The Writing's on the Wall - NO SPOILERS & NO SAM SMITH

Gadget MeisterGadget Meister Bicester, OxonPosts: 1,972MI6 Agent
Don't know if this has been noticed yet but the following is a nice touch for some lucky select crew members, all of the names on the wall, apart from the last one :v , are crew members on SPECTRE.

image_zpsh1okloy6.jpeg

Comments

• HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent
    I would have loved to see 'RONSON' from SF on it... :)
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
  • sniperUKsniperUK UlsterPosts: 594MI6 Agent
    Strawberry Fields and Mathis should be on there, lazy and sloppy.
  • Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,485MI6 Agent
    sniperUK wrote:
    Strawberry Fields and Mathis should be on there, lazy and sloppy.

Mathis wasn't MI:6 :p And MI:6 refuse to acknowledge that Agents Fields was either :))
    ..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,558Chief of Staff
    Don't know if this has been noticed yet but the following is a nice touch for some lucky select crew members, all of the names on the wall, apart from the last one :v , are crew members on SPECTRE.

image_zpsh1okloy6.jpeg

This was mentioned in some magazine/newspaper when the trailer first came out...nice touch though -{
    YNWA 97
  • Shady TreeShady Tree London, UKPosts: 2,968MI6 Agent
    I noticed 'Emma Pill' the first time I saw the film... I read this as a nod to Diana Rigg's Emma Peel of 'The Avengers'? Maybe Patrick Macnee (Steed)'s Sir Godfrey Tibbett should have been on there as well.
    Critics and material I don't need. I haven't changed my act in 53 years.
  • Gadget MeisterGadget Meister Bicester, OxonPosts: 1,972MI6 Agent
    No, Emma Pill was the Supervising Location Manager
  • Willard WhyteWillard Whyte Posts: 166MI6 Agent
    Shady Tree wrote:
    I noticed 'Emma Pill' the first time I saw the film... I read this as a nod to Diana Rigg's Emma Peel of 'The Avengers'? Maybe Patrick Macnee (Steed)'s Sir Godfrey Tibbett should have been on there as well.

I noticed this also and thought my eyes were deceiving me, strange out of all the names on the wall, we both noticed that, it was on screen only a matter of seconds.

{[]
    I smell a rat
    Shady Tree wrote:
    Maybe Patrick Macnee (Steed)'s Sir Godfrey Tibbett should have been on there as well.

He wasn't MI:6 either.
  • I never missI never miss EnglandPosts: 47MI6 Agent
    Good pic. First thing I noticed was how many 'Laura's there are - at least three I think.

Lovely touch to make it crew members - typical of Eon.
  • BenSV650BenSV650 Posts: 233MI6 Agent
    Nice touch to have the crew names. I would've also liked to see Tiago Rodriguez in the process of being removed.
  • Shady TreeShady Tree London, UKPosts: 2,968MI6 Agent
    Asp9mm wrote:
    Shady Tree wrote:
    Maybe Patrick Macnee (Steed)'s Sir Godfrey Tibbett should have been on there as well.

He wasn't MI:6 either.

True. Maybe it could just have read 'John Stid' to go with 'Emma Pill'.
    Critics and material I don't need. I haven't changed my act in 53 years.
    :))
  • Willard WhyteWillard Whyte Posts: 166MI6 Agent
    BenSV650 wrote:
    Nice touch to have the crew names. I would've also liked to see Tiago Rodriguez in the process of being removed.

{[]
    I smell a rat