Spectre Wardrobe(from filming)

Comments

• Bond44Bond44 Vauxhall CrossPosts: 1,581MI6 Agent
    You got it lets hope no one uncovers anything else before Chritmas still could be worse I am sure many others have spent a ruddy fortune this year! Still 3 years to save for the next one :D

OK here is the teaser which is the real one and the other 15.99 of eBay can you guess :D
    (the average joe probably won't but I will know!)

Cheers :007)

image.jpg
    My name is Bond, Basildon Bond - I have letters after my name!
  • gregroegregroe Newport Beach, CAPosts: 117MI6 Agent
    Well, the one on the left is a bit darker....no matter, Does the Ebay seller have more?
    Roe, Greg Roe¤♪♫,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸¸,ø¤º°♪♫•
    gregroe wrote:
    Well, the one on the left is a bit darker....no matter, Does the Ebay seller have more?

I bought my alternative last year and posted here and they went like hot cakes. I have been meaning to ask them they are in Essex somewhere, but I have not seen any listed this year as yet.

I was actually surprised how close the match actually was when I got it home.

• Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,085MI6 Agent
    I remember those. Never got it, shipping to the US was £20 or 30.
  • CheverianCheverian Posts: 1,446MI6 Agent
    Bond44 wrote:
    You got it lets hope no one uncovers anything else before Chritmas still could be worse I am sure many others have spent a ruddy fortune this year! Still 3 years to save for the next one :D

OK here is the teaser which is the real one and the other 15.99 of eBay can you guess :D
    (the average joe probably won't but I will know!)

image.jpg

I got mine last year when they were available on eBay and even with shipping to the US it still only cost me about $65 USD which I considered a bargain. Let's hope they become available again.
  • gregroegregroe Newport Beach, CAPosts: 117MI6 Agent
    Did anybody keep the name of the seller? Perhaps we can reach out to them to see if they will be available again
    Roe, Greg Roe¤♪♫,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸¸,ø¤º°♪♫•
  • KhaineKhaine Posts: 21MI6 Agent
    Hey everyone, JV's appear to be restocked yet again!! All sizes available
    https://www.johnvarvatos.com/suede-racer-jacket/L855R1L-Y668.html?dwvar_L855R1L-Y668_color=405#start=1

Why do they cancel orders if they have the stock? And typical it is all snapped up before I get a chance to re-order
  • chriscollins007chriscollins007 North Somerset , England Posts: 1,154MI6 Agent
    I'll second that , you guys get a bargain
    welshboy78 wrote:
    PointfiveO wrote:
    The Spirit blue lodge hoody is back in stock at Revolve, they had all sizes yesterday.

I picked this coat up beginning of the year, went XL as per the size guide but it was huge when it arrived so sold it and have been looking for a Large since. Despite them stating it is a slim fit, I didn't find this was the case, the Canada Goose XL was bigger than an equivalent North Face XL.

This one?

150107_daniel_craig_jacket_in_solden.jpg

The colour is called Spirit. It's sold out online in all sizes for the hoody (XS only) and non-hoody versions. Good luck finding one in a store. I went to 5 different stores in my area and looked online with 4 retailers and nobody has one in this colour.

I ended up getting the PBI Blue in XL and it's a great jacket. I wish it was the darker blue but I'll take it.

5055_MPB_64.jpg

Thanks for the tip! I picked up another in L this time as my XL baggy!! For $500 odd dollars shipped was a great deal compared to Europe prices!!!!!!!
    007 reporting for duty
    wow thats amazing , well done pal
    Its a great jacket and at that price , even better
    008Wong wrote:
    welshboy78 wrote:
    PointfiveO wrote:
    The Spirit blue lodge hoody is back in stock at Revolve, they had all sizes yesterday.

I picked this coat up beginning of the year, went XL as per the size guide but it was huge when it arrived so sold it and have been looking for a Large since. Despite them stating it is a slim fit, I didn't find this was the case, the Canada Goose XL was bigger than an equivalent North Face XL.

Thanks for the tip! I picked up another in L this time as my XL baggy!! For $500 odd dollars shipped was a great deal compared to Europe prices!!!!!!!

Amen I found one from Coggles UK, £450 in Small AND 30% of everything which came to £315, more than chuffed. Taking it with me for skiing in Bulgaria! So many great reviews for this jacket, appreciate it didn't feature on the movie of SPECTRE but a great jacket for press shots!

Lodge_Hoody.jpg
    007 reporting for duty
    I with you there pal , the wife has told me no more or christmas is cancelled :))
    Just managed to persuade her for indys spectre shirt as I had to send the TF back no size 16's phew
    Somehow I still think i'm not finished but I drop that in Jan :007)
    Bond44 wrote:
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Bond44 wrote:
    Oh dear went to London today on business trip and passed by Picadilly on way home and looked where I ended up!

