AllSaints Iggy Corduane Jeans - worth lobbying for a reissue??

Comments

• rebentonrebenton Birmingham ALPosts: 276MI6 Agent
    Hello,

Thank you for your email. Your comments have been passed along to our merchandising team, if they are interested they will be in direct contact with you. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us.

Regards,

Customer Service Team
  • JB1962JB1962 USAPosts: 194MI6 Agent
    Here's the response I received:

HI Kevin,

thank you for your email.

Unfortunately the item is no longer in stock as part of a previous collection and at the moment we cannot tell when and if it will be available again as it's up to the Merchandiser.

Unfortunately the colour has been modified in the movie and we don't sell the Corduane Iggy in that particoular colour. I do apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards,
    Isotta
  • CedricCedric Posts: 94MI6 Agent
    I don't want do discourage anyone but i don't think this is going anywhere based on their response so far. Time to look for alternatives (corduane cigarette).
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    Cedric wrote:
    I don't want do discourage anyone but i don't think this is going anywhere based on their response so far. Time to look for alternatives (corduane cigarette).

That's why more emails need sending. Did you send your mate?
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • CedricCedric Posts: 94MI6 Agent
    I did, twice actually. But i basically got the same response.
  • Double0zeroDouble0zero Los AngelesPosts: 220MI6 Agent
    Just to let u guys know u can check the "archive" section in the site in regular weekly basis as back-seasons products keep popping up there.. . I'm a long time brand customer and familiar with their system. I can almost guarantee they will eventually re-release it next year . It is a classic product just like the plain tonic scoop tees and I've seen these exact pants in several past seasons
  • sunny01sunny01 Posts: 524MI6 Agent
    If anyone is interested I have a BNWT pair of 32/32 washed black iggy allsaints cords for sale which I bought from another member. Lovely jeans but too tight on my legs. Will send in UK. Sold out at All Saints. Any interest please PM me. Thanks.
  • OhjamesOhjames Posts: 1MI6 Agent
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281063390621

Another pair of corduane iggys going cheap for whoevers interested...
  • Bond_James_BondBond_James_Bond +++ Classified +++Posts: 569MI6 Agent
    edited February 2013
    I have a pair of the Allsaints Rebelot Iggy Jeans (not cords) in the Bitter Choc colour. Size 34/34. These have been worn 3 times. They are just too tight on me (not the most generous 34 sizing) so just wanted to check if anyone is looking for a pair.

ME056_B_164_1.jpg
    The name's Bond_James_Bond
  • The Bond VivantThe Bond Vivant SeendPosts: 1,326MI6 Agent
    PM sent
    I have a pair of the Allsaints Iggy Jeans (not cords) in the Bitter Choc colour. Size 34/34. These have been worn 3 times. They are just too tight on me also (not the most generous 34 sizing) so just wanted to check if anyone is looking for a pair.

I'll post pics later.
  • titou2k4titou2k4 Posts: 57MI6 Agent
    i'm in
  • CRBCRB Posts: 483MI6 Agent
    Another pair on eBay now
  • WardWard Maryland/LondonPosts: 195MI6 Agent
    Guys, im a long time Allsaints customer. The brown cords are an allsaints classic just like thier Tonic Scoop plain tees. they remake them every year. Relax. It will come back.

Another long-time Allsaints buyer.
    I had a contact pretty high up at their US wing, and was trying to work with them to reissue a pair of Doctor Who boots. The problem seemed to be that their line was planned quite a long way into their future.

Their inventory for their staple items is very odd. Instead of carrying them year-round, they refresh their stock at the start of the season then let them sell out. Nor can they make a store-to-store transfer. However, the stock items are pretty easy to find on ebay, and may even briefly make it over to the archive, although I wouldn't count on it. I've been into their shops in Camden in London and Washington and NYC on the East Coast of the States.
  • drugtestdrugtest Posts: 116MI6 Agent
    I just snagged a pair of used All Saints cords on ebay, not even sure if they're Iggy or not, but they were cheap. Would still gladly buy a pair of new ones should they return.
    drugtest wrote:
    I just snagged a pair of used All Saints cords on ebay, not even sure if they're Iggy or not, but they were cheap. Would still gladly buy a pair of new ones should they return.

