"Enjoying Death" Shirt: Update Post 926

Comments

• DBSDBS Los Angeles, CAPosts: 1,015MI6 Agent
    edited October 2012
    My spare size Small H&M shirt is now SOLD. Thanks for everyone's interest.

Kind regards,
    Craig
  • jon_1ukjon_1uk Posts: 672MI6 Agent
    MrEddy21 wrote:
    Bought this today as a close alternative from H&M in Regents Street... £19.99

IMG_1685.jpg

IMG_1686.jpg

can anyone who has this H&m shirt give me any numbers from the wash label please?
    "some men are coming to kill us, we're going to kill them first"
  • ThomoThomo ReadingPosts: 949MI6 Agent
    The only numbers on the price label are :
    076479 6 3024 12 9

5767/1

GB/L3 0143668001

Hope that helps ?
    Thomo wrote:
    The only numbers on the price label are :
    076479 6 3024 12 9

5767/1

GB/L3 0143668001

Hope that helps ?
    ty!
    i have emailed h&m and they are checking if any have been sent to local stores
  • thelordflasheartthelordflasheart Posts: 310MI6 Agent
    This is a pleasant surprise...I just joined this site yesterday and have already found out that I own a "Bond collectible"!

Most of my clothes come from Zara because, as a Canadian, most of the clothes in stores here seem to be made for (forgive my bluntness) fat North Americans. At a hair under 5'9" and 162 lbs (with a broad chest) I find it insane that I take an extra-small polo shirt from, say, The Gap (and even that is still a little loose through the body). So Zara is a godsend for me and I find by buying carefully you can get some very well-made items.

I'm in a Zara once every 2 to 4 weeks but I had never seen this shirt. Then, shortly after Boxing Day 2011, the Zara close to where I work got a lot of clothes in that I have never seen before - apparently they move sale items around to different locations as they'll sell better. So I picked up the shirt after its second discount - I think it went down to $19 Canadian. Prior to that there were quite a few left; if only I had known it was in Skyfall I would have bought every one!

As someone upthread said, Zara often releases almost identical versions of shirts two summers in a row so we may see it return. The only thing that I would caution is that it was part of the "Zara youth" line and it's even slimmer than regular Zara shirts. My medium pulls a bit at the chest and the sleeves are a bit too long. But it's a great shirt and I had already gotten lots of compliments on it. Can't wait to wear it after SF comes out! If they do a similar shirt we'd likely see it in March or April 2013.
  • ThomoThomo ReadingPosts: 949MI6 Agent
    This is a pleasant surprise...I just joined this site yesterday and have already found out that I own a "Bond collectible"!

Most of my clothes come from Zara because, as a Canadian, most of the clothes in stores here seem to be made for (forgive my bluntness) fat North Americans. At a hair under 5'9" and 162 lbs (with a broad chest) I find it insane that I take an extra-small polo shirt from, say, The Gap (and even that is still a little loose through the body). So Zara is a godsend for me and I find by buying carefully you can get some very well-made items.

I'm in a Zara once every 2 to 4 weeks but I had never seen this shirt. Then, shortly after Boxing Day 2011, the Zara close to where I work got a lot of clothes in that I have never seen before - apparently they move sale items around to different locations as they'll sell better. So I picked up the shirt after its second discount - I think it went down to $19 Canadian. Prior to that there were quite a few left; if only I had known it was in Skyfall I would have bought every one!

As someone upthread said, Zara often releases almost identical versions of shirts two summers in a row so we may see it return. The only thing that I would caution is that it was part of the "Zara youth" line and it's even slimmer than regular Zara shirts. My medium pulls a bit at the chest and the sleeves are a bit too long. But it's a great shirt and I had already gotten lots of compliments on it. Can't wait to wear it after SF comes out! If they do a similar shirt we'd likely see it in March or April 2013.

Well done, lucky man
  • thelordflasheartthelordflasheart Posts: 310MI6 Agent
    Thomo wrote:

Well done, lucky man

Thank you, but it was indeed just luck. I wonder if the other two shirts I bought that day will be in SF too... ;-)
  • BlazenblazeBlazenblaze USAPosts: 55MI6 Agent
    Awesome!
  • MarcoMarco Central EuropePosts: 130MI6 Agent
    As this shirt was from the spring/summer collection it might be that now is on sale in countries having spring/summer at present. I do not think Zara is making tow spring/summer collections in the same year.
    Anybody from Down Under can help us to check it by local Zara dealers?
    i have just noticed that this Zara shirt pictured at the beginning of this thread from Lagoona is long sleeved..
    if its the same shirt we are on about when he is drinking with skorpians , then Bonds is short sleeved?
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,292MI6 Agent
    jon_1uk wrote:
    i have just noticed that this Zara shirt pictured at the beginning of this thread from Lagoona is long sleeved..
    if its the same shirt we are on about when he is drinking with skorpians , then Bonds is short sleeved?

