The Paranormal, Unexplained Mysteries and Cover-Ups

Comments

• ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    https://youtu.be/cMEjpFcimew
    5 world changing inventions that were suppressed from the public ?
    :)) this reminds me of the film "spy" when the Stath announces " there is a fooking face off machine! You fookers are just keeping it a secret "
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    :)) Yes, I love how he took the p*ss out of himself , even making his own suit !
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    I love the Stath, he's like Ronseal, it does what it says on the tin.
    I love the guy, in my opinion he hasn't made a bad film. He gives the fans what they want . I know many
    Snobs will say the usual about him not being a very versatile actor, but he ain't doing Shakespeare. Also
    He seems to have kept his feet on the ground, basically he seems the sort of guy you could have a pint
    With, .................. Just don't spill that pint. ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    :)), Clint Eastwood isn't versatile. Nor was John Wayne, or stallone, schwarzenegger, seagal, Bruce Lee, even Jackie chan always plays the east Asian martial arts guy! Sometimes a McDonald's ( other fast food brands are available) cheeseburger hits the spot better than a fillet steak.
    https://youtu.be/58mhPaUL3Uc
    Top 10 conspiracy theories that turned out to be true !
  • VesperMelogranoVesperMelograno The SouthPosts: 901MI6 Agent
    Chriscoop wrote:
    :)), Clint Eastwood isn't versatile. Nor was John Wayne, or stallone, schwarzenegger, seagal, Bruce Lee, even Jackie chan always plays the east Asian martial arts guy! Sometimes a McDonald's ( other fast food brands are available) cheeseburger hits the spot better than a fillet steak.
    Someone clearly has not seen "Paint Your Wagon."
    I've always wanted to have Christmas in Turkey
    Chriscoop wrote:
    Someone clearly has not seen "Paint Your Wagon."
    Oh yeah, that one :)) a singing cowboy! I would just say that Clint is one of my favourite actors, as is John Wayne.
  • CoolHandBondCoolHandBond Mactan IslandPosts: 6,030MI6 Agent
    I knew you were a man of impeccable taste CC -{
    Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand.
    https://youtu.be/_WicY6sBS2U
    " The Norway Fjord Incident " ... Did the Norwegian Navy stumble across some strange tracks underwater in 1973? This video looks at the case.
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,702MI6 Agent
    edited January 2018
    I remember tracks like that were found many years ago. Everyone assumed it was Spetznaz from the Soviet Northern Fleet.
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,644MI6 Agent
    "I used to be a chicken." Genuine call? What do we think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKQYX8lMu-M
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,644MI6 Agent
    More seriously...

An interesting Pete Price CityTalk phone call on the paranormal phenomenon of timeslips:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHfc7jwL4S8

Interestingly, ITV's Strange but True in the 1990s was where I first heard of the phenomenon of "timeslips" too. In fact, it probably sparked my interest in all of this stuff as a child.
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
    Sensible talk on Chem Trails:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyHoaThrxSs
    Lately in the papers there seem to be a spate of Time Travel stories ?
    All featuring people from the future coming back, ..... so I'm just
    waiting for the first Terminator to sell his story to the papers. ;)
    edited March 2018

It just looks like a part of a wave to me!

Also, Nessie must be a fair old age by now! :D
    https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/conspiracy-theorists-claim-iconic-nasa-12377397
    Iconic images from Apollo 16 mission
    Show buildings and people on the moon.
    I think this story is bizarre and the Swedish dicision mysterious, so here we go:

In 1979 the Norwegian Prime Minister and the CEO of Volvo negotiated a deal where the Swedes moved 40% of the production of Volvo moved to Norway if the Swedes got a cut in the Norwegian oil production in the North Sea. The Swedish parliament said no.

Sweden have lost about 90 billion dollars (so far) because they rejected that deal :)) :)) :))

banditt2.png
    https://www.indy100.com/article/flat-earthers-think-gravity-does-not-exist-conference-birmingham-uk-8331271
    Flat Earthers now don't believe in gravity ! :)) There were three
    Of these guys on "This Morning " it was very funny.
  • VesperMelogranoVesperMelograno The SouthPosts: 901MI6 Agent
    image.gif
    I've always wanted to have Christmas in Turkey
    https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/bristol-news/rude-message-can-seen-space-1600127
    Under the heading of crop circles. A strange one has
    Appeared near Bristol, ...... I wonder what it could mean ? :D
    The Independent - Adolf Hitler really is dead: scientific study debunks conspiracy theories that he escaped to South America; Fuhrer’s appalling oral hygiene allows jawbone held in Moscow to be identified:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/adolf-hitler-debunked-escaped-south-america-skull-fragment-woman-teeth-jawbone-scientific-study-a8360356.html
    Old news. When Hitler killed himself he was such poor health he would have died in a few months anyway. Bormann, Eichmann and other horrible people escaped to South America, but Hitler never did.
    I wouldn't believe anything that comes out of Moscow. ;)
    Number24 wrote:
    Old news. When Hitler killed himself he was such poor health he would have died in a few months anyway. Borman, Eichman and other horrible people escaped to south America, but Hitler never did.

Martin Bormann certainly didn't escape to South America as his remains were found by workmen in West Germany in December 1972 and these were conclusively verified as Bormann's remains through DNA testing in 1998. Bormann's date of death is given as 2 May 1945.
    All I know is that I was always told my Uncle Adolf had moved to Argentina ;)

You could say with the rise of Right wing popular political parties of late, that
    the times may be right for a repeat of the Horrible times of the past to once
    again return to Europe :#
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    You could be right TP , but let's hope for the sake of all mankind , wether your black, white, yellow , pink or bloody green with blue spots , there is no place for these nut jobs , Leave Hitler to the pages of history
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?