Questions [SPOILERS]

2»

Comments

• Bond44Bond44 Vauxhall CrossPosts: 1,581MI6 Agent
    Have you guys never heard of poetic licence?

There is a lot of deep thought on this thread - I just thought it was a good film!

Cheers :007)
    My name is Bond, Basildon Bond - I have letters after my name!
  • Willard WhyteWillard Whyte Posts: 166MI6 Agent
    AngusrRoss wrote:
    How does Mr White get into and out of his secret room? I presume he doesn't replaster the wall every time he's finished using it.

{[] {[]
    I smell a rat
  • DrydenDryden UKPosts: 131MI6 Agent
    AngusrRoss wrote:
    How does Mr White get into and out of his secret room? I presume he doesn't replaster the wall every time he's finished using it.

Presumably Bond, unable to locate very secret door to the slightly less secret room, reverted to type and smashed the wall down.
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    I agree with what TB2 said ,about the car chase in Rome,and did think during the film ,this was ,considering all the pre film talk ,it was going to at least knock Bullet of its perch . Total let down ,he would of got a better reaction if he had stolen a BMW M car and used that , but its a film not an appeasement for us here on AJB .Yes we would have all done the chase very differently ,and most certainly in a different location , Rome is hardly the first city that springs to mind to stage a high speed car chase ,to many cobbles ,to many narrow streets,to many pot holes ect ect ,but then we wouldn't have seen the Vatican ,St Peters sq, st Micheals . :)
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
  • LexiLexi LondonPosts: 3,000MI6 Agent
    Bond44 wrote:
    Have you guys never heard of poetic licence?

There is a lot of deep thought on this thread - I just thought it was a good film!

Cheers :007)

:)) :))

Indeed -{ (You should see the incredulity of Bond's flat being 'unfinished' in the Bond's flat discussion thread) :D
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony