Two things I'd change about the Climax and Ending (SPOILERS)

2»

Comments

• Lady IceLady Ice Posts: 279MI6 Agent
    I think "I said I could handle myself" with a smirky smile would be a great way to end it.

A bit of classic innuendo? :))
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 SwitzerlandPosts: 870MI6 Agent
    SPECTRE is perfect. Deal with it. :)) :))

But if...

...maybe after the helicopter is hit make it fly into the London Eye or graze it, so Blofeld lands on the construction and falls down, hence getting paralyzed from the waist down so he can come back in a wheelchair.

Or let the helicopter crash into the Big Ben, Blofeld holding on to the hand of the clock, falling down, getting paralyzed, you know the drill.

When he has fallen, he's getting picked up by his people and they drive away.

Last scene, after Bond drives away with Madeleine.

They make a stop (somewhere). So he can take something out of the boot.
    A car drives by fast, Hinx shooting at Bond's car. Blofeld is seen in the car with some kind of construction around his neck.

Bond rushes to Madeleine only to find her shot to death.

Bond in M's office. M tells Bond to get Blofeld and avenge Madeleine's death. No matter what it takes.

End song starts to play. A new version of YKMN, slightly darker with adapted lyrics.
    Dalton Rulez™
  • HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent
    SPECTRE is perfect. Deal with it. :)) :))

But if...

...maybe after the helicopter is hit make it fly into the London Eye or graze it, so Blofeld lands on the construction and falls down, hence getting paralyzed from the waist down so he can come back in a wheelchair.

Or let the helicopter crash into the Big Ben, Blofeld holding on to the hand of the clock, falling down, getting paralyzed, you know the drill.

When he has fallen, he's getting picked up by his people and they drive away.

Last scene, after Bond drives away with Madeleine.

They make a stop (somewhere). So he can take something out of the boot.
    A car drives by fast, Hinx shooting at Bond's car. Blofeld is seen in the car with some kind of construction around his neck.

Bond rushes to Madeleine only to find her shot to death.

Bond in M's office. M tells Bond to get Blofeld and avenge Madeleine's death. No matter what it takes.

End song starts to play. A new version of YKMN, slightly darker with adapted lyrics.

I don't think killing Madeleine (like that) would be good. It wouldn't even be a reference anymore, it would be simply a copy of something done exactly like that before.
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    I think she will return but I think over the events of the story. Both herself
    and Bond will realise, they can not have a normal life together, and so they
    both decide to separate. ( only my wild guess) ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    I think she will return but I think over the events of the story. Both herself
    and Bond will realise, they can not have a normal life together, and so they
    both decide to separate. ( only my wild guess) ;)

No you're wrong. It will go down like this.

Bond and Madeleine marry and live in a small flat.
    When Madeleine wants to get pregnant and she visits her doctor, they find out she has a rare blood disease.
    The treatment for it is quite expensive, so Bond asks M for money without telling M for what it is.
    M gives Bond the money.

Sadly the disease progresses nonetheless and Madeleine dies in Bonds arms.

When Bond leaves the hospital he meets M outside. M tells him how sorry he is for all of this.

In the last scene you see Bond sitting on a park bench thinking of his dead wife.
    Dalton Rulez™
  • chrisisallchrisisall Western Mass, USAPosts: 9,061MI6 Agent
    Downer. Rejected.
    Dalton & Connery rule. Brozz was cool.
    #1.TLD/LTK 2.TND 3.GF 4.GE 5.DN 6.FYEO 7.FRWL 8.TMWTGG 9.TWINE 10.YOLT/QOS
    Blofeld will end up with both Madeline and The DB5 hanging over a pit.
    Then being asked which one does he wish to save ......
    Understandably Bond chooses the DB5 , and as Madeline falls to her
    Death, an excited Bind rushes over to kiss the bonnet of the Aston ! :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,294Chief of Staff
    ...and Bond tells M "Love means never having to say you're sorry". It's the plot of "Love Story"- where do I begin?
    edited November 2015
    Hey, Love means you never having to say you're sorry. ;)

Due to political manouvers by Blofeld, the 00 section is closed down, so
    Bond and the other 00's have to hide out and clear their names. Perhaps
    Sherwood forest ?
    Madeline is kidnapped by Blofeld and taken to Windsor castle, then to trap
    Bond he holds a shooting competition. ................ ? ;)
  • HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent

In the last scene you see Bond sitting on a park bench thinking of his dead wife.

you mean like this:

image.jpg
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
  • Lady IceLady Ice Posts: 279MI6 Agent

I can understand M wanting to take down Blofeld but why would he want Bond to avenge Madeleine's death? It would be much better if it was another agent but then there's not much choice apart from Felix and that would be LTK again.
  • chrisisallchrisisall Western Mass, USAPosts: 9,061MI6 Agent
    No more revenge stories.
    No more revenge stories.
    NO MORE REVENGE STORIES.

If the next movie is Bond out for the revenge of Madeline's death, then this is basically my last Bond film for a while. :007)
    Dalton & Connery rule. Brozz was cool.
    #1.TLD/LTK 2.TND 3.GF 4.GE 5.DN 6.FYEO 7.FRWL 8.TMWTGG 9.TWINE 10.YOLT/QOS
    chrisisall wrote:
    No more revenge stories.
    No more revenge stories.
    NO MORE REVENGE STORIES.

If the next movie is Bond out for the revenge of Madeline's death, then this is basically my last Bond film for a while. :007)

Actually what I really want is Bond going after Blofeld in his secretly hidden space station. B-)
    Dalton Rulez™