Spectre Mr White jacket

1234568»

Comments

• j_readj_read Posts: 1MI6 Agent
    edited December 2015
    Hi, new to these forums. I was in search of that cursed Dior Homme jacket like many people...and stumbled upon this thread. It was so cruel for them to use an extinct and extremely limited jacket! :P

I see Tony here makes replicas?? That is an exciting prospect. If you make a wool replica, please let us know. I for one would be very interested, price permitting (and if you ship to the UK) :)

If you needed to check out the cut of the jacket but can't get hold of one, perhaps you could liaise with the dude from the Bond Lifestyle forum who has one. I'm sure he wouldn't mind you taking some measurements?! He has two of them!

See in the video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdpdqChO6jc
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,292MI6 Agent
    edited December 2015
    j_read wrote:
    Hi, new to these forums. I was in search of that cursed Dior Homme jacket like many people...and stumbled upon this thread. It was so cruel for them to use an extinct and extremely limited jacket! :P

I see Tony here makes replicas?? That is an exciting prospect. If you make a wool replica, please let us know. I for one would be very interested, price permitting (and if you ship to the UK) :)

If you needed to check out the cut of the jacket but can't get hold of one, perhaps you could liaise with the dude from the Bond Lifestyle forum who has one. I'm sure he wouldn't mind you taking some measurements?! He has two of them!

See in the video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdpdqChO6jc

Welcome

The member who has a Dior is also here (2 posts above yours) He has posted a lot about it here also.

Believe there will be a few replicas from members here - Royale and Magnolia. Its just a case of waiting as these projects take time and effort for these guys!
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • Indy MagnoliIndy Magnoli Somewhere in the PacificPosts: 419MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    ... from members here - Royale and Magnolia.

Dammit Jim, I'm an Italian, not a flower! ;)

-Magnoli
    Whoops - early morning post :))
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,091MI6 Agent
    Paul, just blame autocorrect on your phone.
    Paul, just blame autocorrect on your phone.

Why of course!!!! :D
  • cederic0011cederic0011 UKPosts: 181MI6 Agent
    edited February 2016
    Was passing Bicester shopping village so dropped in to Dior shop. They evidently still have the black wool version in 54 not on display. On display however they have both black and green leather jackets in same style. The black leather was in 50 and 54 from memory. I tried on the size 50 (I have 39inch chest). It was too large, but still quite a bulky jacket with insulation (though I suspect leather v cashmere also makes a big difference). Price was around £2500 for leather versions.
    IMG_5552.jpg

IMG_5551.jpg