Spectre Mr White jacket

Comments

• rstvrstv Posts: 20MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Cool - did you buy it?

I put it on hold but I am afraid it will be too big ... To complicate my search even further I usually need a small or extra small
  • gregroegregroe Newport Beach, CAPosts: 117MI6 Agent
    What size? ( ask the XL sized guy)
    Roe, Greg Roe¤♪♫,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸¸,ø¤º°♪♫•
  • TheExit148TheExit148 Posts: 562MI6 Agent
    Bah I could use a medium if it is slim fit!
  • SkippySkippy Posts: 446MI6 Agent
    rstv wrote:
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Cool - did you buy it?

I put it on hold but I am afraid it will be too big ... To complicate my search even further I usually need a small or extra small

That's excellent you found one! {[] These were too much money for me and sheer fluke I happened to go to the outlet and found a Dior shop and even had enough of a lightbulb moment to look for one of these. But it was exciting to pull the details together with the staff and get the info out on the board :)

I was about to say Bicester Village Outlet has a sister outlet in Paris according to the info leaflet I was looking. And big solidarity to you and your fellow Parisians BTW.

Not surprised the shearling collar is black on the navy jacket, as it makes marketing sense opposite a black/white version.
  • HoldenHolden UKPosts: 664MI6 Agent
    That's the puppy! {[]

What size is it?
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,292MI6 Agent
    grey version lol?

0002310318_1.jpg
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • SkippySkippy Posts: 446MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    grey version lol?

0002310318_1.jpg

Wow! That looks great! :o Where did you find that???
    Some Japanese site :o
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,085MI6 Agent
    edited November 2015
    I like the grey one. :o

Google translate says the color is dark green. 1 EU size 48 left.

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=http://b.laso.jp/item/%3Fi%3D2310318&prev=search
    Bizarre how 3 diff colours surfaced in one day :))
  • rstvrstv Posts: 20MI6 Agent
    Thank you Skippy for your thoughts - very sad weekend in Paris, so awful.

PS congrats for finding these pics : you re-launched the search :)

Skippy wrote:
    rstv wrote:
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Cool - did you buy it?

That's excellent you found one! {[] These were too much money for me and sheer fluke I happened to go to the outlet and found a Dior shop and even had enough of a lightbulb moment to look for one of these. But it was exciting to pull the details together with the staff and get the info out on the board :)

I was about to say Bicester Village Outlet has a sister outlet in Paris according to the info leaflet I was looking. And big solidarity to you and your fellow Parisians BTW.

Not surprised the shearling collar is black on the navy jacket, as it makes marketing sense opposite a black/white version.
  • jbman54jbman54 Posts: 3MI6 Agent
    edited November 2015
    I am very interested in size L (50 EU - 40 UK) if some can make an offer please contact me!!!! (Navy is preferred color, but grey or black are welcome as well) 8-)
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Just as a heads up, the Navy jacket is significantly more expensive than the black one....it is 100% cashmere and the collar is BEAVER, not shearling.... which may account for its extreme rarity....
    Typical Bond choosing the luxury version :D
    The Mantis wrote:
    Just as a heads up, the Navy jacket is significantly more expensive than the black one....it is 100% cashmere and the collar is BEAVER, not shearling.... which may account for its extreme rarity....

So do you have one yet, David?
  • kaddkadd Posts: 917MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:

There's a joke about Bond and rare beaver in there somewhere...but I just can't find it! :v
  • ajd_007ajd_007 Posts: 146MI6 Agent
    I think Google must be going on a melt down with the searching for this jacket. I know I've been looking for the blue one, since the discovery a few days ago.
  • cederic0011cederic0011 UKPosts: 181MI6 Agent
    So a response from Dior Homme, UK Customer relations on following up with yesterdays revelations on the Mr White Jacket.

I don't think they get it... ahh well :(

Dear ...

It is a pleasure to hear from you again.

In response to your enquiry, I wish to inform you that as this coat is part of a former collection it is now unavailable to purchase in our boutiques our retailers, such as Bicester village outlet.

