Bond girls / artists for theme song

Comments

• Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,787MI6 Agent
    edited July 2018
    I feel it's my responsibilty to do some research on Russian and other Slavic actresses who might fit the casting call. Unlike Scandinavian actresses, this isn't a subject I know a lot about. Please help out, because now it's back to the salt mines ... :#

Kristina Igorevna Asmus (b. 1988) Russia

IMDB: https://www.imdb.com/name/nm3891226/

Christina_Asmus2.jpg

Kristina-Asmus-5.jpg

Yuliya Snigir (1983) Russia

Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuliya_Snigir

740full-yuliya-snigir.jpg

MV5BMjU3MTE1ODQwOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTM2NjQyOA@@._V1._SX640_SY915_.jpg

Alina Artts (1986) Russia
    Actress with martial arts experience

IMDB: https://www.imdb.com/name/nm5637267/

Alina.png?iv=48

Alina-Artz.jpg

Katarzyna "Kasia" Smutniak (1979) Poland

IMDB: https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0810738/

Kasia+Smutniak+photo.png

kasia-smutniak_14.jpg
    Yuliya Peresild (1984) Russia
    I saw her playing the lead in "The Battle of Sevastopol" and I think she was great.

IMDB: https://www.imdb.com/name/nm2099738/?ref_=tt_ov_st_sm

Yuliya-Peresild-3.jpg

680full-yulia-rose.jpg
  • JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    I really don’t mind this sort of in-depth research :007)
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Once again Number 24 goes the extra mile for us AJBers -{
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    edited July 2018
    I suspect there is a lot of ground to cover, so I urge other members to cover. I haven't even Googled to find candidates from the Czech Republican, Slovakia, the Baltic states, Rumania, Bulgaria, the former Yugoslavian states etc.
    It's not unlikely there are more than four attractive and talented actresses in Russia, so more work has to be done there. Do your bit - This work is straining, but ultmately rewarding.
  • SomeoneSomeone Posts: 1,543MI6 Agent
    A grateful fandom welcomes your efforts, Number24.

Yekaterina Rednikova is Russian and was in the TV movie Archangel with DC. She's at the top end of the Russian woman age range.

632254_1.1.jpg

How do you get the images to be bigger?
    Do we think the Bond girl will be only 30? I wonder if Neal Callow's reference to Rachel Weisz as fitting the Bond25 Bond girl perfectly suggests the main Bond girl will be in her 40s? Rachel Weisz is 48 years old.

3_WEIo_IVr_ZKv_MJSvs_Ga_Jx_Va_Ch_W3_GEQ_Jo6_AHd_Dl7zi_Z4.jpg

What is up with these pic sizes?!
    edited July 2018
    There is no reason to look for Hollywood stars who might be able to do a Russian accent for the Russian Bond girl part.

Karolina Wydra (1980) Poland
    https://www.imdb.com/name/nm2764521/

4688_karolina_wydra.jpg

Elizaveta Boyarskaya (1985) Russia
    https://www.imdb.com/name/nm1799184/

Elizaveta_Boyarskaya_hot-23.jpg

600full-elizaveta-boyarskaya.jpg

Yuliya Zimina (1983) Russia
    https://www.imdb.com/name/nm3362301/?ref_=nv_sr_1

683full-yuliya-zimina.jpg

740full-yuliya-zimina.jpg
  • sunflower888sunflower888 Posts: 37MI6 Agent
    I have to say all the younger Russian women are stunning, they all have that look about them which makes them alluring.

