Spectre Mr White jacket

Comments

• JimmythegentJimmythegent Posts: 18MI6 Agent
    kadd wrote:
    The boots look like they are Norhcote by C&J.

They are the Radnor. If you look closely at the heel of the left boot you can see the tread.

We'll spotted, didn't notice the tread on the left heel when looking at the pic on my phone. :D
  • canoe2canoe2 Posts: 2,007MI6 Agent
    Here is another option from wooyoungmi. Not sure if it has been mentioned yet. Some details are wrong (length of front zip, no zips at cuffs, missing the horizontal stitching across the back), but it does have the offset zip and the interior placket buttons, and the shearling collar is removable so the point collar is plain wool like the rest of the jacket.

http://www.matchesfashion.com/intl/products/1020850?qxjkl=tsid:38929|cgn:J84DHJLQkR4&c3ch=LinkShare&c3nid=J84DHJLQkR4#
  • CRBCRB Posts: 483MI6 Agent
    Has anyone tried researching Burberry Brit - it looks exactly like something I've seen them do (similar) in the past
  • Obi Sean KenobiObi Sean Kenobi Posts: 215MI6 Agent
    Getting closer!!

Curious to see pics of this one without the shearling collar.

Hard to tell from the pics, but the sleeves don't look like they zip.

http://m.shop.nordstrom.com/s/helmut-lang-aviator-wool-blend-jacket-with-removable-genuine-shearling-collar/4107938?origin=category&BaseUrl=Helmut+Lang
  • nickpnickp UK, Surrey Posts: 86MI6 Agent
    Has anyone seen this http://www.harrods.com/product/faux-fur-collar-bomber-jacket/maison-margiela/000000000004858429

Removeable collar, has the buttons, although material is wrong and no sleeve zips.

Have we considered Masion Martin Margiela as there seem to be a few style matches, an old season jacket perhaps.

Cheers

Nick p
  • canoe2canoe2 Posts: 2,007MI6 Agent
    I don't know why, but I have this gut feeling this jacket is a one off sample from Tom Ford, like the white TF QoS barracuda/harrington jacket. Earlier this year we hear reports of a similar style from TF appearing in the film (since disproven), and now so many people, who have high rates of success quickly finding other pieces, are looking for this exact model and not finding it. Hope I'm wrong, but it seems weird it hasn't turned up yet, especially considering its prominence in the marketing. You would think some brand would have taken credit by now.
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,292MI6 Agent
    canoe2 wrote:
    I don't know why, but I have this gut feeling this jacket is a one off sample from Tom Ford, like the white TF QoS barracuda/harrington jacket. Earlier this year we hear reports of a similar style from TF appearing in the film (since disproven), and now so many people, who have high rates of success quickly finding other pieces, are looking for this exact model and not finding it. Hope I'm wrong, but it seems weird it hasn't turned up yet, especially considering its prominence in the marketing. You would think some brand would have taken credit by now.

Yeah I'm getting the vibe that its some custom piece. Def would have been seen by now if released.

Think our only hope is somebody is holding back until the film launch
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • CheverianCheverian Posts: 1,450MI6 Agent
    I keep thinking about the Mantis's early posts about SPECTRE costuming when he was given a sneak peek at a Tom Ford jacket similar but not identical to the eventual Mr White jacket. It reinforces my suspicion this really is a TF one off.
  • Awilliams007Awilliams007 Posts: 332MI6 Agent
    It's not great but here's a shot.
    image.jpg
  • sunny01sunny01 Posts: 524MI6 Agent
    Has anyone...dare i say it tried asking Jany Temime directly? Maybe worth a shot...she has a linked in page but you have to be premium member to send an email to her.
  • HoldenHolden UKPosts: 664MI6 Agent
    Meetsa Bawnd is our contact with Jany - she has agreed to provide clothing details, once the film is released.
  • Awilliams007Awilliams007 Posts: 332MI6 Agent
    Holden wrote:
    Meetsa Bawnd is our contact with Jany - she has agreed to provide clothing details, once the film is released.