However, I am delighted to recommend the wonderful detachable cashmere lining and sheepskin hood, 2-in-1 parka in navy blue technical wool drill. It has a value of £3300 and you can find the link to the coat listed below:

http://www.dior.com/couture/en_gb/mens-fashion/ready-to-wear/coats/detachable-cashmere-lining-6-20847

Our sales assistants will be happy to provide you with further information. Please contact us at 0044 (0)207 172 0172, Monday to Saturday, from 10 AM to 6 PM.

We look forward to welcoming you again on our website www.dior.com and wish you a pleasant day.

Yours sincerely,

Ian
    Customer Relations - Christian Dior Couture
    So a response from Dior Homme, UK Customer relations on following up with yesterdays revelations on the Mr White Jacket.

I don't think they get it... ahh well :(

Dear ...

It is a pleasure to hear from you again.

In response to your enquiry, I wish to inform you that as this coat is part of a former collection it is now unavailable to purchase in our boutiques our retailers, such as Bicester village outlet.

However, I am delighted to recommend the wonderful detachable cashmere lining and sheepskin hood, 2-in-1 parka in navy blue technical wool drill. It has a value of £3300 and you can find the link to the coat listed below:

http://www.dior.com/couture/en_gb/mens-fashion/ready-to-wear/coats/detachable-cashmere-lining-6-20847

Our sales assistants will be happy to provide you with further information. Please contact us at 0044 (0)207 172 0172, Monday to Saturday, from 10 AM to 6 PM.

We look forward to welcoming you again on our website www.dior.com and wish you a pleasant day.

Yours sincerely,

Ian
    Customer Relations - Christian Dior Couture

Lol

Think there are 3 types of customer relations / service when it comes to Bond clothes

1) The ones which don't answer (very common)
    2) Ones like above who miss the point
    3) Helpful ones
  • jared_nomakjared_nomak Posts: 1,942MI6 Agent
    Who would be interested in buying a black dior mr white jacket I might have access to a 48 and 52 email me for details but be quick
    Ross
  • NikoNiko Posts: 73MI6 Agent
    I need to clear some room as i've become overrun with coats and jackets.

A few weeks ago i picked up a couple of Mr White alternative jackets from Next. I've decided to keep the current season jacket and will sell the last winter version (as mentioned by Bond44 @ posts 86-87 earlier in this thread). Size small, worn a couple of times and in excellent condition. If anyone in the UK is looking for a budget alternative I will sell for £25 (plus postage). If anyone is interested and wants more detail or photos please PM me.

Also to sell is the Zara suede JV alternative jacket (this jacket is a slim fit). http://www.zara.com/uk/en/man/jackets/view-all/navy-split-suede-jacket-c758501p2880560.html

Again size small, and in excellent condition. £50 (plus postage) if anyone is interested.

Thanks
  • CRBCRB Posts: 483MI6 Agent
    Interestingly, they do a leather version too:

038A12A8-CDFC-4DC3-85D3-A8E938739247_zpswsoyxhdw.png
  • Indy MagnoliIndy Magnoli Somewhere in the PacificPosts: 419MI6 Agent
    It looks like we'll be able to get an original Dior in our hands from which we can make our sample!
    It looks like we'll be able to get an original Dior in our hands from which we can make our sample!

Which color? Haven't seen any high quality pics of the grey or green ones yet.
  • Obi Sean KenobiObi Sean Kenobi Posts: 215MI6 Agent

Awesome!!!
  • CheverianCheverian Posts: 1,446MI6 Agent

Sign me up. You're going to have a lot of interest in this jacket.
  • Smithers500Smithers500 Spectre IslandPosts: 1,341MI6 Agent
    Me too - just please make it an affordable replica that the majority of fans can purchase.

Just because Dior attaches an unconscionable £5k price tag to their jacket, even a price point at 10% of this would be too expensive for me...
    Japanese proverb say, "Bird never make nest in bare tree".
  • gregroegregroe Newport Beach, CAPosts: 117MI6 Agent
    Very interested
    Roe, Greg Roe¤♪♫,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸¸,ø¤º°♪♫•
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Even if Royale Filmwear and Magnoli can't get a Dior in hand, I am sure from pictures and measurements it will be very nice.
  • DBSDBS Los Angeles, CAPosts: 1,015MI6 Agent
    Tony, I'm very interested in your version of the Dior jacket as long as you can offer standard sizing. 46, 48, 50, 52,... would be ideal!

Kind regards,
    Craig