Goldfinger 50th Anniversary Screening - Regent Park

Hi guys. Been a long time since I've posted on here (sorry about being away so long). Thought I'd share my special birthday treat, a special 50th anniversary screening of Goldfinger at the Luna Outdoor Theatre in Regent Park, London. Always fancied watching an older Bond film with a large audience and it didn't disappoint and what a stunning setting to watch it in. I've attached a couple of pictures (sorry if they're too large). Here's hoping for a 50th anniversary of Thunderball next year -{

Goldfinger.jpg

Goldfinger_2.jpg
Smiert Spionam

Comments

• AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    I would have loved to have gone, but getting the Train back from London late at Night is a Pain :#
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • Smiert-SpionamSmiert-Spionam Posts: 318MI6 Agent
    I would have loved to have gone, but getting the Train back from London late at Night is a Pain :#

I hear that! Chose the option of booking a hotel (reasonably priced for London) and booking the Monday off work. Nearly even managed to convince the missus to come to Bond in Motion with me. Maybe next time ay? :)) -{
    Smiert Spionam
  • SilentSpySilentSpy Private Exotic AreaPosts: 765MI6 Agent
    They need to make a Bond month. Have a film a day for a month. I so want to see those classic ones on the big screen.
    "Better late than never."