Sorry that's too long to wait!! Haha.
    So 19:31pm Monday we will find out lol :))
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Blair is compiling a list of the unknowns. We will know within a week.
  • The Bond VivantThe Bond Vivant SeendPosts: 1,326MI6 Agent
    Maybe we could start a fresh thread for a list of unknowns. Once the film is out, we may need to add to it some unknowns we don't even know we don't know yet! Jany may still not spill, but when I was last in contact with her she seemed OK to divulge after the premiere. Keep everything crossed....
  • sunny01sunny01 Posts: 524MI6 Agent
    Maybe we could start a fresh thread for a list of unknowns. Once the film is out, we may need to add to it some unknowns we don't even know we don't know yet! Jany may still not spill, but when I was last in contact with her she seemed OK to divulge after the premiere. Keep everything crossed....

Awesome meesta bawnd!
  • kaddkadd Posts: 917MI6 Agent

Good job mate! The poster trousers are top of my list and driving me a bit crazy :))
  • UNCLE27UNCLE27 EnglandPosts: 1,118MI6 Agent
    Good find!! A very close budget alternative!

Is this an outfit we don't know that we don't know yet...
    image.jpg

Off the top of my head (tried to put in film order but just guessing here:)

LONDON
    Multi coloured Bathrobe at Bonds Flat (maybe this never made the final cut anyway)
    Scarf in London on launch boat with Tanner
    Gloves in London on launch boat with Tanner

AUSTRIA - visiting Mr White
    Navy Jacket
    Navy Beanie
    Trousers / Pants (they don't look like the TF ones in Solden scenes later)

SOLDEN
    Quilted Gloves in Solden

MOROCCO
    Sky Blue shirt worn on train with Matchless Jacket?
    Grey casual Trousers / pants worn with Morocco jacket and Navy TF Polo
    Brunello Cucinelli Suit Jacket
    Trousers worn with Brunello Cucinelli suit jacket (look a different shade)
    Brown Knit tie with assumed Brunello Cucinelli suit jacket
    Belt worn with Brunello Cucinelli outfit in Morocco
    Bow Tie worn with Tuxedo (does not look the same as the one Tom Ford are showing)

Lea's dress (navy / purple / white?)

LONDON FINAL
    London Trousers / Pants with JV Jacket (are they the same as the Teaser poster with NPEAL?)

Cufflinks - assumed custom by Tom Ford?
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,596MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    MOROCCO
    Bow Tie worn with Tuxedo (does not look the same as the one Tom Ford are showing)

The trousers with the suede Matchless jacket are definitely not grey. They are more like a light brown/taupe. It looks like the trousers with the Brunello Cucinelli jacket could possibly be the same. If not, they are very similar.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
  • SkippySkippy Posts: 446MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:

LONDON

MOROCCO

I am probably mistaken, but haven't Burberry claimed the London boat gloves??

And is it worth adding the boots to that Morocco list - it was well established that the boots DC was wearing in the airport are the J Crew ones, but are they the actual Morocco desert boots??
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:

LONDON
    Multi coloured Bathrobe at Bonds Flat (maybe this never made the final cut anyway)

Navy Jacket
    Navy Beanie

SOLDEN
    Quilted Gloves in Solden

MOROCCO

LONDON FINAL
    London Trousers / Pants with JV Jacket (are they the same as the Teaser poster with NPEAL?)