Just wish they had a darker character too it would be a dream role to play a Bond Girl. How awesome that they are doing open castings, good to have fresh new talent and give them the opportunities. :)
    As far as I know no Russian actors or actresses has ever had a speaking role in a Bond movie. It made sense back in the cold war, but that's 30 years ago. Why cast American or British actors with dodgy accents when we can have Russian movie stars who are new to us?
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    All three of them look like they would make great Bond women.
  • superdaddysuperdaddy englandPosts: 917MI6 Agent
    Wow!! Better order extra large jar of peanut butter :)) da plez detka :v :x ;% I consider myself to be a cunning linguist :))
    I guess we can file this 'Gemma Arterton's sister up for Bond girl role' as tabloid fake news or actor's agent's attempts at publicity.
    https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/bond-girl-gemma-artertons-sister-13068014

She doesn't match the casting call Bond girl description, bar almost the age, and I hope they go for a more age appropriate Bond girl, there are plenty of lovelies in their forties.
    Ed Sheeran is in Danny Boyle's untitled comedy that has been filming this year.
    http://www.deeside.com/ed-sheeran-filming-scenes-for-new-danny-boyle-film-at-hawarden-airport-today/

Makes him more likely to do Bond25 theme?
  • HowardBHowardB USAPosts: 2,743MI6 Agent
    Is it true that EON has hired Donald Trump as a consultant for the casting of an attractive Eastern European actress for a role in Bond 25? :)) :s
  • PrescoPresco Posts: 11MI6 Agent
    eric7064 wrote:
    Honestly as weird as this may sound I always have thought pre-Craig that Rachel Weisz would make a great Bond girl. And even as she is older she still would.

I like her too.
    Number24 wrote:
    I would much prefer unknown talent, or at least someone who is new to the British and American audience.
    Using a famous American actress to Bond movies seldom goes well (Denise Richards, Halle Barry, Terri Hatcher.)
    It also looks like Charlize Theron may be creating her spy/action franchise in "Atomic Blonde". She basicly said "Bring it on Bond!" to a movie magazine.

As much as I wanted to love it, ATOMIC BLONDE is a non-starter as a franchise. DOA.
    I am kin to Ian Fleming via Liz Taylor. I am modeling my Bond on an ex-lover who married a British Admiral who could be a real Bond. I am using a Dutch model who is an aspiring to be an actress, as Victoria Bond. I have her teamed up with a Russian model who is a Christian in my book 'The Royal Janitor'. They are about 24. They have a real enemy.
    edited August 2018
    Number24 wrote:
    I saw her playing the lead in "The Battle of Sevastopol" and I think she was great.

Yuliya-Peresild-3.jpg

680full-yulia-rose.jpg
    I discovered Yulia Rose two months ago and have written her into my Bond book. There is an amazing video of her. She is a born actress. I see her as Russia's Jane Mansfield. She did not take me seriously. I find it amazing to see her here, but, she is not Peresild. I am kin to Ian Fleming via Elizabeth Taylor, Aileen and Talitha Getty. I have employed the Roza Mira prophecy.
    JTM wrote:
    I really don’t mind this sort of in-depth research :007)
    I agree. I was amazed I was doing the search - before my book is complete! As a artist I found it helpful to have a model for my characters. The woman at the bottom is Yulia Rose. I spent all day on the internet looking at actresses, then models. Yulia was born to be in a Bond book and flick.
    LAR-black.jpg
    Ian Fleming is kin to the artist Augustus John who was surrounded by Bohemians. I am inspired by the bravery of Lara Roozemond who is a new poet studying acting. Her voice moves me like no human voice ever has. She has - guts! As Victoria Bond her personal narrative in a world of dangerous male bullies, is louder than any weapon or explosion. She lays to waste, legions of braggards, and, wanna-be...…….men!
    Presco wrote:
    Number24 wrote:

Yuliya-Peresild-3.jpg

680full-yulia-rose.jpg
    I discovered Yulia Rose two months ago and have written her into my Bond book. There is an amazing video of her. She is a born actress. I see her as Russia's Jane Mansfield. She did not take me seriously. I find it amazing to see her here, but, she is not Peresild. I am kin to Ian Fleming via Elizabeth Taylor, Aileen and Talitha Getty. I have employed the Roza Mira prophecy.

