The Paranormal, Unexplained Mysteries and Cover-Ups

Comments

• AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    In the world of the strange and bizarre, ....... Has anyone seen
    Ed Miliband trying to eat a bacon sandwich ? :))

Eric Pickles can eat ten of them :))
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    :)) , Ten, I think that may be an underestimation ! :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    It's funny though, my Mate is approaching 22 Stone but I can easily out eat him :))
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    In the world of the strange and bizarre, ....... Has anyone seen
    Ed Miliband trying to eat a bacon sandwich ? :))
    That would be strange as he has jewish blood :)
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
    I don't think he's strict.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    From photographing Weddings, I've been told that
    When people let off those floating candle lanterns
    They have to inform either the coast guard or air
    Control. Because all night long they'll be getting
    UFO reports ! :))
  • minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    From photographing Weddings, I've been told that
    When people let off those floating candle lanterns
    They have to inform either the coast guard or air
    Control. Because all night long they'll be getting
    UFO reports ! :))

There were calls on those daft things to be banned. It turns out that apparently celebrating your wedding, barmitzva, or even taking a sizable dump (people seem to celebrate anything these days) by letting off fireworks and then releasing hundreds of these 'memory lanterns' into the night sky isn't the done thing.

Perhaps the reason why is because at a quid each even the poundlanians and walmartians can get them, cheapening the idea? Or maybe it's because councils complained about light pollution?

Or maybe it's because these little floating fireballs have closed airspace by drifting across flightpaths, caused people to get burnt as they attempt to light them up in a pissed up state, or because they float around until they come back down, blown by winds and indiscriminately set fire to crops, factories and houses.

In fact, the last time anyone released a little burning candle suspended under a canopy over Britain's towns and cities was about 75 years ago by a rather popular flying club called the Luftwaffe.
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,690MI6 Agent
    I don't think he's strict.

Yes, Ed Milliband's an atheist.
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
    Intetesting, I didn't know that. -{
    From a documentary on Jewish life, it had many Jewish people on
    Talking about life and many said apart from religious holidays etc
    They ate what they wanted, including bacon ! :))
    I was also at a funeral meal with several Muslim couples,who instead
    Of having turkey and ham, simply had the beef, but had a few beers to
    Wash it down! :D
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,690MI6 Agent
    Intetesting, I didn't know that. -{
    From a documentary on Jewish life, it had many Jewish people on
    Talking about life and many said apart from religious holidays etc
    They ate what they wanted, including bacon ! :))
    I was also at a funeral meal with several Muslim couples,who instead
    Of having turkey and ham, simply had the beef, but had a few beers to
    Wash it down! :D

Yes, all religions have their hypocritical members of course.

And Nick Clegg is an atheist too, for the record. :)
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
    I think it's just a case of people not being as strict, as perhaps
    Their parents may have been.
    I was brought up with Religion not part of my Life, and I've always lived in a very Multicultural Area -{
    I have no problem with people's beliefs, as long as they don't try
    Forcing it on the rest of us. Britain is home to many different
    Religions, and people, and is very tolerant ( apart from the few
    Right wing but cases).
    Long may it stay that way. {[]
  • minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    I have no problem with people's beliefs, as long as they don't try
    Forcing it on the rest of us. Britain is home to many different
    Religions, and people, and is very tolerant ( apart from the few
    Right wing but cases).
    Long may it stay that way. {[]

Post of the day.
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,316Chief of Staff
    Seconded.
    Not really a mystery but an odd fact .

Who has the fourth biggest navy in the world ?
    Answer ..... .......... Disney ;)
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    Not really a mystery but an odd fact .

Who has the fourth biggest navy in the world ?
    Answer ..... .......... Disney ;)

I think I once read that Red Bull's "air force" (I think they call them the "Flying Bulls") is something like the 6th biggest air force in the world. If true, Disney and Red Bull could invade 70% of the world, feed them energy drinks and indoctrinate them to the merits of The Mouse!
    :)) They could do it, those drinks make you hyperactive ! :D
    Another Broadcast Interruption:

Alien Warning Message Live on TV in UK-"We Come to Warn you About your Race and your Planet":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bdw_ikz2hBY
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,566Chief of Staff

Alien Warning Message Live on TV in UK-"We Come to Warn you About your Race and your Planet":

What an absolute pile of bird droppings !!!

Obviously only contacting the UK - and not the whole UK - as we are the true embodiment of lightness and wellbeing :))

Can't believe people buy this :))
    YNWA 97
    Of all the people in the world, I'm sure the Aliens
    Would be eager to talk to our great political minds
    David Cameron and Nick Clegg ! Not Nigel Farage
    Of course as he wouldn't let them land. :))
    Sir Miles wrote:

Obviously only contacting the UK - and not the whole UK - as we are the true embodiment of lightness and wellbeing :))

Exactly what I thought - and for the record I don't buy it either! I just wanted to share another Broadcast Interruption (from 1977 in the UK this time) besides the now infamous 1987 US "Max Headroom Incident" (see above). :))
    Sir Miles wrote:

Exactly what I thought - and for the record I don't buy it either! I just wanted to share another Broadcast Interruption (from 1977 in the UK this time) besides the now infamous 1987 US "Max Headroom Incident" (see above). :))

I don't remember it at all though...must have been very localised...
    YNWA 97
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Sir Miles wrote:

Well it occurred in the United States so it probably didn't make the news over here in the UK? Or are you referring to the "alien" Broadcast Interruption?
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    "Freddie, wot you doing in the garden shed all the time with all that electronics stuff and that posh man?"

"Nuffing, Mum. Nuffing."

"Well come in and wash your 'ands. I'm about to put your beans on toast on the table."

"Yes, Mum. Coming."
    Sir Miles wrote:

Well it occurred in the United States so it probably didn't make the news over here in the UK? Or are you referring to the "alien" Broadcast Interruption?

The UK one obviously....
    YNWA 97
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Sir Miles wrote:

The UK one obviously....

Yes, sorry. I should have realised that! :))
    The Titanic is something that has always fascinated me, its not a Mystery but it's related in some Way or another -{
    There are a couple of great theories about the Titanic.
    None are true but they'd make a great film.
    Double post, sorry. ;%