No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

Comments

• frommeyerfrommeyer ChicagoPosts: 418MI6 Agent
    So they just arrived. The cut is slim and the style number is BTJ26 rather than BPJ26. The color and details are right though. But, given I could find these elsewhere for a lot less, I think they're going back. Unless someone here wants to pay what I did for them ($970 USD).

DV6rpAP.jpg

zl8wyss.jpg

2fBgyaK.jpg

PIcJ7wM.jpg

4lPW6Zv.jpg
  • frommeyer wrote:
    So they just arrived. The cut is slim and the style number is BTJ26 rather than BPJ26. The color and details are right though. But, given I could find these elsewhere for a lot less, I think they're going back. Unless someone here wants to pay what I did for them ($970 USD).

DV6rpAP.jpg

zl8wyss.jpg

2fBgyaK.jpg

PIcJ7wM.jpg

4lPW6Zv.jpg

Thanks for sharing! I have a pair of the BPJ26 and I think the pair you have there is darker and the fading looks a little different too, such is the nature of vintage denim. They probably changed the sku slightly since they couldn't get it perfect or since it's a different batch from the original. Send them back. You can find them for less as you said.

No time to die has to be setting some kind of record for screen inaccurate re-issues!
  • NoiNoi Posts: 705MI6 Agent
    edited July 2020
    MikeG77 wrote:
    ould you provide measurements for the waist on both pairs?

Only for Size 36 (I would send the 36 back to Farfetch and get the 34 instead if somebody with a 34 would trade)
    laying in flat non stretched: 46,5cm
    MrE wrote:
    Thanks for sharing! I have a pair of the BPJ26 and I think the pair you have there is darker and the fading looks a little different too, such is the nature of vintage denim. They probably changed the sku slightly since they couldn't get it perfect or since it's a different batch from the original. Send them back. You can find them for less as you said.

No time to die has to be setting some kind of record for screen inaccurate re-issues!

I have to say that the colour of this Jeans is really hard to catch on photos, when the suns shines on mine it looks like a light light grey with a bluish touch an in some darker places the colour looks just grey

I wonder if these are the same sunglasses? the one the stuntman wears look so much like the Vuarnet Edge

93784020423.jpg190903-Vuarnet-Edge-1613-aston-martin.jpg
  • fleiterfleiter USPosts: 243MI6 Agent
    MrE wrote:
    frommeyer wrote:

DV6rpAP.jpg

zl8wyss.jpg

2fBgyaK.jpg

PIcJ7wM.jpg

4lPW6Zv.jpg

So as I understand we only know that BPJ26 and BTJ26 are the only correct SA ones so far?

I also noticed these on MRPORTER but it's hard to judge considering there's no product info listed:
    https://www.mrporter.com/en-us/mens/product/tom-ford/clothing/slim-jeans/slim-fit-denim-jeans/10516758728876555
  • alexandrosmagnosalexandrosmagnos Posts: 4MI6 Agent
    If it helps anyone, a website named Drop (formerly massdrop) has the Carbon Tactics Epoch Quick Release belt offered as a pre-order (ships maybe in August) for about $60 instead of the full price $80. I ordered one.

Is it allowed on this forum to post a referral link? I could post a link, and if you sign up to the website with it, then you and I both get a $10 credit. Don't want to post it and get banned, so am asking first.
  • frommeyerfrommeyer ChicagoPosts: 418MI6 Agent
    edited July 2020
    I'm going through the thread but haven't seen anything about the rest of RgT garage jacket outfit. Are there any guesses on the the shirt, jeans (?), and shoes?
  • The Red KindThe Red Kind EnglandPosts: 3,126MI6 Agent
    I don't think anything has been ID'd yet. I'm eagerly awaiting details of this outfit too. I have the jacket :)
    "Any of the opposition around..?"
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    I'm sure this has been pointed out already but its cool to see Fukunaga wearing the R&B henley in the fandango interview.Screenshot-4.png
  • PeakeyPeakey Posts: 124MI6 Agent
    If it helps anyone, a website named Drop (formerly massdrop) has the Carbon Tactics Epoch Quick Release belt offered as a pre-order (ships maybe in August) for about $60 instead of the full price $80. I ordered one.

Is it allowed on this forum to post a referral link? I could post a link, and if you sign up to the website with it, then you and I both get a $10 credit. Don't want to post it and get banned, so am asking first.

Not much hope of a fancy dress party at the moment with COVID-19...
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,510Chief of Staff

We have no problems with people posting referral links - as long as they state that it IS a referral link -{
    YNWA 97
  • Bmorelli11Bmorelli11 Posts: 197MI6 Agent
    Sir Miles wrote:

We have no problems with people posting referral links - as long as they state that it IS a referral link -{

It's on sale for $60 USD for the next five hours if anyone is interested :)
    https://drop.com/buy/carbon-tactics-epoch-belt
    You're that English secret agent from England | Instagram: @matchedperfectly | Web: www.matchedperfectly.us
  • drum007drum007 New York, NYPosts: 684MI6 Agent
    I'm sure this has been pointed out already but its cool to see Fukunaga wearing the R&B henley in the fandango interview.Screenshot-4.png

Cool indeed. He's clearly a fan of DC's fashion.
  • Alex006Alex006 Posts: 156MI6 Agent
    Peakey wrote:

Peskey, this is at least the second time you've said that on this thread... You DO realize that this is a forum for Bond gear collecting, right?
    Alex006 wrote:
    Peakey wrote:

Peskey, this is at least the second time you've said that on this thread... You DO realize that this is a forum for Bond gear collecting, right?

