The Paranormal, Unexplained Mysteries and Cover-Ups

Comments

• minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    I was born 70 years after to the day that the Titanic set sail from Southampton :#
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    How Time flies :))
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,688MI6 Agent
    There are a couple of great theories about the Titanic.
    None are true but they'd make a great film.

A bit like the Hindenburg which my late father saw flying overhead as a 14 year old in 1937.
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
    The 1975 Film was good -{
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    I love airships :x
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    It's a shame that the Idea of the Blimp as been killed off by more advanced Aircraft :#
    They can carry amazing amounts of cargo so perhaps
    one day we'll see them again as cargo craft.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,688MI6 Agent
    The 1975 Film was good -{

That was the one with the spy sabotage theory, wasn't it? :)
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
    Although there was a great documentary on it showing how " most likely "
    It happened by a build up of static electricity in the wet covering fabric.

There's a great old conspiracy theory about how the Titanic was switched
    for a damaged sister ship. Then deliberately sunk for the insurance, as one of
    The ships nearby was carrying, thousands of blankets, jumpers and beds !
    Almost as if it was to be a fully equipped rescue ship ( also owned by white star) . ;)
    A debunked theory, but the basis for a great story. :D
    Although there was a great documentary on it showing how " most likely "
    It happened by a build up of static electricity in the wet covering fabric.

There's a great old conspiracy theory about how the Titanic was switched
    for a damaged sister ship. Then deliberately sunk for the insurance, as one of
    The ships nearby was carrying, thousands of blankets, jumpers and beds !
    Almost as if it was to be a fully equipped rescue ship ( also owned by white star) . ;)
    A debunked theory, but the basis for a great story. :D

Yes, I recall watching that documentary back in 2006. :) -{
    2006 ! :o , was it that long ago, " I'm getting too old for this Sh...... !" :))
    2006 ! :o , was it that long ago, " I'm getting too old for this Sh...... !" :))

I believe it was, yes and I'm usually pretty good with dates. I believe it was on Channel 4 and I taped it. Don't know if I still have it, though. :)
    I was still in School then :# :))
    Er! So was I :))
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,554Chief of Staff
    Er! So was I :))

Serving dinners weren't you ? :D
    YNWA 97
    I would rather bring in Packed Lunches :))
    Serving dinners, in these heels ? ;)
    I was still in School then :# :))

I was probably left university for the first time back then! :)
    It's hard for me to keep track, I do a lot of
    Travelling in Time ! ;) :D
    Speaking of time travel, has anyone checked out the amount
    Of you tube videos supposedly showing photographic and video
    Proof of time travel ? Some are really quite funny. :D
    It's hard for me to keep track, I do a lot of
    Travelling in Time ! ;) :D
    Speaking of time travel, has anyone checked out the amount
    Of you tube videos supposedly showing photographic and video
    Proof of time travel ? Some are really quite funny. :D

Yes, unintentionally funny I'm imagining! :))
    There's one of a schoolgirl from the 50s holding a Mac book. :))
    As if you'd be clever enough to travel through time but couldn't
    Disguise it ! :))
    Don't really know if this Broadcast Interruption is real or fake - Channel 4:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raKSst7E-5s
    I don't know what it is about these interruptions, but they
    Do seem very unsettling.
    I don't know what it is about these interruptions, but they
    Do seem very unsettling.

Yes, very creepy indeed. :#
    That literally made me Jump :#
    Captain Midnight, HBO, 1986:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbruOe6Yii0
    KID R0B0 Broadcast Signal Intrusion January 1986

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yXPtCtITTU

"We Watch You While You Sleep". TV signal intrusion 1975 (Scarfnada TV)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrHBZ69AKDg
    Time for a nice happy cartoon to show the kids (not!):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqi5F5MqqTQ

:#