Sue Vanner appearance.

DOUBLE-00DOUBLE-00 ESSEX, ENGLANDPosts: 165MI6 Agent
Sue Vanner appearing at the London Film and Memorabilia convention March 29th at Westminster Central Hall, London. I personally cant wait to see her as I can`t remember her ever doing another signing, I`m sure I will be corrected if she has. Also appearing is Catherine Schell, Julian Glover, Michael Culver, Philip Voss, Virginia Hey as well as a host of other stars.

Comments

• BleuvilleBleuville Posts: 384MI6 Agent
    DOUBLE-00 wrote:
    Sue Vanner appearing at the London Film and Memorabilia convention March 29th at Westminster Central Hall, London. I personally cant wait to see her as I can`t remember her ever doing another signing, I`m sure I will be corrected if she has. Also appearing is Catherine Schell, Julian Glover, Michael Culver, Philip Voss, Virginia Hey as well as a host of other stars.

Yes I shall be getting the coach to Londinium. I may fish out my OHMSS soundtrack record to get some more
    signatures-particularly Catherine Schell who was Nancy in OHMSS.
    Last time I went there in 2012 they had books and mags for sale with dealers from Europe and the USA.
    Of course that was when there was Skyfall mania.

Bleuville.
  • DOUBLE-00DOUBLE-00 ESSEX, ENGLANDPosts: 165MI6 Agent
    Did Sue Vanner appear at this event as I was unable to get there in the end, cheers, Eddie.
  • BleuvilleBleuville Posts: 384MI6 Agent
    DOUBLE-00 wrote:
    Did Sue Vanner appear at this event as I was unable to get there in the end, cheers, Eddie.

Yes I can confirm that Sue Vanner was there and I have the signed photo (£15) to prove it.
    Mind you she was only there until 2pm and I got there about 1.30pm. (coach from Bristol).(said it was her 2nd signing.)
    Had a great time getting photos and chatting to Catherine Schell-OHMSS and Virginia Hey-TLDaylights.
    Virginia Hey is Australian and very chatty and friendly. She was also previously in Farscape the sci-fi series.(coloured blue).

Lots of others including the Dotrice family of Roy and Michelle ("Some Mothers do ave em..")and Karen.
    Julian Glover, Chris Barrie and Tom Baker (1970s Dr.Who) signing £20 photos. (So fifty will earn him £1000.)

Also bought a few DVDs and still photos. DVD of "Man in a Suitcase" old ITC private detective series-late 1960s.

Bleuville.
  • PoorMansJBPoorMansJB USAPosts: 1,198MI6 Agent
    Vanner was very nice; I had her sign several items, including a SWLM still.

Her MUCH younger (by a good twenty years) photographed our meeting for posterity!