No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

Comments

• cs007cs007 Posts: 88MI6 Agent
    I’m a 31-32 size jeans, it was suggested for me to get a medium Max2 belt, is this the right size please (once they’re back in stock)?
  • singhammersinghammer Posts: 108MI6 Agent
    I'd also jump in with a question regarding the Max2 belt. Does anyone have the lengths for the M and S?
    I'm usually wearing 32 in jeans although I could go we a 31 most of the times.
    I 've got an L of the Max2 belt but will exchange it. I would have to add at least one hole, probably two to the large, so I was thinking if maybe an S would even fit.
    Alessandro is also not sure which one I should take. From the pictures it also looks like Bond is not wearing a too big size and uses maybe the second hole.
    Good news is that Alessandro told me that sizes will be back in stock in November.
  • CheverianCheverian Posts: 1,450MI6 Agent
    Have people been hearing from Stefanie at Connolly? I emailed her with a question before I place my order. I’m not sure if she’s working down a list. But 50 shirts isn’t many and I don’t want to miss out.
  • Royale-les-EauxRoyale-les-Eaux LondonPosts: 820MI6 Agent
    Cheverian wrote:
    Have people been hearing from Stefanie at Connolly? I emailed her with a question before I place my order. I’m not sure if she’s working down a list. But 50 shirts isn’t many and I don’t want to miss out.

She was working on Saturday and responding to some emails. I did end up calling and she apologised as she has a lot and was also having to serve in the shop. If you're in the UK I would call (or from anywhere but am thinking of international phone tariffs! :D ). If not just nudge on email.
  • JD_007JD_007 Glasgow, UKPosts: 41MI6 Agent
    Cheverian wrote:

She was working on Saturday and responding to some emails. I did end up calling and she apologised as she has a lot and was also having to serve in the shop. If you're in the UK I would call (or from anywhere but am thinking of international phone tariffs! :D ). If not just nudge on email.

Haven't heard back yet via email either.

I gave the Connolly shop a call this morning but was just directed to email Stefanie. Fingers crossed we hear a response soon since, as you say Cheverian, 50 shirts isn't many!
    JD_007 wrote:
    Cheverian wrote:

Haven't heard back yet via email either.

I gave the Connolly shop a call this morning but was just directed to email Stefanie. Fingers crossed we hear a response soon since, as you say Cheverian, 50 shirts isn't many!
    :# Bon chance!
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,292MI6 Agent
    Cheverian wrote:

You manage to order one? Im a bit worried about their sizing (found the jacket slim)

Sent two emails and pestered their Instagram but no reply yet
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    welshboy78 wrote:

You manage to order one? Im a bit worried about their sizing (found the jacket slim)

I have. I would say if you have already been in contact and said you want one you're probably on the list. I called on Saturday as I had a question and was worried about missing out but she said I was already on the list so no need to panic. Before Saturday I hadn't had a response to my email from the Tuesday before. I've paid now as well so I better still be on it! ha.

I worry I have just had good fortune with them as I've had only positive experiences but there are quite a few frustrating stories :s
    Cool - they seem active enough on Insta.

Fingers crossed for a reply lol
    Just got a reply and good news!
    welshboy78 wrote:
    That voodoo doll really worked! :))
    welshboy78 wrote:

Good stuff!

Was it email or Instagram you got a reply through?
  • chriscollins007chriscollins007 North Somerset , England Posts: 1,154MI6 Agent
    is it pay pal only ? or can you pay by credit card , my balance has taking a massive hit :))
    welshboy78 wrote:

I have. I would say if you have already been in contact and said you want one you're probably on the list. I called on Saturday as I had a question and was worried about missing out but she said I was already on the list so no need to panic. Before Saturday I hadn't had a response to my email from the Tuesday before. I've paid now as well so I better still be on it! ha.

I worry I have just had good fortune with them as I've had only positive experiences but there are quite a few frustrating stories :s
    007 reporting for duty
    is it pay pal only ? or can you pay by credit card , my balance has taking a massive hit :))
    welshboy78 wrote:

Paypal, phone or in person as far as I know.
    Guys if it helps on the max 2 belt , I am a 32 -34 waist size varying in jeans and trousers and the Medium is perfect not too many holes needed.
    If I had a large i would be pulling it uncomfortably in
    007 reporting for duty
    dam gonna miss out on this one , toss up between the mauko trousers and shirt.
    I'll get more wear from the trousers , I'll get the cheaper connolly version to match :007)

Paypal, phone or in person as far as I know.
    007 reporting for duty
  • km1fdmkm1fdm USAPosts: 211MI6 Agent
    Cheverian wrote:

I emailed Connolly 2-3 weeks ago and got one reply promising they would follow up with info on the shirt and then nothing else. I again emailed the first day the official information was announced on this shirt with questions on sizing - no reply since. Seems they only care to focus on influencers vs regular potential customers.