You're right, it's Yulia Rose and not Persild. It's nice to know this thread has som eagle-eyed readers :D
    Presco wrote:
    LAR-black.jpg
    Ian Fleming is kin to the artist Augustus John who was surrounded by Bohemians. I am inspired by the bravery of Lara Roozemond who is a new poet studying acting. Her voice moves me like no human voice ever has. She has - guts! As Victoria Bond her personal narrative in a world of dangerous male bullies, is louder than any weapon or explosion. She lays to waste, legions of braggards, and, wanna-be...…….men!
    Lara was born in the saddle. She rode Frisian horses since she was small. You see her in the beginning of her father's video. I wept. She was overwhelmed. Her father is bigger than life. People around her want her to give up her quest to be an actress. She is my beloved Victoria Bond.
    renaa625.jpg
    This is my muse, Irene Victoria Easton, when she was eighteen. She married a British Admiral thirty years her senior and born two children by him. Rena has committed a million poems to memory, and works as a janitor in Montana. She is 'The Royal Janitor' my Victoria Bond. Our diplomatic core is being decimated. I am gathering the alumni in my book.
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,279Chief of Staff
    Presco, while this is interesting and all it's getting off-topic.
    edited August 2018
    Music makes a movie.
    Barbel wrote:
    Presco, while this is interesting and all it's getting off-topic.

Dame Elizabeth ROSEMOND Taylor married Richard Burton, who Fleming wanted to play James in the first Bond movie. My kin almost married Bond writer, Kevin McClory, but, married movie producer, Todd, instead. Kevin and Todd died good friends. There are many famous actors in Liz's family tree. She stole Eddie Fisher from actress Debbie Reynolds. Was Carrie ever considered for a Bond movie? Barbel, I suspect you are referring to my poetry lesson? Queen Victoria had two cousins who ruled Empires. Victoria wanted most of the known world to speak the English language over the German and Russian tongue. Poets and writers were considered emissaries of the Queen. To back these authors up. were the biggest battleships ever made. Churchill was an artist. Liz lived in Augustus John's home. Her father and uncle had a gallery on Bond St. in London. The Fleming family has an art gallery. Liz married into the Getty, and Melon family, who own most of the word's art. WHAT is James Bond fighting for? The Greeks and Romans held poetry contests. Then, there were physical contests. Beautiful women were - THE PRIZE! Roman conquered Britain. Britania - freed Britain. Movie producers and promoters want as many Hollywood names as possible - to make money! Liz and Ian dies not knowing they were going to be part of a Dynasty - that I put together! A hundred million earthlings are engrossed by their family tree. I am on topic!
  • JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    The topic is Bond girls/actresses to be part of the cast for the next film, Bond 25, or artists to perform the film’s theme song. Presco I just can’t see the relevance in your posts.
    edited August 2018
    JTM wrote:
    The topic is Bond girls/actresses to be part of the cast for the next film, Bond 25, or artists to perform the film’s theme song. Presco I just can’t see the relevance in your posts.
    You don't see actresses in my posts? Can you envision the Royal Friesian Horse Stables own by Victoria Bond? There are beautiful actresses in Ian Flemings tree, because I, a genealogist, put them there. How about, James Bond, senior citizen? Young woman love horses. They will go see a horse movie. Producers SEE this. They saw 'National Velvet' starring a British subject. People want magic in their movies, not just another shoot em up orgie. Liz Taylor is on google every day. Promoters will work that into any Bond movie. Did you know Liz is Paris Jacskson's Godmother? She encouraged her father to take up art. Why not have Paris be in a Bond flick. If producers thought she would sell tickets, she would be giving James a hard time.
    Presco wrote:
    JTM wrote:
    You don't see actresses in my posts? Can you envision the Royal Friesian Horse Stables own by Victoria Bond? There are beautiful actresses in Ian Flemings tree, because I, a genealogist, put them there. How about, James Bond, senior citizen? Young woman love horses. They will go see a horse movie. Producers SEE this. They saw 'National Velvet' starring a British subject. People want magic in their movies, not just another shoot em up orgie. Liz Taylor is on google every day. Promoters will work that into any Bond movie. Did you know Liz is Paris Jacskson's Godmother? She encouraged her father to take up art. Why not have Paris be in a Bond flick. If producers thought she would sell tickets, she would be giving James a hard time.

Here you go Jim. Paris sings theme song, and/or, plays the villain. Whatever sells tickets.
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,279Chief of Staff
    Presco, it would perhaps be more seemly if you were to leave us.