Spectre Wardrobe(from filming)

Comments

• dr godr go Posts: 50MI6 Agent
    scathing... and fair. well done
  • Enjoying DeathEnjoying Death Toronto, ON CANADAPosts: 1,231MI6 Agent
    Bang on with your review David.

When paying those kinds of outrageous prices, the customer experience better be second to none. Tom Ford failed this time and badly.
    Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
    Bond: “I must be dreaming.”
  • Bond_AmbitionsBond_Ambitions Melbourne, AustraliaPosts: 460MI6 Agent
    edited December 2015
    Have we confirmed the Malone shirt yet?
  • UNCLE27UNCLE27 EnglandPosts: 1,118MI6 Agent
    edited December 2015
    Excellent Vlog David.

One question, if those aren't the BC trousers, what are they?
    They're certainly a great alternative.
  • HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent
    funny how Omega said there's no chance of them giving away any of their banners ?:)
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    UNCLE27 wrote:
    Excellent Vlog David.

http://m.gap.com/product.html?dn=gp2251160423236&pdn=search
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    Great Vid as usual David ,keep em coming :)
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    Hehe - great video indeed! Blair getting his 5 mins of fame too :))

It was indeed a strange scenario, I had orders booked with US, London and Milan along the way!!!

Hopefully everybody who wanted TF stuff had success in the end - especially with Harrods, Selfridges and Mr Porter also getting in on the act!!

Two things I've learnt:

1) shop around the TF stores worldwide as the prices fluctuate wildly between them
    2) they are stingy with boxes :)
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • HalfMonk HalfHitmanHalfMonk HalfHitman USAPosts: 2,328MI6 Agent
    The caption at the price reveal made me wonder if your wife added the caption after! :))
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,091MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    UNCLE27 wrote:
    Excellent Vlog David.

http://m.gap.com/product.html?dn=gp2251160423236&pdn=search

Thanks. I need a pair of gray chinos, and there is a 34x36. {[]

Excellent vlog, David. I'll have to watch it again. Corporate middle management, the bane of consumers and regular employees everywhere.
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Two things I've learnt:

1) shop around the TF stores worldwide as the prices fluctuate wildly between them
    2) they are stingy with boxes :)

Paul, since TF sells at such rock bottom prices, they have to cut corners somewhere to make a profit. :s :p
  • CRBCRB Posts: 483MI6 Agent
    You should know where Sardinia is, The Spy Who Loved Me was filmed there !
  • rebentonrebenton Birmingham ALPosts: 276MI6 Agent
    It would appear that the Matchless site has the Craig blouson re-stocked at the moment for anyone still interested
  • theartisttheartist Posts: 16MI6 Agent
    I'm selling the John Varvatos Suede Racer Jacket in a size Small, Medium, and Large. SOLD OUT WORLDWIDE AND HARD TO FIND. Suede Racer Jacket. It comes with the Jacket and John Varvatos carrying bag.
    Style: L855R1L-Y668
    A double agent-approved style from the archives of MI6, the Suede Racer Jacket is fabricated in luxe goat suede. Features include a two-way zip-front closure, lacing details at seams and contoured topstitching.
    -Goat Suede
    -Fully lined
    If interested PM me. Thank you.

DSC01206_zpsblinewt6.jpg

DSC01209_zpsy9abqnmb.jpg

DSC01210_zpsgw8zkvth.jpg

DSC01207_zpsqakbktuy.jpg

DSC01212_zpslrnwkpnl.jpg

DSC01220_zps0igueudv.jpg

DSC01223_zps8qhxwtiz.jpg
    DSC01222_zpstocnz7vz.jpg

DSC01223_zps8qhxwtiz.jpg
  • DoctorDoctor ItalyPosts: 140MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    Longer than most of my vlogs, this one doesn't pull any punches...I normally don't encourage everyone to watch these, nor do I post all of these here but this may be one you DON'T want to miss.....many people had been asking me about what happened with TF this time around, and this sheds some light on the subject...at nearly 20 minutes, you may want to pour yourself a drink first...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSgy6sUUsvY&feature=youtu.be

TF_vlog_002.jpg

FANTASTIC!!!!
    Orbis Non Sufficit
  • LynchLynch Posts: 27MI6 Agent
    theartist wrote:
    I'm selling the John Varvatos Suede Racer Jacket in a size Small, Medium, and Large. SOLD OUT WORLDWIDE AND HARD TO FIND. Suede Racer Jacket. It comes with the Jacket and John Varvatos carrying bag.
    A double agent-approved style from the archives of MI6, the Suede Racer Jacket is fabricated in luxe goat suede. Features include a two-way zip-front closure, lacing details at seams and contoured topstitching.
    -Goat Suede
    -Fully lined

