No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

Comments

• km1fdmkm1fdm USAPosts: 211MI6 Agent
    Speaking of Connolly - The Finamore was promised "before Christmas" right? Curious when we'll have an update on it..
  • km1fdmkm1fdm USAPosts: 211MI6 Agent
    Cheverian wrote:
    The Massimo Alba baby cord trousers, worn with the Massimo Rain coat, Rag & Bone Henley and Crocket and Jones Moltons, have arrived at MA and they will be gradually making their way through the list for payment for those who signed up (mine arrived today).
    54-D67-DDE-2-F04-4711-801-D-FBBD379-C686-E.jpg
    BD51-DB63-DE4-C-46-D9-9060-54-FF35285223.jpg

I ordered mine today. The price hike is unfortunate, but I can't fault a business for wanting to capitalize on the Bond association. And these were specially made from what I understand.

Cederic is the material as light as the Winches? Are they fixed length or do you need to hem them?

Same weight as WINCH and they will need to be hemmed.

So it's a different cut and fly, and nothing else? In the photo the rise looks like it may be longer?
  • armenianmoviemanarmenianmovieman The 818Posts: 674MI6 Agent
    Also, another possibly dumb question but do we think Bond wears the tshirt look as seen here? Or does he always wear it with the Connelly jacket? Hard to tell if this is between filming or actually on set

Eokb3VfXYAAWHG7?format=jpg&name=900x900
    EokbtiAWMAAFp-g?format=jpg&name=900x900

Off topic but... Did this short sleeve henley ever get ID'd?
    Yes. Consssssiderably.
  • CheverianCheverian Posts: 1,450MI6 Agent
    km1fdm wrote:
    Cheverian wrote:

I ordered mine today. The price hike is unfortunate, but I can't fault a business for wanting to capitalize on the Bond association. And these were specially made from what I understand.

Cederic is the material as light as the Winches? Are they fixed length or do you need to hem them?

So it's a different cut and fly, and nothing else? In the photo the rise looks like it may be longer?

The color is different, too, from what I understand. The Maukos are more of a dark charcoal.
  • cederic0011cederic0011 UKPosts: 181MI6 Agent
    Cheverian wrote:
    km1fdm wrote:

The color is different, too, from what I understand. The Maukos are more of a dark charcoal.

Buttons on back pockets too
  • chriscollins007chriscollins007 North Somerset , England Posts: 1,154MI6 Agent
    Nice Buddy , I need these too to complete the outfit minus the coat
    Not received an email so I'm guessing available to order.
    Can i ask if you have the winch trousers did you go for the same size or smaller ?
    I have a 50 in winch so wasn't sure on this size
    The Massimo Alba baby cord trousers, worn with the Massimo Rain coat, Rag & Bone Henley and Crocket and Jones Moltons, have arrived at MA and they will be gradually making their way through the list for payment for those who signed up (mine arrived today).
    007 reporting for duty
  • Bond_AmbitionsBond_Ambitions Melbourne, AustraliaPosts: 459MI6 Agent
    A few questions to those who own a pair of the Jamaica TF jeans, and have put them through their paces.
    How much stretching have you seen over time? how long is the typical 'break in' period before stretching stops? How would you advise on sizing? e.g if a new 36 fits well, should one size down to a 34 with the expectation of stretching??

Is this type of Japanese Selvedge denim known to stretch? ...I have zero experience with this type of denim.
  • A few questions to those who own a pair of the Jamaica TF jeans, and have put them through their paces.
    How much stretching have you seen over time? how long is the typical 'break in' period before stretching stops? How would you advise on sizing? e.g if a new 36 fits well, should one size down to a 34 with the expectation of stretching??

Is this type of Japanese Selvedge denim known to stretch? ...I have zero experience with this type of denim.

Buy your normal size and wear a belt :007)
  • PeakeyPeakey Posts: 124MI6 Agent
    Massimo Alba Mauko NTTD Pants now available on their website - https://www.massimoalba.com/en/eshop/uomo/soft-baby-corduroy-special-edition/mauko-p19u0mauko-t0301-u908.html

I ended up buying two pairs of Billy Reid black cords in the Black Friday sales!
  • Cg23Cg23 Posts: 242MI6 Agent

These look great man! Question for you since you own them: I’ve seen countless photos and seems like lighting plays with the color a bit. As an owner of them, would you say they have a brownish hue to them maybe thats why he wears the brown C&J’s? Would love to know your personal opinion
  • MikeG77MikeG77 Posts: 1,771MI6 Agent
    Peakey wrote:
    Massimo Alba Mauko NTTD Pants now available on their website - https://www.massimoalba.com/en/eshop/uomo/soft-baby-corduroy-special-edition/mauko-p19u0mauko-t0301-u908.html

I ended up buying two pairs of Billy Reid black cords in the Black Friday sales!

