AllSaints Iggy Corduane Jeans - worth lobbying for a reissue??

Comments

• rebentonrebenton Birmingham ALPosts: 276MI6 Agent
    I'd get a couple of pairs.

Might I suggest one person acting as a liaison first, and if that doesn't work then using the bombardment strategy next.
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,292MI6 Agent
    rebenton wrote:
    I'd get a couple of pairs.

Might I suggest one person acting as a liaison first, and if that doesn't work then using the bombardment strategy next.

Yeah I think some people have already tried but had no reply just " we will pass it on " etc
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    Up to 25 so far!!
  • richmenstoysrichmenstoys GermanyPosts: 1,482MI6 Agent
    i've a pair in black...no matter i'm IN :)
    **everybody needs a hobby**
    https://www.instagram.com/wearitlikebond/
  • dr godr go Posts: 50MI6 Agent
    i've a pair in black...no matter i'm IN :)
    count me in
  • 006006 Posts: 258MI6 Agent
    In!
    For England James?

Instagram: instagram.com/tie_another_day
    Up to 28 {[]
  • MarcoMarco Central EuropePosts: 130MI6 Agent
    29!
  • SenorJon21SenorJon21 Posts: 68MI6 Agent
    Make that 30
    SenorJon21 wrote:
    Make that 30

Good lad! Maybe we will hit 40 tomorrow and decide to mail bomb them!!
  • TakeTheBloodyShotTakeTheBloodyShot Posts: 18MI6 Agent
    I'm in!

PS - even if people don't want to buy them, maybe they can still send the email to support us :D
  • BuckMcNakedBuckMcNaked Missouri, USAPosts: 152MI6 Agent
    I'm in. 32.
  • cs007cs007 Posts: 88MI6 Agent
    I'm in for 2
    33 - maybe we can hit 40 by end of today!

40 emails must be noticeable if sent the same day surely!
  • BugsyBugsy NYCPosts: 90MI6 Agent
    so in my experience the minimums they they need to meet are 1200 units.
    Bugsy wrote:
    so in my experience the minimums they they need to meet are 1200 units.

Of course however they are already producing them (albeit in a diff seasons dye) and im sure if they had a Skyfall version in shops members of public would snap them up as seen in the case of the Dents, Orlebars, Barbour etc which most places have now attached the Skyfall connection when previously they didn't
  • BugsyBugsy NYCPosts: 90MI6 Agent
    i did find a great alternative at j crew, 484 vintage cord in dark slate is very similar in fit and color.
  • CedricCedric Posts: 94MI6 Agent
    Bugsy wrote:
    i did find a great alternative at j crew, 484 vintage cord in dark slate is very similar in fit and color.

Do you have a Link by any Chance?
  • Mr BeechMr Beech Florida, USAPosts: 1,749MI6 Agent
    Cedric wrote:
    Bugsy wrote:

Do you have a Link by any Chance?

http://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/denim/484/PRDOVR~20582/20582.jsp
    Thanks!
  • The Bond VivantThe Bond Vivant SeendPosts: 1,326MI6 Agent
    I have a source who can get me a few pairs of Iggys in Washed Black. They have 2 pairs of 30" and 2 pairs of 34". Price will be £75 plus shipping. PM if interested.
    I have a source who can get me a few pairs of Iggys in Washed Black. They have 2 pairs of 30" and 2 pairs of 34". Price will be £75 plus shipping. PM if interested.

Tell your source 36" is the magic number!!!!!! :)
  • The Bond VivantThe Bond Vivant SeendPosts: 1,326MI6 Agent
    Ha ha! I've just been in touch, and he's already sold them all! sorry to have got anyone's hopes up...

MB
    welshboy78 wrote:

Tell your source 36" is the magic number!!!!!! :)
  • rebentonrebenton Birmingham ALPosts: 276MI6 Agent
    What do you guys think? Haven't sent it yet, but plan to soon if it passes here.....

Subject: "Corduane Iggy Jeans in "Bitter Chocolate""

To whom it may concern,

It has been confirmed by the costume designer (Jany Temime) that your jeans mentioned within the subject appear in the James Bond movie Skyfall. Due to the sudden demand for this pair of jeans, would it be possible to maybe re-release this item in limited quantities or even release another run of it?

To further persuade you, I will mention that since the James Bond clothing has been confirmed, companies such as Barbour, Billy Reid, N. Peal, and others have re-released their clothing lines that were shown in the movie and have all had an overwhelming demand for such articles, some to the point that they cannot source the material fast enough to meet such demand. Since I'm assuming since you still offer the Corduane Iggy jeans albeit in different colors, I am assuming this would only be a matter of producing the dye you used to make the jeans brown. Also, may I point out that Brown cords tend to sell faster since they are the classic corduane color, so selling another run should not be difficult.

I have included two links in this email. One is where Temime confirms your jeans and other clothing, and the second is a thread in the Absolutely James Bond forum specifically wanting a re-run of the jean, which at this point includes upwards of 40 people, many of whom would buy multiple pairs.

http://ajb007.co.uk/topic/39497/omg-jany-temime-answers-some-of-our-toughest-wardrobe-queries/

http://ajb007.co.uk/topic/39640/allsaints-iggy-corduane-jeans-worth-lobbying-for-a-reissue/

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Ryan Benton
    Good stuff Ryan!

I would prob write the same thing but not as well!!

I think its important we send our emails to the same address, im guessing this is the one to use??

info@allsaints.com
    looks good Ryan!
  • jon_1ukjon_1uk Posts: 672MI6 Agent
    i am in btw and am sending an email to them
    "some men are coming to kill us, we're going to kill them first"
  • singhammersinghammer Posts: 108MI6 Agent
    OK, I'm in, too.
  • jon_1ukjon_1uk Posts: 672MI6 Agent
    just had this reply from them:

I can confirm that the jeans in the movie Skyfall were the Corduane Iggy Jeans. The colour of the jeans in the movie were modified specifically for the movie and not by AllSaints so we are unable to provide you with the exact colour worn.

However, the jeans are still available online in Burgandy and Sedge for purchase: http://www.allsaints.com/men/jeans/allsaints-corduane-iggy-jeans/?colour=3044&page=1&position=1&category=7

I hope this is helpful to you. Please do let us know if you have any other questions.

Kind regards
    Nicola

AllSaints Customer Services
    "some men are coming to kill us, we're going to kill them first"