No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

Comments

• CheverianCheverian Posts: 1,113MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    frommeyer wrote:
    Massimo Alba should be releasing the black Norway pants any day now, right?

I preordered in July. Think they said December at the time

They weren't part of the winter catalog I received.

The NTTD belt was, though.
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 9,856MI6 Agent
    I assumed the black pants were preorder only.

Thats the way I interpreted it but god knows with MA. Seems depends who replies :D
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • frommeyerfrommeyer ChicagoPosts: 403MI6 Agent
    Earlier in this thread (god knows where) someone said MA was going to have them available on the site in November. But yeah. Who knows with MA.
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,089MI6 Agent
    Day off and started thinking "what have I actually amassed" from nttd compared to the other films.....
    After laying most my nttd gear out, I'm going off to hide from Mrs R :s

DSC-0819.jpg

DSC-0820.jpg
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • Royale-les-EauxRoyale-les-Eaux LondonPosts: 285MI6 Agent
    frommeyer wrote:
    Earlier in this thread (god knows where) someone said MA was going to have them available on the site in November. But yeah. Who knows with MA.

They told me November. Although I am unclear if I have actually pre-ordered some...as I just got a "will do" when saying let me know when and where to pay after confirming size and likely date.

We will see.
  • The Red KindThe Red Kind EnglandPosts: 1,817MI6 Agent
    007JBDCMWR wrote:
    Day off and started thinking "what have I actually amassed" from nttd compared to the other films.....

DSC-0819.jpg

DSC-0820.jpg

What a haul! At least it's all practical and quality stuff that you'll wear. But I agree, find a good hiding place! :))
    "Any of the opposition around..?"
  • bondfan10bondfan10 Posts: 33MI6 Agent
    007JBDCMWR wrote:

DSC-0819.jpg

DSC-0820.jpg

Which brand is the dark wash jeans?
  • frommeyerfrommeyer ChicagoPosts: 403MI6 Agent
    I'd also like to know about the dark wash jeans. I'm assuming the garage jeans. I've been waiting impatiently for an ID on those.
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,089MI6 Agent
    Not id'd , sorry if picture lead that ...
    But if you want some nice jeans, they are Workers Club dark selvedge slim fit... Nice turn up detailing too. Fit me perfectly so have become part of my RT look

Mrs R approves of most of it.... Apart from...
    Tf jeans were too expensive
    MA duster makes me look like a janitor

:))
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • apple8apple8 London,UKPosts: 105MI6 Agent
    007JBDCMWR wrote:

DSC-0819.jpg

DSC-0820.jpg

Wow! Just wow!
  • BodieBodie Posts: 209MI6 Agent
    Seriously impressive collection.

If I had amassed this collection my next major expense would be on a good divorce lawyer. :))
  • Mattia De VartiMattia De Varti ItalyPosts: 258MI6 Agent
    From Moscot... with love. After some time got the confirmation the eyewear chosen for Q in No Time to Die is the Moscot Mensch in brown ash.
    All details at their site: https://it.moscot.com/products/mensch?variant=8187777548392

Moscot-Mensch-brown-ash-glasses.png

Screenshot-41.png

bond-3.jpg
  • HalfMonk HalfHitmanHalfMonk HalfHitman USAPosts: 1,957MI6 Agent
    Why aren't watches considered "Lifestyle" :))
    I think it wasn't available at Mr Porter yet. Here's the pow navy suit from Harrods: https://www.harrods.com/en-gb/shopping/tom-ford-oconnor-two-piece-suit-16062452
    Hi, the Mr Porter one is identical in every detail except the fact is black and not navy blue like the one worn by Craig. Or at least is listed as black
  • Monsieur Le ChiffreMonsieur Le Chiffre LondonPosts: 83MI6 Agent
    Hi, the Mr Porter one is identical in every detail except the fact is black and not navy blue like the one worn by Craig. Or at least is listed as black

I may well be wrong but I think the black refers to the colour of the POW check. In the details it says navy and black.
    "Mr. Beech... or is that Bond? I am a little confused."
  • JTBondJTBond Posts: 36MI6 Agent
    Any new leads on the ballcap? I would have sworn it was a Barbour, but none of their current offerings have the wide band in the back.
  • MyselfMyself Posts: 44MI6 Agent
    Looks to me like the RGT jacket worn by one of the most popular Italian fashion influencer.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CHuXylpJjCr/?igshid=m339v5du2mca
    Has someone a direct contact to Barbour
    I tried to get in touch with them, but no answer so far. Reading the forum I understand it must be a problem in general
  • doubleOElvisdoubleOElvis Posts: 15MI6 Agent
    Myself wrote:
    Looks to me like the RGT jacket worn by one of the most popular Italian fashion influencer.

Oof, the tassel loafers throw off the whole look.
  • Fred007Fred007 Posts: 447MI6 Agent
    Myself wrote:

He won't influence me for sure...... :))
  • MrEMrE Can't be too careful Posts: 493MI6 Agent
    Myself wrote:

I've been influenced...influenced to now never buy the rogue territory jacket now that I've seen that image.
  • AugustWalkerAugustWalker Posts: 766MI6 Agent
    Myself wrote:

He influenced me...to directly delete Instagram. :))
    The name is Walker by the way.

IG: @thebondarchives
    Check it out, you won’t be disappointed :)
    I'm sure it's been discussed way too much, but I can't find the exact pages now. I'm thinking about getting the R&B henley, but where I live there are no stores that sell the item, so I must go without trying it.
    Do you have any advice for the sizing? I'm 5ft10, 32 waist, 36/37 chest. Watching David's video I think I'd go with a S, even because I don't tend to wear baggy things and like him I usually take a M.

Thanks in advance for your opinions
  • Hold CommandHold Command LondonPosts: 317MI6 Agent
    I'm sure it's been discussed way too much, but I can't find the exact pages now. I'm thinking about getting the R&B henley, but where I live there are no stores that sell the item, so I must go without trying it.
    Do you have any advice for the sizing? I'm 5ft10, 32 waist, 36/37 chest. Watching David's video I think I'd go with a S, even because I don't tend to wear baggy things and like him I usually take a M.

I don't own the R and B, but from my own research from when I was intending to buy one I would certainly think you would want to take a small.

I'm sure a proud owner will be along soon to offer up some more advice -{.
  • Hold CommandHold Command LondonPosts: 317MI6 Agent

I don't own the R and B, but from my own research from when I was intending to buy one I would certainly think you would prefer a size small.

I'm sure a proud owner will be along soon to offer up some more advice -{.
  • sunny01sunny01 Posts: 451MI6 Agent

I have a 40 chest and i take a size S. If you want a fitted look then you can go for XS (they are normally sold out in that size) but it may still be a bit loose. They are big size wise, i recommend going down one size from your normal.
  • Monsieur Le ChiffreMonsieur Le Chiffre LondonPosts: 83MI6 Agent
    sunny01 wrote:

I have a 40 chest and i take a size S. If you want a fitted look then you can go for XS (they are normally sold out in that size) but it may still be a bit loose. They are big size wise, i recommend going down one size from your normal.

I agree with the above, I am about a 41 inch chest, went for the medium and I find it a little on the roomy side. I would consider the XS but would definitely not go bigger than a S with a 36/37 inch chest
    "Mr. Beech... or is that Bond? I am a little confused."
  • The Bond VivantThe Bond Vivant SeendPosts: 1,145MI6 Agent
    I have a 40" chest and go for a small in R&B. But I just bought a short-sleeved henley from a member on here in an XS, and it wasn't too tight, so go at least 1 size down from your usual size, I'd say, too.