to the other fella.. :#
    Shocking...
  • roi007roi007 Posts: 409MI6 Agent
    What you wrote them?
    The name is Bond, James Bond...
    Basically I asked if there was a way to re issue this shirt or if there was some way of finding more in other stores. I referenced ajb007 and left a link for them to look at and said many people are eagerly looking for this shirt. I left a more explanatory and detailed message but that's all I can remember at the moment......still haven't gotten a response from any of the sources I emailed.

roi007 wrote:
    What you wrote them?
    Shocking...
  • MrEddy21MrEddy21 LondonPosts: 416MI6 Agent
    Bought this today as a close alternative from H&M in Regents Street... £19.99

IMG_1685.jpg

IMG_1686.jpg
    good alternative
    edited September 2012
    This is a spectacular come-by! I'm very impressed with this shirt. It mirrors the actual shirt. Hopefully H&M in CA has the same shirt, do you have a product number for this that I can use when I contact H&M?

MrEddy21 wrote:

IMG_1685.jpg

IMG_1686.jpg
    Shocking...
  • UNCLE27UNCLE27 EnglandPosts: 1,114MI6 Agent
    MrEddy21 wrote:

IMG_1685.jpg

IMG_1686.jpg

Good find! I've picked up one of these this morning too! :)
    No reply from Zara.... :(
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    I don't think they offer this shirt at the H&M in the states... :(
  • 00730073 COPPosts: 977MI6 Agent
    MrEddy21 wrote:

IMG_1685.jpg

IMG_1686.jpg

Those damn swedes, not available in Finland... X-(

It's the same story with anything I'd like to buy from H&M either not available or no sizes. At 6.3 and 225 lbs H&M size 54 or 44 to you Americans just won't fit..... Wait a minute! It's just the fit that DC has in his Skyfall suits: Short and Tight!!! :)) :))

Well It's another Kaiserdom Pilsener for me.... Cheers folks {[]
    "I mean, she almost kills bond...with her ass."
    -Mr Arlington Beech
    Thanks roi007! Appreciate the find! And @themantis, man I hope your wrong bc I would much rather drive to my local H&M and try it on so I can get the proper fit. We shall see..
    Shocking...
  • KuragamiKuragami Posts: 89MI6 Agent
    Just ran into this rather expensive alternative while trying to get Hartford shirts (impossible to buy proper stock outside of the EU it seems):

http://www.barneys.com/Hartford-Floral-Sport-Shirt/00505015636744,default,pd.html?utm_source=GAN&utm_medium=ShopStyle.com&utm_campaign=Primary

Only in Extra Large and pretty expensive but pretty close in look. I haven't tried looking around for other sizes but thought I post it in case anyone wanted a look.

501563670_model_1?$zoom_complex$
    edited September 2012
    This shirt is more close to the enjoying death shirt. It has a similar flower pattern on it but with another pattern mixed in as well and it's a larger print
    Shocking...
    Nice so there is hope yet!
    Shocking...
    Can someone in the states pick me up one?
  • redsleighdownredsleighdown USAPosts: 450MI6 Agent
    I might swing by there tomorrow, Mantis. I'll let you know.
  • ThomoThomo ReadingPosts: 949MI6 Agent
    edited September 2012
    I'm going to pop into a uk store tomorrow :-)
    Been to two stores today - nothing :-(
    Still not even an acknowledgement from Zara....
    And in the meantime, plenty of people are rushing to buy a similar shirt from one of their competitors...!!

Come on Zara, we want a re-release!!!!
  • icsics Posts: 1,413MI6 Agent
    Talked to H&M today – only released in special counties… So it is a no go in DK at the moment..

Zara is 3 weeks on making a new collection so it is just banging them all the time – they are so quick in there design – making – launching

What happen to the http://www.ajb007.co.uk/topic/37712/skyfall-shirt-from-first-pictures-surfacing/ ???? Paras info ?
  • jon_1ukjon_1uk Posts: 672MI6 Agent
    do we have an official "stock number" ( or what they know it as ) please so i can ring H&M to see if they have one ?
    "some men are coming to kill us, we're going to kill them first"
    Just checked my H&M...no luck...anyone able to pick me up a medium?
    edited September 2012
    jon_1uk wrote:
    do we have an official "stock number" ( or what they know it as ) please so i can ring H&M to see if they have one ?

The only numbers I can see on the shirt are:
    L.O.G.G. CN 180/108A MX G

ETA - I have found the label barcode number - 976479 6 3004 12 1
    Looks like Zara canned all our messages. Here's to alternatives from here on out!
    Shocking...
    Oxford Circus London have a few left, not sure of sizes though
    Thomo wrote:
    Oxford Circus London have a few left, not sure of sizes though

CAn you come up with a specific website? I typed it in just how you wrote it and it only came up a street next to regent street and Westminster
    Shocking...
    I can't see the shirt on the H&M UK Website but I have added the Barcode No to my reply at 147 above and you can contact them here...

By mail
    customerservice.uk@hm.com
    The store itself is actually on Oxford Circus. It's a corner shop on the north west side
    I couldn't find it on their online store or their phone app either