So it has been confirmed that the Maukos pants are in fact the Norway pants?
    I know where you keep your gun!
  • frommeyerfrommeyer ChicagoPosts: 418MI6 Agent
    I believe so. Plus it's in their JB/Special Edition section of the site with the other confirmed items.
    Has anyone received tracking information from Alessandro that their Maukos have shipped?
  • frommeyerfrommeyer ChicagoPosts: 418MI6 Agent
    I haven't.
  • Royale-les-EauxRoyale-les-Eaux LondonPosts: 820MI6 Agent
    Paid on Saturday, didn't receive a tracking number but courier contacted yesterday and delivered today. In the UK so imagine a day or two ahead of US on similar timetable. But he is processing and sending out.
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,516MI6 Agent
    Italy was on holiday Mon and Tues this week and Alessandro finished Friday, he was back in We'd.
    Posted mine then and arrived today
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
    Nice Buddy , I need these too to complete the outfit minus the coat
    Not received an email so I'm guessing available to order.
    Can i ask if you have the winch trousers did you go for the same size or smaller ?
    I have a 50 in winch so wasn't sure on this size

Go for same size!
    Cg23 wrote:

These look great man! Question for you since you own them: I’ve seen countless photos and seems like lighting plays with the color a bit. As an owner of them, would you say they have a brownish hue to them maybe thats why he wears the brown C&J’s? Would love to know your personal opinion

Almost a faded black, very dark grey ... light does catch them differently and 'changes the shade/hue. Not sure I would go as far as a brownish hue, though I get what you mean. They look fine in my view when worn with Moltons in real life ( as opposed to pics!) and they do not need just black shoes to make them look good, IMHO.
  • chriscollins007chriscollins007 North Somerset , England Posts: 1,154MI6 Agent
    Cheers Cedric I have done that and now mine have shipped.
    As they are now on the website I could bang them through on my credit card with free postage :D
    So 290 euros I think isn't too bad (wife would disagree obviously :)) ) but I'll get loads of wear out of them.
    Some of bond clothing for this film all in all IMO has been better than spectre - cost wise and casual and less of a headache :007)
    007 reporting for duty
  • LuciusNightmareLuciusNightmare Posts: 249MI6 Agent
    Can anyone identify Cary's glasses and jumper?

NTTD_CF.jpg
    wukH7I2.jpeg
  • othertravelothertravel Posts: 437MI6 Agent
    Hey everybody,

To confirm, what is the proper code for the TF NTTD grey jeans?

Is it BVJ26?
  • NoiNoi Posts: 705MI6 Agent
    Hey everybody,

To confirm, what is the proper code for the TF NTTD grey jeans?

Is it BVJ26?

Original Run: BPJ26 K01
    Re-Release: BVJ26 K01

K01 is the Colour-Code
  • othertravelothertravel Posts: 437MI6 Agent
    Thank you!
  • MyselfMyself Posts: 64MI6 Agent
    Had an e-mail exchange with Alessandro from Massimo Alba on the Mauko pants. He said currently his workload is extremely high but his running through the list. On the Max2 belt he recommended a size L. Usually my jeans are 33. Will see how it fits.
    Myself wrote:
    Had an e-mail exchange with Alessandro from Massimo Alba on the Mauko pants. He said currently his workload is extremely high but his running through the list. On the Max2 belt he recommended a size L. Usually my jeans are 33. Will see how it fits.

FWIW I am a 33 in jeans and I have the large Max2 belt and wish I'd gone with the medium. Large is too large.
  • MikeG77MikeG77 Posts: 1,771MI6 Agent
    Cheverian wrote:
    Myself wrote:

FWIW I am a 33 in jeans and I have the large Max2 belt and wish I'd gone with the medium. Large is too large.

It would be nice to understand why they didnt use Italian sizing for the belt as it would make things way easier. I was looking to buy this belt to have something more casual to go with my Prada belt but without having some sort of sizing info I decided to pass. When you get the large let us know how it fits and how it's sizing compares to other belts.
    I know where you keep your gun!
  • FerinstalFerinstal North of Londinium...Posts: 310MI6 Agent
    Cheverian wrote:
    Myself wrote:

Really? I’m a 32”. Got the Medium Max2 when it was at Mr Porter. Sent it back as I didn’t like how narrow it was, but even if I had liked it, I would have needed a large.

I wonder if they have changed the sizing?
    Yes. Considerably.
  • FerinstalFerinstal North of Londinium...Posts: 310MI6 Agent
    Myself wrote:

Alessandro is a really good man. I think we sometimes forget on this board that MA is a small boutique brand that doesn’t have a large workforce in place.

Tom Ford have clearly paid a lot of money for their association with Bond - hence their lawyers having such an attack on MA.

MA became involved almost blind to it all, because the leading man liked their brand.

Be worth remembering that sometimes. They are not set up for the type of business they are now in - though I’m sure they are enjoying the financial rewards!
    Yes. Considerably.
  • MyselfMyself Posts: 64MI6 Agent
    Ferinstal wrote:
    Cheverian wrote:
    Myself wrote:

Really? I’m a 32”. Got the Medium Max2 when it was at Mr Porter. Sent it back as I didn’t like how narrow it was, but even if I had liked it, I would have needed a large.

I wonder if they have changed the sizing?

Now I‘m a little bit confused. Could someone provide me the length of the belt til center hole?
    Many thanks!!!