Daniel Craig Personal Effects (WDW)

Comments

• Enjoying DeathEnjoying Death Toronto, ON CANADAPosts: 1,231MI6 Agent
    ajd_007 wrote:

Whats the sizing like on these?

Click the link then under size selection, click on "Find your size" and fill in the info.
    Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
    Bond: “I must be dreaming.”
  • LightsleeperLightsleeper Posts: 19MI6 Agent
    Brother Ajd_oo7 I'm 5'8 165 pounds athletic build. Normally i'm a 48-50 in jackets. Mediums are fine.
  • LightsleeperLightsleeper Posts: 19MI6 Agent
    Brother Ajd_oo7 I'm 5'8 165 pounds athletic build. Normally i'm a 48-50 in jackets. Mediums are fine.

O.K. got the tape out! First off, jackets are very forgiving when it comes to size. Couldn't believe I fit into a small. Just too snug under the arms when zipped up.

Small arm 26, pit to pit 20, length 25, shoulder 20
    Med. arm 26.5, pit 22, length 26, shoulder to shoulder 20

As you can see jackets are VERY close in size. if you need any other measurements let me know.

Just for general info, in the full size parka with hood I take a large. So there you go, the sizes are all over the place.
  • bassopotamusbassopotamus Posts: 68MI6 Agent
    edited November 2015
    Enjoying Death wrote:
    Great shoes but the all suede ones are the ones I really like. Never seen them before in your colour combo.

thank you and that's interesting, the only other ones I've seen were all leather. all I know is it's definitely the same color combo as the ones daniel craig has been wearing a lot lately. I think the official color combo is called bamboo/newsprint/red.

some shots of DC wearing them:

airmax2.jpg

nikeair1.jpg

he also wore these for the driving scenes in spectre as seen in this photo:

airmax3.jpg
  • TheExit148TheExit148 Posts: 562MI6 Agent
    Bah I was going to buy those shoes on ebay! You beat me to them! haha
    TheExit148 wrote:
    Bah I was going to buy those shoes on ebay! You beat me to them! haha

dang, sorry man. haha. I kept trying to tell myself no, but I was like eh, I'll never ever be able to find these in my size again & it'd be nice to give my more expensive leather boots a rest once in a while during winter so why not. plus it was something that DC owns that I could actually afford for once which pretty much never happens lol
  • TheExit148TheExit148 Posts: 562MI6 Agent
    I was just unsure on size between 11 or a 10.5, that was why I held off.
    yeah I'm usually skeptical of buying footwear without being able to try it on, but I've always worn an 11 in every sneaker I've ever owned and the nikes fit just like the rest. hopefully another pair will turn up on the bay for you.
  • SevenSeven Posts: 346MI6 Agent
    managed to snag a pair of the nike air max sneakerboots that DC has been wearing just about everywhere for the past several months. thought it would be impossible to find the bamboo suede ones, let alone a pair in my size, so I had to get these. pre-owned, but they're in like new condition. these are hands down the comfiest sneakers I have ever worn in my life & I'm looking forward to wearing them in the coming winter months. best $85 I ever spent! so if you can find a pair, I highly recommend them.

nike1.jpg

nike2.jpg

also, I found a great alternative to the light grey moncler puffer jacket that DC wears in "the girl with the dragon tattoo" (a jacket I've always wanted but could never afford or even find available for that matter) - it's made by guess and has a wool blend outer shell with an insulated lining. same color as the moncler too! honestly, they pretty much completely ripped off moncler's "montgenevre" jacket design. same exact style, same pocket on the sleeve, etc. It's a super heavy and warm coat, and the hood is detachable (although I left mine on because I'm sure it will come in handy) - has a guess logo stitched on the sleeve but it is easily removed with a seam ripper.
    macy's is currently running a sale on these for just $99.

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/guess-quilted-down-filled-jacket-with-removable-hood?ID=2361639&pla_country=US&CAGPSPN=pla&CAWELAID=120156340003656362&catargetid=120156340004028344&cadevice=c&cm_mmc=Google_Mens_PLA-_-Men%27s+Apparel+-+Men%27s+Outerwear+-+GS_Other+Men%27s+Outerwear+Brands-_-92765543105_-_-_mkwid_EuMk9o5N|dc_92765543105|-|EuMk9o5N

a few pictures of mine:
    guess1.jpg

guess2.jpg

guess3.jpg

guess4.jpg

Sirs,
    I'm offering a pair of these:
    http://m.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-anzeige/new-nike-air-max-90-sneakerboot-james-bond-daniel-craig-/365045945-158-2097?utm_source=email&utm_medium=system_email&utm_campaign=email-responsive/ExtendAd&utm_content=VIP
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,091MI6 Agent
    I posted this in another thread, but since the Layer Cake leather jacket was DC's personal jacket I thought it should be posted here as well.

