Death of Mr. Hinx?

2»

Comments

• 00730073 COPPosts: 977MI6 Agent
    I believe, that with the way things are moving in the franchise at the time; Hinx probably busted his teeth and broke his jaw, and that's it. After getting a proper prosthesis (the kind that fits in with his thumbs...) to fix these problems, he will return in the B25.....
    "I mean, she almost kills bond...with her ass."
    -Mr Arlington Beech
  • Gassy ManGassy Man USAPosts: 2,972MI6 Agent
    chrisisall wrote:
    sniperUK wrote:
    chrisisall wrote:
    Overreacting a bit here aren't we? :D

Exactly what I think , what bit of the whole Blofeld bit wasn't Austin /Dr Evil ?
    He never put his pinky to his lower lip. :))
    It's a matter of degrees. Austin Powers was in many ways more of a spoof of the Bond spoofs -- Matt Helm, Derek Flint, The Avengers, and so forth -- than Bond, though some elements, like Dr. Evil, clearly are derived from the Bond universe.

But arguing that somehow we can't revisit old ideas is like arguing Star Trek is over because of Galaxy Quest or any number of detective movies are over because of The Naked Gun series. It's not the idea but the execution.
  • Mr MartiniMr Martini That nice house in the sky.Posts: 2,698MI6 Agent
    We never did see a body after he so quickly departed the train. So if you go by "Hollywood Rules" no body means he isn't dead.
    Some people would complain even if you hang them with a new rope
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    As others have suggested, Hinx is alive and well if the upcoming writers/directors/producers want him to be. If DC leaves and CW chooses not to return, then I think we've likely seen the last of Hinx, but otherwise I am sure he'll return after all, no one actually saw him die.