Also popped to JV (thank god they only had a large in store - too big fortunately) followed by Omega boutique (again lucky I have SM300 already) then JC Crew ( no Kentons wallet breaths sigh of relief) and ended up at N Peal after a trip down Savile Row.

So I consoled myself with a turtle neck - well it's Christmas

Cheers :-))

image.jpg

Not a bad consolation!! :))

Should have popped to Harrods in search of the brown TF tie!!

Harrods bugger I was only the other side of the park in Marble Arch!! (but it would have meant a trek through the Wunter Wonderland)

Actually with all my recent purchases this Bond collecting mikarky is costing me a fortune already (and I swore I would go frugal after the watch) time to take a break for Christmas me thinks

Nice day out though now to get this one past Zero Alpha (good lady) :D especially after my trip last week she already thinks I am nuts! I told her the Moncler was cheaper than Harrods and TF (haven't mentioned the solden gloves yet)

That will be a mission in itself!

007 reporting for duty
  • rebentonrebenton Birmingham ALPosts: 276MI6 Agent
    Khaine wrote:
    Hey everyone, JV's appear to be restocked yet again!! All sizes available
    https://www.johnvarvatos.com/suede-racer-jacket/L855R1L-Y668.html?dwvar_L855R1L-Y668_color=405#start=1

Why do they cancel orders if they have the stock? And typical it is all snapped up before I get a chance to re-order

It's probably something to do with the software they use.

Say they have 6 mediums in stock, and 10 rabid Bond fans descend upon their site within the first minute, and all are attempting to order. Well, as they are checking out, the software returns a stock value of 6 so it believes it's still in stock even though there are 10 people attempting to order it. So if you're number 7-10 and you order and you get a confirmation, it could be that the program was still returning a stock value of 1 or more even though it wasn't actually there.

So if anyone is to blame, it's the software company that wrote the website...
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    rebenton wrote:

I accept that the first time it happened. I do not accept it five weeks and countless re-stocks later. It is now 100% JV's fault.
  • Friedl41Friedl41 Back in SpainPosts: 213MI6 Agent
    rebenton wrote:

I accept that the first time it happened. I do not accept it five weeks and countless re-stocks later. It is now 100% JV's fault.

I don't think that because of the fact that one of their jackets is selling like hot cake. Which for sure never happened before and probably will not happen again anytime soon they will get a new software to take their orders. Their fault? Yes. Will they fix it? No. Will they care if a fee fans are upset? Nope.

I totally understand that this is upsetting. I would feel the same. I did not try to Oder because I am not sure about size and I am not convinced I would wear it enough ... I like my Barracuta G9
  • hthomashthomas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 833MI6 Agent
    I may have 2 Of the Tom Ford Knot ties from SPECTRE. If you are interested please PM me.
    instagram.com/dressinglikebond
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,292MI6 Agent
    PM sent
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • LlafyksLlafyks Posts: 237MI6 Agent
    PM sent.
  • LlafyksLlafyks Posts: 237MI6 Agent
    PM sent.
    Its the Neiman one unfortunately
  • hthomashthomas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 833MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Its the Neiman one unfortunately

thank you for your help! sorry guys!
    instagram.com/dressinglikebond
  • JBT0077JBT0077 GermanyPosts: 236MI6 Agent
    I received my jb cufflinks today. What did you guys think?
    1449755481294_1345173236.jpg
    Darker???

E.g. from James Bond Lifestyle:

150929-spectre-tuxedo-cufflinks-JB-exhibition-tom-ford-jany-temime.jpg
  • JBT0077JBT0077 GermanyPosts: 236MI6 Agent
    You're right, but this is my first sample. The next one will be black with silver letters.
    Im no expert on props etc but think maybe the angle of the letter "J" needs to be reduced if you get what I mean?

Also is it black or more dark grey / charcoal??
    Ok final parcel has arrived today that's me done for 2015 or I risk divorce!
    But hey fits like a glove :D

image.jpg

Comparison with the Zara stand ins which are different enough I still like them

image.jpg
    Nice pic with the Seamaster {[]
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Nice pic with the Seamaster {[]

Well the shot had to be in character had the Moncler on too just for good measure :D
  • DB6DB6 EnglandPosts: 1,196MI6 Agent
    Just picked up a pair of J Crew Kentons with 30% off in a NY store ........sadly not in Sahara (these are Boulder) but nice boots none the less.
    My name has changed! I’m no longer dufus......now I’m DB6
  • SkippySkippy Posts: 446MI6 Agent
    Bond44 wrote:
    Ok final parcel has arrived today that's me done for 2015 or I risk divorce!
    But hey fits like a glove :D

image.jpg

Looking great! {[]
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Longer than most of my vlogs, this one doesn't pull any punches...I normally don't encourage everyone to watch these, nor do I post all of these here but this may be one you DON'T want to miss.....many people had been asking me about what happened with TF this time around, and this sheds some light on the subject...at nearly 20 minutes, you may want to pour yourself a drink first...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSgy6sUUsvY&feature=youtu.be

TF_vlog_002.jpg