Where do you think Spectre will be in the ranking list?

124»

Comments

• Agent PurpleAgent Purple Posts: 857MI6 Agent
    Opinions are certainly looking split on here. Who knows how split they will be after people have seen the movie?
    "Hostile takeovers. Shall we?"
    New 2020 ranking (for now DAF and FYEO keep their previous placements)
    1. TLD 2. TND 3. GF 4. TSWLM 5. TWINE 6. OHMSS 7. LtK 8. TMWTGG 9. L&LD 10. YOLT 11. DAD 12. QoS 13. DN 14. GE 15. SF 16. OP 17. MR 18. AVTAK 19. TB 20. FRWL 21. CR 22. FYEO 23. DAF (SP to be included later)
    Bond actors to be re-ranked later
  • OrnithologistOrnithologist BerlinPosts: 583MI6 Agent
    From what we know so far, I think chances are it will be produced at least as well as Skyfall technically, but with a better plot, (even) better villains, better girls, better gadgets and a new M.

Now everyone can draw their own conclusions as to how high my expectations are :007)
    "I'm afraid I'm a complicated woman. "
    "- That is something to be afraid of."
  • Agent PurpleAgent Purple Posts: 857MI6 Agent
    4th films seem to be an issue with the Bonds who have made it that far.

Connery had TB
    Moore had MR
    Broz had DAD

All films which get plenty of criticism these days.

Although I think there are more people who love TB and MR than people who love DAD.
    "Hostile takeovers. Shall we?"
    New 2020 ranking (for now DAF and FYEO keep their previous placements)
    1. TLD 2. TND 3. GF 4. TSWLM 5. TWINE 6. OHMSS 7. LtK 8. TMWTGG 9. L&LD 10. YOLT 11. DAD 12. QoS 13. DN 14. GE 15. SF 16. OP 17. MR 18. AVTAK 19. TB 20. FRWL 21. CR 22. FYEO 23. DAF (SP to be included later)
    Bond actors to be re-ranked later
  • 75vette75vette South Outer BanksPosts: 82MI6 Agent
    4th films seem to be an issue with the Bonds who have made it that far.

Connery had TB
    Moore had MR
    Broz had DAD

All films which get plenty of criticism these days.

Although I think there are more people who love TB and MR than people who love DAD.

Good observation, Agent Purple. As a Corvette aficionado, it's not unlike the Corvette's curse of the fours - 1954, 1964, 1974, 1984 - all of which are much less collectible than the three's and five's on either side of them.
  • sniperUKsniperUK UlsterPosts: 594MI6 Agent
    Bottom five for me.
  • eric7064eric7064 USAPosts: 343MI6 Agent
    Sit's smack dab In the middle at 12 for me.
  • bluemanblueman PDXPosts: 1,667MI6 Agent
    QOS is my fav Craig Bond film, but I need to see SP some more, I really like it and it may - just may - move ahead. :007)