Be careful they are not those silly baggy drop crotch things which look ridiculous, a lot of the All Saints ones on eBay are these
    welshboy78 wrote:
    drugtest wrote:

Be careful they are not those silly baggy drop crotch things which look ridiculous, a lot of the All Saints ones on eBay are these

Hey, I did look at the pictures before I bought them! They look like slim fit cords. $26. Can't go wrong. :D
    $26 - worth the risk lol

Good luck, hope they are the ones!!
    I was in te All Saints outlet today and they had a number of Iggy Corduanes - lighter colours though, but you coudl dye them if thats your thing. They were only £28
    welshboy78 wrote:
    $26 - worth the risk lol

Good luck, hope they are the ones!!

Just got back from vacation and picked these up at the post office. Not sure if they're Iggy's or not, but they seem to be the right style or close to it. Color isn't too bad either, though it's a darkish gray, not inky chocolate brown. These were cheap enough that I could risk a dye job, I guess, but I'll probably leave them as is.

P1130966.jpg

P1130967.jpg
  • Bond-on-a-BudgetBond-on-a-Budget ChicagoPosts: 101MI6 Agent
    CRB wrote:
    I was in te All Saints outlet today and they had a number of Iggy Corduanes - lighter colours though, but you coudl dye them if thats your thing. They were only £28

Darn Atlantic Ocean! I've been looking for a pair of Iggy in Air force Gray...
    James Bond: I tend to notice little things like that - whether a girl is a blonde or a brunette...
    Tiffany Case: And which do you prefer?
    James Bond: Well, as long as the collars and cuffs match...
  • 00Tyler00Tyler B.C, Canada Posts: 22MI6 Agent
    I'm really pleased this topic was brought up.

Sounds like a great idea, I'm in. Unlike some of the pricey items out there, the iggy's are considerably cheaper, and at least more affordable. Not sure how versatile the colour is with other outfits, but owning the authentic pants as seen in what is a great, timeless outfit, is no debate.

Tyler
    "I'm alone"
    "Aren't we all..."
    I'll be heading up to the outlet again at the weekend, so if anyone wants me to look out for Iggys then drop me a PM.
  • TheundeadkennedyTheundeadkennedy Posts: 292MI6 Agent
    Does anyone who owns the Iggy Cords find they shrink? Or maybe stretch??
    I just bought a pair of Iggy jeans and cords both in size 30. The jeans fit perfect but the cords are skin tight in the thigh, deciding if I should keep them and hope they stretch...
  • TheExit148TheExit148 Posts: 562MI6 Agent
    I find denim stretches a lot more then cords do. It also depends on how much "stretch" you find acceptable. I always buy my pants/jeans/cords knowing they will stretch.
  • TheundeadkennedyTheundeadkennedy Posts: 292MI6 Agent
    I expect a bit of stretch in denim, but would be hoping for it this these cords. These are skin tight all through the thigh. If I keep them I may have to do a leg workout in them or something.
  • QuantumMemberQuantumMember Posts: 46MI6 Agent
    I thought we would have seen a pair of Corduane Iggys in Bitter Choc in the Fall/Winter 2013 collection.

I believe it's time to resurrect this effort.
  • rebentonrebenton Birmingham ALPosts: 276MI6 Agent
    I agree. These are the last piece I'm missing from my lodge outfit. That and no one else seems to make dark brown slim fit cords.
  • tardis1711tardis1711 Posts: 208MI6 Agent
    rebenton wrote:
    I agree. These are the last piece I'm missing from my lodge outfit. That and no one else seems to make dark brown slim fit cords.
    I agree too!
  • DBSDBS Los Angeles, CAPosts: 1,015MI6 Agent
    edited February 2014
    Funny enough, I just bought a pair of Scotch & Soda (a brand that DC has been seen wearing quite often) cords over the weekend. The color is called "charcoal" but they have a similar overall look to the Bitter Choc Iggys - not quite as brown, but they pass nicely! They're the Ralston fit, which is similar to the Iggy cut. They also appear to have a similar "wale" count as the AS cords. I actually prefer the S&S's as they have a washed/distressed rinse, which I imagine looks much like the AS cords did once they were done filming the Lodge scenes. Here's a quick shot, as I happened to be wearing them today with my C&J Islays. (apologies for the restroom shot)

IMG_3723R_zpse87b24c1.jpg

Kind regards,
    Craig