New Podcast - I'd love your input!

Hey everyone. I've begun recording a new podcast about entertainment franchises (called Sagas). The first season is specifically about 007. Since there are many great film/Bond podcasts out there, we're shaping this around the fans and the opinions of those familiar and unfamiliar with Bond. With a new episode airing each week (starting in July), we're breaking down every movie in the course of over 20 intense weeks. We'll move to another saga, after that.

There will be a segment in every episode (aptly titled "Diamonds are for Everyone") where we want to read special 007 stories or moments from Bond fans. No doubt, 007 means a lot to many people. So if you would like to share (to the podcast world) how you were introduced to the world of Bond, why a particular movie is your favorite/least favorite, what this franchise means to you, or a fun fact about a film, I'd love to include you in the discussion.

I know this seems shameless but I've been working on the production of this podcast for almost a year and a lot of passion has gone into it. As a long time lurker, first time poster of this board, I HAD to make 007 the first franchise covered on this show. I didn't want to scroll through and collect stories, as many of you have already answered these questions, because that's awfully unethical. But if you would like to have any special (personal or not personal) Bond moments/memories read aloud, feel free to PM me or email sagaspodcast@gmail.com - this podcast will be released in July on iTunes and Soundcloud. Cheers!!

Comments

• PeppermillPeppermill DelftPosts: 2,860MI6 Agent
    Very cool idea and I always love it when people take the time and effort to record podcasts! I wish you good luck with this new endeavour.

Will you be releasing the podcasts in order of the movies as they were released or have you tought about another order? Often with new podcasts you see that it takes a few episodes to "get going" so movies like Dr No and FRWL are often produced while the show is still finding its footing.

You can be sure Ill be sending in some memories!
    1. Ohmss 2. Frwl 3. Op 4. Tswlm 5. Tld 6. Ge 7. Yolt 8. Lald 9. Cr 10. Ltk 11. Dn 12. Gf 13. Qos 14. Mr 15. Tmwtgg 16. Fyeo 17. Twine 18. Sf 19. Tb 20 Tnd 21. Spectre 22 Daf 23. Avtak 24. Dad
  • Poet of BeguilementPoet of Beguilement Atlanta, GAPosts: 3MI6 Agent
    Thank you so much!

I'm releasing them in order. More than anything, I'd love to cover the Craig films now but I do think there's a growth and continuity that must be kept to fully appreciate the zanier films. Hopefully, by the time July rolls around with the Dr. No release, most of the episodes will be in the can. We're recapping and reviewing the films, like most podcasts, but I'm also bringing aboard some designers, musicians, and writers to discuss new angles to the franchise. I'm so excited!! Thank you!!
  • Poet of BeguilementPoet of Beguilement Atlanta, GAPosts: 3MI6 Agent
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/sagas-podcast/id1252739676?mt=2

Hello again! We went ahead and released it early, since we were ahead of schedule. The first two episodes (DR NO and FRWL) are out and each new episode will release every Monday. The episodes will get longer, the sound quality (and my communication skills) will get better, and we get into some great conversations about the evolution of cinema. If you're still looking for new podcasts, give it a try. I'd love to hear your feedback and 007 stories.