todays breakfast

always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
sitting in the conservatory this morning chomping on my Tiptree little scarlet smothered toast, " we have all the time in the world "
sung by Satchmo from OHMS comes on the wireless , then about 30 mins later they play no body does it better (must have an AJB r )
working at smooth fm me thinks :) then whilst reading todays Daily Mail there is an article on the Kray brothers gang, and low and behold ,my uncle (now dead) is there smiling back at me from the paper , please don't ask which one he is as I wont divulge his identity due to security reasons ,that's my security you understand :D
By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    On a slightly different tack, from getting " The best of Bond " double cd and
    Keeping it in the car, so listening to it all the time. I've actually got to like.
    Another way to die. :))
    Thankfully at my breakfast, I only listen to BBC Radio 4 and they don't play
    any of this young peoples pop 'n'roll. :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,053Chief of Staff
    I've actually got to like.

:o :o :o

et tu, Gerry?
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,417Chief of Staff
    Barbel wrote:
    I've actually got to like.

:o :o :o

et tu, Gerry?

See....you will all turn in the end :v :))
    YNWA 97
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    I've even been able to Pick out the Little sample of OHMSS, after Alicia sings Fear. ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."