Believe Bond just rolls the sleeves back!
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    right gotchya !!
    jon_1uk wrote:
    right gotchya !!
    have just looked at the" bond on set" book (for the 1st time) and yup ...... he rolls em up !
  • don pdon p Posts: 589MI6 Agent
    jon_1uk wrote:
    MrEddy21 wrote:
    Bought this today as a close alternative from H&M in Regents Street... £19.99

IMG_1685.jpg

IMG_1686.jpg

can anyone who has this H&m shirt give me any numbers from the wash label please?

hello all !!.. im currently working in Afghanistan and unable to go buy one of these, would a member be willing to get me ashirt and post it to my UK address,, thanks alot,, all fees to be repaid of course,,
    Don,,
  • DrBondDrBond USAPosts: 110MI6 Agent
    The 076479 is the stock number for the H&M shirt. I have called all the stores in the Atlanta area, and there are none in stock. I found two Larges at the Winston Salem store. I have an XL on hold at the Raleigh store if someone nearby could go pick it up. I would be willing to trade for a Large.
    "My name is Pussy Galore."

"I must be dreaming."
  • redsleighdownredsleighdown USAPosts: 450MI6 Agent
    I have an H&M medium I can part with if I can source a small.
    sidders .. did you get my p.m that i have got the shirt?
  • SiddersSidders London Posts: 98MI6 Agent
    jon_1uk wrote:

Hi Jon,

Yes I did - glad it got there safe and sound!

Sorry, read your PM at work and meant to reply but completely forgot as a panic job came in that I had to sort out.

How is the outfit coming together?
    Sidders wrote:
    jon_1uk wrote:

Hi Jon,

Yes I did - glad it got there safe and sound!

Sorry, read your PM at work and meant to reply but completely forgot as a panic job came in that I had to sort out.

How is the outfit coming together?

fab thanks waitng on the Zara boots and the Jacket but i may of cocked up on that .. the jacket is a non sa from america.ordered a medium but i reckon it my be to big. :(
    really hope i can sell it on ..
  • DrBondDrBond USAPosts: 110MI6 Agent
    I have one H&M shirt remaining, size large. $40, plus shipping.
    "My name is Pussy Galore."

"I must be dreaming."
  • don pdon p Posts: 589MI6 Agent
    DrBond wrote:

deal !! ill have it now,

Don,
  • Hold CommandHold Command LondonPosts: 366MI6 Agent
    don p wrote:
    DrBond wrote:

deal !! ill have it now,

Don,

Did you get this?
  • redsleighdownredsleighdown USAPosts: 450MI6 Agent
    Just picked up an XL in the H&M shirt. PM me if you want it.

There was one more XL in stock. If someone is interested, I can go pick it up.
  • sruzgarsruzgar Welcome to ScotlandPosts: 1,468MI6 Agent
    edited November 2012
    I think its great everyone is snaping up this H&M shirt but I think its time we started another round of emails to ZARA, they can be reached at coma@inditex.com or via their website contact form http://www.zara.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ContactStorePage?catalogId=22051&categoryId=11113&langId=-1&storeId=10706

you can find your local press contact here http://press.zara.com/home.action

Its with the help of everyones voice on here that we seen the billy reid, npeal and perhaps the Levi's jacket reintroduced after they were long gone (make sure to tell zara that)

Simon
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,292MI6 Agent
    Good idea. Email sent, also rubbed it in that Levis, Barbour etc listened to the customers!
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • Gordon009Gordon009 USAPosts: 37MI6 Agent
    Just picked up an XL in the H&M shirt. PM me if you want it.

There was one more XL in stock. If someone is interested, I can go pick it up.

PM sent!
    "Why should I need more time? Jobs done. The bitch is dead."
  • sruzgarsruzgar Welcome to ScotlandPosts: 1,468MI6 Agent
    Oh I forgot Barbour - keep emailing people~
  • TakeTheBloodyShotTakeTheBloodyShot Posts: 18MI6 Agent
    I'm in.
  • TakeTheBloodyShotTakeTheBloodyShot Posts: 18MI6 Agent
    I'm in.
  • jonny-dhjonny-dh Posts: 257MI6 Agent
    Email sent!