Jack The Bulldog

I didn't see any glimpse of Jack The Bulldog in the film. Did anyone catch a glimpse of him?
"Some men are coming to kill us. We're going to kill them first."

Comments

• Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,483MI6 Agent
    How could you miss it, it was pretty obvious and a big screen shot that lingered for a few seconds too.
    ..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............
  • kaddkadd Posts: 917MI6 Agent
    It was the scene in Bond's flat, when he goes through some paperwork. Jack is on his desk
  • Vicsane007Vicsane007 Posts: 167MI6 Agent
    kadd wrote:
    It was the scene in Bond's flat, when he goes through some paperwork. Jack is on his desk

I will be focusing that scene tomorrow at the US premiere. I did notice the scene from the trailer being cut with Money Penny telling Bond "You've got a secret. Something you can't tell anyone, because you don't trust anyone."
  • UNCLE27UNCLE27 EnglandPosts: 1,114MI6 Agent
    Vicsane007 wrote:
    kadd wrote:

I will be focusing that scene tomorrow at the US premiere. I did notice the scene from the trailer being cut with Money Penny telling Bond "You've got a secret. Something you can't tell anyone, because you don't trust anyone."

Nope, that's in there too. Did you see the right film? :)
  • YouknowthenameYouknowthename Carver Media GroupPosts: 500MI6 Agent
    In all fairness, it didn't have such a 'large' part as in Skyfall; this was the easiest promotion Royal Doulton has ever had.
  • Vicsane007Vicsane007 Posts: 167MI6 Agent
    UNCLE27 wrote:
    Vicsane007 wrote:
    kadd wrote:

Nope, that's in there too. Did you see the right film? :)

I meant to say was that scene got switched. I noticed that Money Penny told Bond while walking toward the building not at Bonds flat that we see in the trailer.
  • Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,483MI6 Agent
    Not switched, you just hear the voiceover on the trailer. Quite common on trailers to fool the audience they are seeing something they aren't.
    ..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............