Roger Moore evening

Was wondering if anyone else was going to see roger Moore or has already been yet whilst on tour.I contacted his agent to enquire about autographs on the night but have been told he will not be autographing. I had a mint 1983 octopus'sy souvenir programme that i would have loved to have got signed and framed on my wall. I'm unaware of any other main bond actor doing such a tour as this which is unfortunate or even if Timothy Dalton lazenby and Moore did a combined tour would be wonderful idea in a roundtable type discussion to learn how each actor reflected on the others experiences.

Comments

• FiremassFiremass AlaskaPosts: 1,910MI6 Agent
    For autographs I would recommend Bondstars dot com. Roger does private signings every now and then and you can select a photo and he will personalize it for you as well.

Have fun at the event!

Note- This topic should be moved from "James Bond films" as it has nothing to do with the films.
    My current 10 favorite:

1. GE 2. MR 3. OP 4. TMWTGG 5. TSWLM 6. TND 7. TWINE 8.DN 9. GF 10. AVTAK
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,417Chief of Staff
    Firemass wrote:
    Note- This topic should be moved from "James Bond films" as it has nothing to do with the films.

Duly noted and moved.
    YNWA 97
  • rockbustazrockbustaz Posts: 2MI6 Agent
    When is this happening and where please?
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,053Chief of Staff
  • MrBennMrBenn Posts: 9MI6 Agent
    Hi Bolex. Sorry , I never saw this thread till now. I did update another thread in he autograph section. I went to the Wolverhampton show.
    I enjoyed the show . I tried to get an autograph afterwards, but Sir Roger was bundled into a mini bus , and sped away. I found that disappointing as there were only a handful of people waiting outside. Hardly thousands awaiting the X Factor winner !