The London boat gloves were confirmed as the Mulberry day gloves, also you left off the Rome driving gloves that are still unidentified.
  • SkippySkippy Posts: 446MI6 Agent
    Dah! Mulberry, that's it. Getting my 'berry's mixed up! 8-)
    Yeah i know Mulberry claim them but they didn't early on - so thought maybe best to confirm although 99% likely

Added Morocco boots / Matts Morocco trouser colour correction / Snowden sunglasses model confirmation since pretty big debate still and contradictory claims depending on which TF Store etc

Any others? Im sure there will of course be many unknown that we have yet to see

Updated list

LONDON
    Gloves in London on launch boat with Tanner - (Mulberry confirmation)

ROME
    Leather Gloves
    TF Sunglasses Snowdens - which specific model? Shiny Black or Havana (big debate here)

Navy Jacket
    Navy Beanie

SOLDEN
    Quilted Gloves in Solden

MOROCCO
    Light brown / taupe Trousers / pants worn with Morocco jacket and Navy TF Polo
    Sand coloured Suede Boots (JCREW confirmation??)
    Trousers worn with Brunello Cucinelli suit jacket (look a different shade - are they the same as worn with the Brunello Suit jacket)

LONDON FINAL
  • The Bond VivantThe Bond Vivant SeendPosts: 1,326MI6 Agent
    Good work, Paul! Cheers- Blair
    welshboy78 wrote:

LONDON

Navy Jacket
    Navy Beanie

SOLDEN
    Quilted Gloves in Solden

MOROCCO

LONDON FINAL

Another update

LONDON
    Gloves in London on launch boat with Tanner - (Mulberry confirmation??)

ROME
    Leather Gloves
    TF Sunglasses Snowdens - which specific model? Shiny Black or Havana (big debate here)

Navy Jacket
    Navy Beanie Hat

SOLDEN
    Quilted Gloves in Solden

MOROCCO
    Suit Jacket (Brunello Cucinelli confirmation??)
    Trousers worn with Brunello Cucinelli suit jacket (look a different shade - are they the same as worn with the Matchless Jacket)
    Lea's dress at villains lair (navy / purple / white?)

LONDON FINAL
    Belt worn with above - looks like black leather?

TOM FORD SUITS
    Cufflinks - assumed custom by Tom Ford with JB
  • DBSDBS Los Angeles, CAPosts: 1,015MI6 Agent
    I think the Moroccan trousers may be grey, despite them looking taupe/brownish/beige in the overhead image of the steps that we've all seen. DZ linked the YouTube "behind the scenes" clip where we see another angle of DC climbing the stairs. Take a good look at this clip on loop in motion - they look like a mid-grey even though the still here shows a hint of taupe/brown. They don't appear to be jeans. They definitely look like a twill or cotton blend chino based on how they drape and flow as he walks.

Screen%20Shot%202015-10-20%20at%203.46.04%20PM.jpg

Kind regards,
    Craig

EDIT: I'm going to move this post over to the Spectre Wardrobe thread, in order to keep this thread on track regarding the Mr. White Jacket.
  • James BrosnanJames Brosnan Posts: 865MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Another update

LONDON
    Gloves in London on launch boat with Tanner - (Mulberry confirmation??)

ROME
    Leather Gloves

Navy Jacket
    Navy Beanie Hat

SOLDEN
    Quilted Gloves in Solden

MOROCCO
    Suit Jacket (Brunello Cucinelli confirmation??)
    Trousers worn with Brunello Cucinelli suit jacket (look a different shade - are they the same as worn with the Matchless Jacket)
    Lea's dress at villains lair (navy / purple / white?)

LONDON FINAL
    Belt worn with above - looks like black leather?

TOM FORD SUITS
    Cufflinks - assumed custom by Tom Ford with JB

Everything looks good here. Great work man. Glad to see you added the belt with the JV outfit.
    "Whoever she was, I must have scared the living daylights out of her." & "Tell mother I died game."
    CR/QoS, TLD, DN, GE, TSWLM, LTK, TND, TWiNE, TMWTGG, TB
    http://www.iconicalternatives.com/author/james-brosnan/
    https://www.instagram.com/shawn.michael.bongiorno/
    No worries though sure I've missed the odd thing maybe