Based on my experience, and the experiences of others with other Connolly products, and the crazy high price for this shirt, I've ordered a close hand-made alternative from Luigi Borrell for half the price. Color looks close from pics online, it appears the material composition may be the main difference between the two. Good luck to anyone working with Connolly..
    JD_007 wrote:
    welshboy78 wrote:

Good stuff!

I resent my email

Guessing they are maybe a bit stretched staff wise with her manning shop and answering email
  • NoiNoi Posts: 705MI6 Agent
    edited October 2020
    Connolly is a small brand, I have made the experience that they need a little longer for requests but that they process everything quite reliably. And yes the shirt is expensive but that is not due to Connolly, have a look at the Online-Shop at Finamores, 290 € is an average price for a shirt and goes up to 400 €, everything under 200 € is on sale

https://www.finamore.it/shop/en/40-shirts
  • apple8apple8 London,UKPosts: 140MI6 Agent
    Thank you gift the replies regarding the Max2 belt, I’ll wait for a medium then.
    I just placed my order with Stefanie at Connolly who is, indeed, overwhelmed. I think if you sent an email over the weekend you're on the list and will hear from her soon. I don't know if they have a one shirt per customer rule as I know some collectors buy multiples.
    Cheverian wrote:
    I just placed my order with Stefanie at Connolly who is, indeed, overwhelmed. I think if you sent an email over the weekend you're on the list and will hear from her soon. I don't know if they have a one shirt per customer rule as I know some collectors buy multiples.

Good news. Glad you got sorted. She sent me a confirmation email earlier as well.
    Cheverian wrote:

Im guessing if a max of 50 is true then will be 1 per customer. I know they started doing this during the Jacket order when they clocked on some were trying to order more then 5!!!!

Ive gone for a 17.5 rather then my usual 17 in the event its slim. Gather better to get tailored rather then be screwed
  • NoiNoi Posts: 705MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Cheverian wrote:

Im guessing if a max of 50 is true then will be 1 per customer. I know they started doing this during the Jacket order when they clocked on some were trying to order more then 5!!!!

Ive gone for a 17.5 rather then my usual 17 in the event its slim. Gather better to get tailored rather then be screwed

ye I asked her for 2 Shirts because I wasn't unsure about the sizing but that wasn't possible and if there is really a quantity of 50 this is just fair. I sized up also and take the risk that that the collar is too large but i'll probably wear the first button open like craig then it won't be noticed anyway
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Cheverian wrote:

I think I'm a size smaller than you, Paul, so feel very happy with my choice of the 17!
    welshboy78 wrote:
    JD_007 wrote:
    welshboy78 wrote:

Good stuff!

I resent my email

Guessing they are maybe a bit stretched staff wise with her manning shop and answering email

Heard back from Stefanie earlier this afternoon too. :)

Yes - I'd imagine she's got her work cut out with all this plus the regular duties.
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,516MI6 Agent
    Credit to her
    She has been very good
    I opted for a half size up
    The L / 16.5 / 42 is equiv to my slim fit TF shirts (16/41).
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • FerinstalFerinstal North of Londinium...Posts: 310MI6 Agent
    Can I just ask what time you all emailed her on Saturday/Sunday?? I emailed just after 5pm UK time on Saturday.

I don’t want to bug her at all, as it appears she is currently swamped with requests - but nor do I wish to miss out! Some indication of how far down the list she may be would be really helpful :)
    Yes. Considerably.
  • MyselfMyself Posts: 64MI6 Agent
    Owning several Finamore shirts I can say I wear size 40 whereas my TF are 41.
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,090MI6 Agent
    The Bond Effect is in full force.

The Bennett Winch SC Holdall in Olive is currently sold out.
    The S.C Holdall in Olive is now sold out. We are taking pre orders for the next batch of 30 which will be shipped early November. You can secure yours by pre-ordering now.

The Navy is also sold out, but the next batch is only for 5 bags.