In what Bond film .......................

Comments

• hehadlotsofgutshehadlotsofguts Durham England Posts: 2,107MI6 Agent
    Graves in DAD as well
    Have you ever heard of the Emancipation Proclamation?"

" I don't listen to hip hop!"
  • StrangewaysStrangeways London, UKPosts: 1,469MI6 Agent
    Peppermill wrote:
    Yes, of course, hindsight is 20-20. Great question Sir Hilary!

Just to keep this going Ill post an easy one. Which Bond said the famous 'Bond, James Bond' twice in one movie?

The World is Not Enough
    A View to a Kill
    For Your Eyes Only
    The Man With the Golden Gun
    On Her Majesty's Secret Service
  • screenamescreename Posts: 388MI6 Agent
    Yep, both correct, there are at least a couple more too...
    Zao in DAD
    Jaws in TSWLM
    May Day in AVTAK (if you count the eiffiel tower chase or the drowning in a car)
    Necros in TLD (if you count the milk scene)
    Dario in LTK (if the conveyer belt is counted)
    Cigar Girl in TWINE (if the Bilbao scene is counted)
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    Yep, and in terms of pure fights, the ones with Patrice in Skyfall (on the train and in Shanghai)...
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
  • ACACIA_AVENUEACACIA_AVENUE UKPosts: 1,774MI6 Agent
    In which Bond film can you see a dog having a piss?
    Here's a clue press paws on your remote at 1h 27m 13s
    Good luck :)
    One of us smells like a tart's handkerchief.
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,558Chief of Staff
    Thunderball.
    YNWA 97
  • ACACIA_AVENUEACACIA_AVENUE UKPosts: 1,774MI6 Agent
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Thunderball.
    Bloody hell that was quick :o
    One of us smells like a tart's handkerchief.
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Thunderball.
    Bloody hell that was quick :o

I remember seeing something about this only a couple of weeks ago...otherwise I wouldn't have known.
    YNWA 97
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    :)) as a follow up. In which film does Bond get shot in one leg but bandages the other. :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    :)) as a follow up. In which film does Bond get shot in one leg but bandages the other. :D

Same film.

Dopey git ain't he :))
    YNWA 97
    I don't think he was hired for his first aid skills. :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    In which film does a wheel come off his vehicle in one frame... Then miraculously reappears in the next frame as he's still driving it ...?
    The moonbuggy in DAF, I rememder reading they couldn't keep the wheels on it. :))
  • PeppermillPeppermill DelftPosts: 2,860MI6 Agent
    I would have thought the boat in Moonraker....
    1. Ohmss 2. Frwl 3. Op 4. Tswlm 5. Tld 6. Ge 7. Yolt 8. Lald 9. Cr 10. Ltk 11. Dn 12. Gf 13. Qos 14. Mr 15. Tmwtgg 16. Fyeo 17. Twine 18. Sf 19. Tb 20 Tnd 21. Spectre 22 Daf 23. Avtak 24. Dad
    Although "The wheel coming off " could this be QOS ? The entire film. :v :)) :p
    Although "The wheel coming off " could this be QOS ? The entire film. :v :)) :p

I haven't used the 'ban button' for awhile....might be time to dust it off :v

:p
    YNWA 97
  • DutchJamesBondFanDutchJamesBondFan the NetherlandsPosts: 414MI6 Agent
    Peppermill wrote:
    But I'm also still waiting for the Bond that says Bond, James Bond twice in one movie :007)
    Watch TWINE, that's to much of it x) Not only he, but everyone said it in that movie.
    Don't confuse me with the other DutchBondFan, but be sure to follow his YouTube account. You can read my articles on James Bond Nederland: www.jamesbond.nl/author/gosse/
    The moonbuggy in DAF, I rememder reading they couldn't keep the wheels on it. :))

Yep quite right -{

Thankfully they didn't actually use one in the moon like they originally intended...
    Peppermill wrote:
    But I'm also still waiting for the Bond that says Bond, James Bond twice in one movie :007)
    Watch TWINE, that's to much of it x) Not only he, but everyone said it in that movie.

I was thinking of George Lazenby, but others did it as well.
    1. Ohmss 2. Frwl 3. Op 4. Tswlm 5. Tld 6. Ge 7. Yolt 8. Lald 9. Cr 10. Ltk 11. Dn 12. Gf 13. Qos 14. Mr 15. Tmwtgg 16. Fyeo 17. Twine 18. Sf 19. Tb 20 Tnd 21. Spectre 22 Daf 23. Avtak 24. Dad
  • Sir Hillary BraySir Hillary Bray College of ArmsPosts: 2,174MI6 Agent
    In one film we see a direct reference to an English football club. Name the film, the club and the reference.
    Hilly...you old devil!
    :)) so far all my ideas have come to nowt. :#
    I know the gas pipline guy in TLD is watching a match but I don't
    know who's playing. Then I thought there might of been a sports
    headline on the paper Bonds felliw agent he sees getting of the
    train in OHMSS, but once again sadly No. :))
    Although I'll keep trying. :D
    :)) so far all my ideas have come to nowt. :#
    I know the gas pipline guy in TLD is watching a match but I don't
    know who's playing. Then I thought there might of been a sports
    headline on the paper Bonds felliw agent he sees getting of the
    train in OHMSS, but once again sadly No. :))
    Although I'll keep trying. :D

I believe the headline on the newspaper in OHMSS reads "why Brown hads to/must go"
    Yes along with the bad tube accident. -{ or is there a football team
    called "The Browns" . I think I've proved in the past I know nothing about
    football, so expect to see me named as the new England manager soon. :))
    You guys are all over it!
    Hilly...you old devil!
  • Was it Lisl Von Schlaf in For Your Eyes Only ? "Liverpool" ? (I don't know much about soccer) ?:)
    Was it Lisl Von Schlaf in For Your Eyes Only ? "Liverpool" ? (I don't know much about soccer) ?:)

But that isn't a direct reference to the football team.
    YNWA 97
    For those of us still stuck on this question. :#
    Any chance of a clue. I've been going over this and just
    can't remember a quote on football ( I'm guessing I'll be
    slapping myself when thw answer comes out :)) ).
  • Red Wine With FishRed Wine With Fish Posts: 22MI6 Agent
    I agree that the only reference I know is in OHMSS, the paper that Campbell is reading. The manager is Alec Stock and the club is Luton (I think) although Stock also managed Fulham.
    I agree that the only reference I know is in OHMSS, the paper that Campbell is reading. The manager is Alec Stock and the club is Luton (I think) although Stock also managed Fulham.
    That's the word I was looking for: Luton

Peppermill and TP were pretty much there also. The headline on the back of Campbell's newpaper says WHY BROWN HAD TO GO and refers to Allan Brown being sacked at Luton. The small print above it says Stock steps in at Luton, referring to Alec Stock, as RWWF points out.

Interestingly, the Brown/Stock transition took place in December 1968. The letters from Gumbold's safe are dated 1969, so the newspaper is an anachronism in the film.
    Hilly...you old devil!
    -{ I'm glad I came close :D