Last Sunday I was fortunate enough to purchase an actual Dunhill Layer Cake jacket. It finally arrived today.

Here are quick, poorly lit, cellphone pictures of the exterior and of the interior tag. I can provide more if anyone wants them.

2v2hbt4.jpg

33jsqap.jpg

The dimensions are:

Chest: 23.5"
    Shoulders: 19.5"
    Outer Sleeve" 26"

The chest is a little big on me, but the shoulders and sleeves are darn near perfect.

Pictures don't really do this jacket justice. The deep chocolate brown of the exterior with the natural colored stitching and the leather lining which is more an oxblood have to be seen in person. All the reproductions I've looked at on the web do not get the colors anywhere near correct.

One female friend has already said I should put the jacket in a case.

And before anyone says it, I know the hanger in the photo was too small. I used it just for the picture. I will get a suitably sized one tomorrow to preserve the shoulders.
    wow, congrats man. that is so awesome...making me drool over here haha. that jacket has been my dream jacket ever since I saw layer cake. it's (in my opinion) the most badass leather jacket of all time. I just love the red leather lining, it's so slick.

nice to see a few people actually getting their hands on the real deal! you are one lucky man.
  • TylerTyler Posts: 184MI6 Agent
    CRAIG.jpg

I'm liking this jacket
    Never fear the event
  • JMac88JMac88 Posts: 279MI6 Agent
    Tyler wrote:
    CRAIG.jpg

I'm liking this jacket

In a slightly better outfit (IMO):

FP_8353772_CHP_Craig_Weisz_Paris_010311.jpg
  • SkippySkippy Posts: 446MI6 Agent
    JMac88 wrote:
    Tyler wrote:
    CRAIG.jpg

I'm liking this jacket

In a slightly better outfit (IMO):

Yeah, I'd wear Rachel on my arm every day :D
    Shearling jacket by?

Cap I believe we've seen him wear before. I can't recall the manufacturer right now. (brain fart)

T-shirt = OB T in Navy?

Jeans?

Shoes?
  • kaddkadd Posts: 917MI6 Agent

Agree, I like it. I think someone already posted this and it was identified as BC (and expensive!) :))
  • TennysonTennyson A View to a KillPosts: 606MI6 Agent
    Looks like he stole Dr Swans handbag from Morrocco and gave it to the missus....
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,292MI6 Agent
    edited November 2015
    Shoes surely CJ Skye boots!!!!!
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,292MI6 Agent
    Tennyson wrote:
    Looks like he stole Dr Swans handbag from Morrocco and gave it to the missus....

What film was she working on and stole for him>? New Harry Potter?
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,596MI6 Agent
    JMac88 wrote:

He really needs to stop wearing t-shirts and flat caps. They really look awful on him, but the shearling jacket looks great.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
  • MrSwindermanMrSwinderman Dover, Ohio, USAPosts: 212MI6 Agent
    Matt S wrote:
    JMac88 wrote:

He really needs to stop wearing t-shirts and flat caps. They really look awful on him, but the shearling jacket looks great.

IMO I like the flat caps and t-shirts. Just my thoughts though. Also love the jacket too
    Matt S wrote:
    JMac88 wrote:

IMO I like the flat caps and t-shirts. Just my thoughts though. Also love the jacket too

Anybody have an idea on the make of the jacket and shoes?
    Matt S wrote:

Anybody have an idea on the make of the jacket and shoes?

Shoes I'm guessing are Crockett & Jones.
  • chriscollins007chriscollins007 North Somerset , England Posts: 1,155MI6 Agent
    I like tshirts and flat caps too , besides with his physique whos wants to cover up.
    T shirts and polos and favs
    007 reporting for duty
    Any ID's on the flat caps he's been wearing recently?
  • LlafyksLlafyks Posts: 237MI6 Agent
    Any ID's on the flat caps he's been wearing recently?

I'm pretty sure that some of the ones he wears are Stetson, because the tab on the back of the cap has been visible in some of the photos.
  • Jeff LynneJeff Lynne Washington DCPosts: 53MI6 Agent
    I'm pretty sure the shearling jacket is Tom Ford as they currently have several similar offerings. The picture of him in Sweden is from around the time of filming Dragon Tattoo, so if the jacket was new at that time it'd likely be TF's F/W 2010 line.
  • JMac88JMac88 Posts: 279MI6 Agent
    Matt S wrote:

I can take or leave the flat caps, but I always thought his taste in t-shirts was nice. It helps to be in good shape of course.

I've noticed some of his weirder outfits are at airports, so I don't hold him to a very high standard in that context.
  • Teenage MTeenage M LondonPosts: 206MI6 Agent
    :007)
    James Bond: That’s a Smith & Wesson, and you’ve had your six.

http://www.james-bondco.yolasite.com/