James Bond Concert Spectacular COMING UP!!

Q The Music ShowQ The Music Show Posts: 12MI6 Agent
edited April 2015 in James Bond Music
Hey all we are "Q The Music Show", the World's Leading James Bond Tribute Band. For those of you in the UK, you have a great opportunity to come and see us Friday 24th April 2015 in Stevenage - at The Gordon Craig Theatre.

You can watch a video montage of us and more details here:

http://www.gordon-craig.co.uk/whats-on/james-bond-concert-spectacular/

Dave Worrall, co-author of The Essential Bond, saw us last year and said:
"The best James Bond Band I've ever seen, you HAVE to see these guys, they are superb."

Terry Bamber, former production manager and crew of more than 6 James Bond films is also a fan, and booked us at a private event in Pinewood Studios last year:
"I have been a fan of James Bond music since I was 8. I book to see every concert, every tribute. I even flew to New York to see The famous Losers' Lounge tribute to John Barry and James Bond. I have not missed one Carl Davis show BUT the Band and the show that tops them all is Q The Music's wonderful journey through the Bond catalogue. Magnificent singing and arrangements so true to the originals but electrifying 'modern' literally blow the audience away.
The show is seamless with a witty and suave Compere that makes the evening a complete entertainment
This is a Band and a show that will convert you to a James Bond music fan (even if you didn't think you would be)
007 may be the theme but the score is 0010 out of 10 for this terrific show.

I will never be able to thank you all enough for tonight.
The sheer brilliance alone is beyond words but the performance of you all and a most fantastic Compere made this a perfect night

I cannot wait to meet you all again

I am almost in tears as I write this. You all surpassed my wildest dreams"

About the band
www.QTheMusicShow.com

Q The Music are an explosive and awe-inspiring 13 Piece live band. They perform ALL the title themes from the James Bond Films. They were formed in 2004 as the first ever James Bond Tribute Band in the world, and have since toured the UK extensively and been flown abroad to appear at events, establishing a worldwide reputation. In 2007, the band shared joint billing with The National Symphony Orchestra at the Quex Prom in the Park to over 6,000 people. In 2013 they appeared on the BBC for a Bond Themed TV wedding.

As well as appearing at events in Monte Carlo, Guernsey, Cyprus, Gibraltar, Czech Republic, Italy, Majorca & Germany, the band has also played at almost every major venue in the UK including The Natural History Museum, NEC Birmingham, Royals Courts Of Justice, The Waldorf, Pinewood Studios and many many more.

Q The Music will provide your entire evening’s musical entertainment including 2 hours of live music.

The band comprises of some of the very top musicians in the country from leading Orchestras, West End Shows and Session Musicians. The 13 Piece version brings to your event a sound that has never been heard and is unrivalled when it comes to James Bond Covers, and their stunning 6 piece horn section is not to be missed.

From the very first time the now instantly recognizable James Bond Theme was heard in “Dr. No” the James Bond films have developed into perhaps the most popular series ever. The exotic locations, the actors, the Bond Girls, the Villains, Miss Moneypenny, Q, the Gadgets – these are all things we have come to expect from a Bond film, BUT of course, also a stunning, electrifying and engrossing musical score is part of that package! To add the icing on the cake, there is always the feature of an outstanding and market leading singer to deliver that classic Bond title track.

Q The Music, being the longest serving and only professional James Bond Band know just how to give you an experience that will leave your guests talking about it for years and years - guaranteed.

Hope to see some of you there!!!

Comments

• Markyb64Markyb64 Posts: 86MI6 Agent
    I live down the road from Stevange..so I for one will be attending..sound like a great evening!! :007)
    Hey all we are "Q The Music Show" ....

Hope to see some of you there!!!
  • Q The Music ShowQ The Music Show Posts: 12MI6 Agent
    Thats amazing Mark! We will be in the foyer after the show, come and say hi! Its going to be an epic night...