Running in Regents Park.

AngusrRossAngusrRoss ScotlandPosts: 121MI6 Agent
Does anyone know what bit of Regents park this was filmed in, I cant find any part where you would see the BT tower in the background the way its shown in the trailer (directly behind him). So, does anyone know where this is shot?

Comments

• AW500AW500 Posts: 4MI6 Agent
    This has been annoying me for a while also, I used to live near the park but cannot place this. As I don't live there anymore I have not had a chance to check it out, surely someone knows ???
    AngusrRoss wrote:
    Does anyone know what bit of Regents park this was filmed in, I cant find any part where you would see the BT tower in the background the way its shown in the trailer (directly behind him). So, does anyone know where this is shot?
  • Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,239MI6 Agent
    It was filmed at Pinewood. The BT Tower is made of cardboard.

They had a kitten climbing up it at one point; that's why they edited it out.
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    It was filmed at Pinewood. The BT Tower is made of cardboard.

They had a kitten climbing up it at one point; that's why they edited it out.

They were also screen-testing Tim Brooke-Taylor, Graeme Garden and Bill Oddie as the new M, Q and Bill Tanner respectively.
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
  • From a post l did a few months back, running scene from regents is taken close to St Mark's Square, Regents Park, along the Broadwalk