MI6 iPhone 5 wallpaper

Just put this together for my iPhone 5c. It's resolution is 640 X 1146. I'll probably do one for the 6 and 6 plus too eventually...

j6he.jpg

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    It looks fantastic. {[]
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • agent 00agent 00 Univex Station L Netherlands Posts: 340MI6 Agent
    Very Nice
    Here is one i've made
    MI6_6_Iphone_5_Wallpaper.jpg
    Jan

" Sono Topolino, e tu chi saresti? ".
    http://www.facebook.com/agent00univex
  • PaperbillPaperbill FloridaPosts: 810MI6 Agent
    SFPROPS wrote:
    Just put this together for my iPhone 5c. It's resolution is 640 X 1146. I'll probably do one for the 6 and 6 plus too eventually...

j6he.jpg

I put it on my IPhone 6 Lock screen, looks great
  • SFPROPSSFPROPS USAPosts: 380MI6 Agent
    agent 00 wrote:
    Very Nice
    Here is one i've made
    MI6_6_Iphone_5_Wallpaper.jpg

Wow. I really like that one. WELL DONE!
    Here's a blast from the past I did years ago...

CR_PHONE.jpg

I've tweaked it to fit modern phone dimensions. The original was a lot more square.

I've got an animated gif of this somewhere where the graphics move like the movie. I did that in Adobe After Effects. I did an entire CR theme for the Sony Ericcson phones using their user interface software. I've got those stored to disk somewhere. I'll have to dig them up sometime.
  • hthomashthomas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 833MI6 Agent
    Look forward to seeing what you come up with for the iPhone 6!
    instagram.com/dressinglikebond
  • Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,485MI6 Agent
    It works really nicely on the 6 too. Cheers for that.
    ..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............
  • Dmitri MishkinDmitri Mishkin Kansas CityPosts: 334MI6 Agent
    nice, agent 00, will have to add that in my rotation
  • PaperbillPaperbill FloridaPosts: 810MI6 Agent
    It looks great on my IPhone 6, thanks!

mi6_wallpaper.jpg
  • TennysonTennyson A View to a KillPosts: 606MI6 Agent
    SFPROPS wrote:
    Here's a blast from the past I did years ago...

CR_PHONE.jpg

I've tweaked it to fit modern phone dimensions. The original was a lot more square.

I've got an animated gif of this somewhere where the graphics move like the movie. I did that in Adobe After Effects. I did an entire CR theme for the Sony Ericcson phones using their user interface software. I've got those stored to disk somewhere. I'll have to dig them up sometime.

If you do find the gifs that would be great - I have a C902, and better still my cell number ends 007!
    Plan on finding it and putting together a website where some of this stuff can be downloaded. Hopefully will have everything ready this month.
  • hthomashthomas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 833MI6 Agent
    SFPROPS wrote:
    Plan on finding it and putting together a website where some of this stuff can be downloaded. Hopefully will have everything ready this month.

sounds great SFPROPS!
    instagram.com/dressinglikebond
    Here are 2 more wallpapers's I've put together for my personal use.

The first is a pretty good copy of Bond's wallpaper from Skyfall. It's similar to the one I put above with the SIS logo, but I left the logo off and tried to match the look of the screen used wallpaper as close as I can. I use that for my "Home Screen":

skyfallwp.jpg

Next is a reasonably tasteful and discreet MI6 wallpaper I'm using for my lock screen on my iPhone 5C:

MI6_Wallpaper2.jpg
  • PPK 7.65mmPPK 7.65mm Saratoga Springs NY USAPosts: 1,231MI6 Agent
    Very nice, I just got an Iphone 5 S this past fall I think I will add this as my background. Also I am planning to change my ringtone to the James Bond theme as well.
  • mailedfistmailedfist united kingdomPosts: 115MI6 Agent
    Any idea when the animated ocean club wallpaper will be downloadable?
    Ok, it's up at my site. However, I still plan on re-doing it. The more I look at it the more I dislike it. Especially now that I've got some better reference and can likely get it 100% accurate and with better animation.

The other two screen links on that page aren't live, but everything else is now. I'm not going to post higher resolution attempts until I do re-do them. Hope to eventually redo the wallpaper too.
  • mailedfistmailedfist united kingdomPosts: 115MI6 Agent
    Thanks SF
    Looking forward to the improved version
    I've updated the MI6 lock screen wallpaper and Skyfall phone wallpaper. The MI6 has the logo a little bit more tastefully embossed and in higher resolution while the wallpaper is higher resolution and I went back and counted the horizontal blocks on the screen scene phone to ensure that the size of each block is the same as the original.

These are what I'm using on my phone currently.

MI6wallpaper.jpg

skyfallpaper.jpg