Alex, I see this thread as mainly for wearable NTTD clothing. I'm not into cosplay so made a joke about it - sorry if I offended you!

You could buy this belt, but it would only be suitable at a fancy dress party or in a museum IMO!
  • JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    Peakey wrote:
    Alex006 wrote:
    Peakey wrote:

Alex, I see this thread as mainly for wearable NTTD clothing. I'm not into cosplay so made a joke about it - sorry if I offended you!

You could buy this belt, but it would only be suitable at a fancy dress party or in a museum IMO!

The belt is a part of Bond’s NTTD wardrobe...which is exactly what this thread is for. Also, I’m sure there are quite a few members on here that would utilise the belt in circumstances other than just a costume party.
    JTM wrote:
    Peakey wrote:
    Alex006 wrote:

The belt is a part of Bond’s NTTD wardrobe...which is exactly what this thread is for. Also, I’m sure there are quite a few members on here that would utilise the belt in circumstances other than just a costume party.

JTM, I don't want to know about those circumstances, ta :))
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    I have this belt in black and wear it with jeans and a t-shirt, etc. It's a perfectly normal looking belt and provides a nice alternative to a leather belt.
    I have this belt in black and wear it with jeans and a t-shirt, etc. It's a perfectly normal looking belt and provides a nice alternative to a leather belt.

Each to their own, sir.
  • MikeG77MikeG77 Posts: 1,771MI6 Agent

Considering what it was intended for the belt in my opinion is a little too rigid for normal wear with jeans!
    I know where you keep your gun!
  • CheverianCheverian Posts: 1,450MI6 Agent
    I'm not sure who cares, but I'd promised to upload a couple of pics of my Barbour Graham (washed version). As a reminder, I sized down. I wear the To Ki To in XL and went with the medium for the Graham. Someone suggested that sizing down was ruining the SA affect but I think this jacket first me like it fits Craig in the few shots we've seen. YMMV.

(Sorry for the crap lighting, plant in the background, etc. Office bathroom.)

45-CC93-CE-CD9-A-422-E-827-D-7-E9-F09-C1-CB73-1-201-a.jpg

9-A7-C6010-2-CB2-44-C0-80-C9-2-C0-B5-ED567-CD-1-201-a.jpg
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    Not at all. I have other tactical belts that I've used for hiking, climbing, camping etc, to carry photographic equipment and other gear from. They are indeed very stiff and heavy and serve those purposes well, but I'd never dream of wearing them on a regular day. While the Carbon Tactics belt is very strong, it doesn't have that stiff, unwieldy rigidity of other tactical belts at all. The buckle is quite normal looking when in use, and really doesn't look like a tactical belt (well, it doesn't when worn with jeans, shorts etc, it might when worn with tactical pants!).
    MikeG77 wrote:

Considering what it was intended for the belt in my opinion is a little too rigid for normal wear with jeans!
    Cheverian wrote:
    I'm not sure who cares, but I'd promised to upload a couple of pics of my Barbour Graham (washed version). As a reminder, I sized down. I wear the To Ki To in XL and went with the medium for the Graham. Someone suggested that sizing down was ruining the SA affect but I think this jacket first me like it fits Craig in the few shots we've seen. YMMV.

Fit looks spot on!
  • CommandantCommandant Posts: 1,368MI6 Agent
    Cheverian wrote:

Perfect !
    Is that the "wash" version?
  • CheverianCheverian Posts: 1,450MI6 Agent
    Commandant wrote:
    Cheverian wrote:

Perfect !

Yes. I was too late to get the other — although I'm not sure we still have definitive evidence which it will be. And some don't even believe it's a Barbour!
  • mallory5mallory5 Posts: 74MI6 Agent
    I agree with your sizing comments. I am a Large in To Ki To and bought the small and it fits meekest perfectly. I did try a medium and would have had to make the same alterations David made in his video, but no alterations needed with the small.
    Cheverian wrote:
    Commandant wrote:
    Cheverian wrote:

Perfect !

Yes. I was too late to get the other — although I'm not sure we still have definitive evidence which it will be. And some don't even believe it's a Barbour!
  • tardis1711tardis1711 Posts: 208MI6 Agent
    mallory5 wrote:
    I agree with your sizing comments. I am a Large in To Ki To and bought the small and it fits meekest perfectly. I did try a medium and would have had to make the same alterations David made in his video, but no alterations needed with the small.
    Cheverian wrote:
    Commandant wrote:

Perfect !

I did exactly the same and it fits well. Why Barbour sold this as oversized I’ll never know. Perhaps I’m too old but why would you want to look like you bought a jacket 2 sizes too big?
  • JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    I screenshot these TF NTTD details a while back when they were posted to this thread (sorry I can't remember who did it) and I was wondering if someone knows which shirt and suit (colour/scene) go with which code?

Tom-Ford-No-Time-To-Die.jpg
  • Bond_James_BondBond_James_Bond +++ Classified +++Posts: 569MI6 Agent
    Cheverian wrote:

It's funny but I was absolutely convinced it was the "unwashed" version originally.

Now I'm sure that Craig wears the "washed" version. It's all down to that collar tab and the position of the metal popper button.
    The name's Bond_James_Bond
  • CommandantCommandant Posts: 1,368MI6 Agent
    Cheverian wrote:
    Commandant wrote:
    Cheverian wrote:

Perfect !

Looks nice on you.
    -{
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    we'll see.... I think we should be careful using words like "I'm sure"... :D

Cheverian wrote:

It's funny but I was absolutely convinced it was the "unwashed" version originally.

Now I'm sure that Craig wears the "washed" version. It's all down to that collar tab and the position of the metal popper button.