DSC01206_zpsblinewt6.jpg

DSC01209_zpsy9abqnmb.jpg

DSC01210_zpsgw8zkvth.jpg

DSC01207_zpsqakbktuy.jpg

DSC01212_zpslrnwkpnl.jpg

DSC01220_zps0igueudv.jpg

DSC01223_zps8qhxwtiz.jpg
    DSC01222_zpstocnz7vz.jpg

DSC01223_zps8qhxwtiz.jpg

PM Sent
  • KhaineKhaine Posts: 21MI6 Agent
    theartist wrote:
    -Goat Suede
    -Fully lined

DSC01206_zpsblinewt6.jpg

DSC01209_zpsy9abqnmb.jpg

DSC01210_zpsgw8zkvth.jpg

DSC01207_zpsqakbktuy.jpg

DSC01212_zpslrnwkpnl.jpg

DSC01220_zps0igueudv.jpg

DSC01223_zps8qhxwtiz.jpg
    DSC01222_zpstocnz7vz.jpg

DSC01223_zps8qhxwtiz.jpg

PM Sent
  • kaddkadd Posts: 917MI6 Agent
    Some have suggested the Wooyoungmi jacket as an alternate to the Dior. There is a size 50 on sale at Matches Fashion. 30% off down from £740 to £518

http://www.matchesfashion.com/products/Wooyoungmi-Shearling-collar-wool-bomber-jacket-1020850
  • DBSDBS Los Angeles, CAPosts: 1,015MI6 Agent
    edited December 2015
    I received my OB Malone shirt in Sky, and since I currently own the previous season's Morton shirt in Sphere, I decided to do a side-by-side comparison.

OB%20Malone-Morton%20Compare%202R.jpg

OB%20Malone-Morton%20Compare%203R.jpg

OB%20Malone-Morton%20Compare%201R.jpg

And finally a little comparison shot (with the help of Photoshop) alongside one of the only still images we have of the screen shirt (Malone is on the left, Morton is on the right) -

Matchless%20Morocco%20OB%20Compare%201.jpg

In my opinion, there still isn't enough evidence to say, for certain, that it's either shirt. What we really need is some hi-res images from the train sequence since we don't have confirmation from Jany or anyone in the Wardrobe department. But I think these two are the likeliest candidates.

Kind regards,
    Craig
  • The Red KindThe Red Kind EnglandPosts: 3,132MI6 Agent
    Excellent work DBS -{
    "Any of the opposition around..?"
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    DBS, You are the man!
  • UNCLE27UNCLE27 EnglandPosts: 1,118MI6 Agent
    I just love the attention to detail here DBS!! The way you turned the right collar up to match the picture of DC. Excellent work!!! :007)

Now, all I need is Santa to bring me a Malone and a OB Polo..... ;)
    Great stuff Craig!

From my last cinema outing I was convinced the linen detail stood out more as I could really see the contrasting blues so I would say Morton but we often get fooled :)

Received my Malone yesterday, very tight on the biceps, made me feel like Arnie :)
  • James BrosnanJames Brosnan Posts: 865MI6 Agent
    Always the best analysis DBS! My money is on the Morton form your comparison, but, higher quality images will definitely help. Either way, both look great and pull off the look. -{
    "Whoever she was, I must have scared the living daylights out of her." & "Tell mother I died game."
    CR/QoS, TLD, DN, GE, TSWLM, LTK, TND, TWiNE, TMWTGG, TB
    http://www.iconicalternatives.com/author/james-brosnan/
    https://www.instagram.com/shawn.michael.bongiorno/
  • Friedl41Friedl41 Back in SpainPosts: 213MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Great stuff Craig!

From my last cinema outing I was convinced the linen detail stood out more as I could really see the contrasting blues so I would say Morton but we often get fooled :)

Received my Malone yesterday, very tight on the biceps, made me feel like Arnie :)

How many times have you seen Spectre yet? Me only 2 times.
    Think I saw it 4 times cinema :))
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,091MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Think I saw it 4 times cinema :))

How big is your cinema? The population of your islands is less than my high school.
    I saw it in London with some of the AJB guys (two occasions) , once on my own (again in London on the way back) and then at home with the fiance :)

IMAX in London was superb
    Falklands was also great too as only a 100 seater (tiny anyhow) but only about 5 of us there as in working hours!!!!

Leicester Square Odeon is overrated in my opinion but I did have a few Vespers :)
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    Spectre was the first film I've ever seen in IMAX and while the picture was good, it was the sound that just blew me away. Best I've ever heard in the cinema.
    Spectre was the first film I've ever seen in IMAX and while the picture was good, it was the sound that just blew me away. Best I've ever heard in the cinema.

Yeah the sound was def amazing in IMAX, especially the train fight and of course the finale with MI6 being blown up!! BOOOOM! :)
  • gregroegregroe Newport Beach, CAPosts: 117MI6 Agent
    My buddies sister, Karen Baker, was the sound editor on SPECTRE. As she was one Skyfall. She won an Oscar on Skyfall, we're keeping our fingers crossed for this year. If it wasn't for that Space soap-opera coming out next week
    Roe, Greg Roe¤♪♫,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸¸,ø¤º°♪♫•