No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

Comments

• km1fdmkm1fdm USAPosts: 211MI6 Agent

They would be crazy not to, as has been mentioned..

I'd like to also point out, there was obviously no point in the "embargo" since there is no product nor any word of it available yet.. as some of us stated earlier 😝 The only point of that would be if they do intend to make a more screen accurate version and release it, which I would hold out for over the long sleeve anyway to save a few $$. I'll be following here to see if it comes to fruition..

Lets see if the same happens with the swim trunks.. No confirmation (though some people claim to know), then no marketing plan. 😆

• RichardCard82RichardCard82 Posts: 292MI6 Agent

I expect DZ will be making a video about this shirt soon

• TheExit148TheExit148 Posts: 562MI6 Agent

Just saw on "Whats Daniel Wearing" instas that Anderson and Shepard confirmed a short sleeve version of the linen henely is coming within the next few weeks.

• drum007drum007 New York, NYPosts: 684MI6 Agent

Are the swim trunks and garage scene jeans the only items left to identify?

• StormmauerStormmauer Posts: 121MI6 Agent

I’m guessing there will be some differences in the Screen Short-Linen shirt and the AS released version? The current AS short sleeved shirts have a rib around the sleeves. If the costume crew did modify one then I doubt they recreated that. More just cut and hemmed it.

I assume AS will just release their current style in the correct colour.

• WARNING: If you are trying to buy the Palladium boots in "Sunrise/Carafe" be careful, I have already encountered 4 fake websites, and I'm currently working with PayPal to be refunded.

• I'm sorry but there is no way that the Mr Porter size chart is accurate for the A&S henley, especially the measurement for the shoulders.

• welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,292MI6 Agent
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • CheverianCheverian Posts: 1,450MI6 Agent

@welshboy78, you're a 44" chest, right?

• welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,292MI6 Agent

Yes 43 / 44 ish

Instagram - bondclothes007
  • SevenDSevenD Posts: 97MI6 Agent

… and not to forget about the swim trunks when Bond goes swimming with Madeleine Swan.

• Bond_AmbitionsBond_Ambitions Melbourne, AustraliaPosts: 459MI6 Agent
    edited September 2021

Also the mystery 5th pair of sunglasses in Norway. Any comment from those who’ve seen the film?

• shilton125shilton125 SCOTLANDPosts: 355MI6 Agent

I am wondering if the swim shorts are Anderson Shepherds also as they have swim shorts on their website. Also the fact that DCs jacket at the premier is also that brand

• NoiNoi Posts: 705MI6 Agent
    edited September 2021

minor spoiler alert but nothing regarding the plot just refering to the screeningtime of some of his cloth.

He doesnt wear any sunglasses when driving the V8, it seems that they dont appear in the film or I have missed something, some Outfits have a very very short screeningtime; we get the same shot of the matera trunks like in the trailer/teaser...no chance to identify them just by that unless there will be some behind the scene footage or so.

In think the structure of the Cap was much better visible but its hard to tell without having a still and I have watched the movie in 3D which I cant recommend at all! I really regret that especially when you watch out details

and yes: we have seen all of his outfits. Which was kind of disappointing but thats how it is, my wallet can breath now :d

• NoiNoi Posts: 705MI6 Agent

TB Shirt gets a full restock, all sizes in dif colours (they still show XS but its not available in that size)

https://www.tommybahama.com/en/Catalina-Twill-Shirt/p/T316035-13498?searchtext=catalina

I have the N.Peal Combat Pants in size S and M and can share some pictures and measurements if some of you are interested

• _Stocks_Stocks EnglandPosts: 391MI6 Agent

Yes please to the pics and measurements of the combats Noi!

Murder | Employment.
  • JigenJigen Posts: 76MI6 Agent

I popped by Npeal in London yesterday, to try the commando trousers on. I'm 6ft3, 176lbs, 32 waist and 34 inseam and I ended up choosing a size Small. The Medium was way too baggy on me and I had way too much room around waist and thighs. I think the Small fits me well, although the fabric is a bit stiff and needs some breaking in. The trousers are a bit short, like many of my other tapered cargo trousers, so I can only imagine myself wearing them with boots (such as the C&J Islay or Coniston) or high top sneakers.

• _Stocks_Stocks EnglandPosts: 391MI6 Agent

Just spoke to Anderson Shepherd who confirmed it definitely is their Henley. However they wont be bringing it out in the off white short sleeve until next summer. The guy i spoke to informed me that the bond clothing designers were given the long sleeve which they tailored. Also asked about their swim shorts, they are not from Anderson Shepherd

• Mattia De VartiMattia De Varti ItalyPosts: 488MI6 Agent

Where you told how much should they retail the henley?

no unfortunately but i believe it will be the same price as the one they produce in blue

• FerinstalFerinstal North of Londinium...Posts: 310MI6 Agent

Saw the film last night. Go see it as soon as you can.

A LOT of MA love in the film. Tom Ford must be quietly fuming…

Yes. Considerably.
  • DBSDBS Los Angeles, CAPosts: 1,015MI6 Agent

I was just told by A&S that the short-sleeve henley will cost £215. It's going to be available in 8-10 weeks. No word yet on sizing - I asked for a chart with measurements of the actual shirt so we can all choose based off the garment measurements. Sizing of the long-sleeve henley seems all over the place. Mr. Porter's sizing seems off (not surprised), and A&S site says to size down.

Kind regards,

Craig

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited September 2021

Does anybody know what size Daniel Craig wore in the A&S henley?

Has anyone received one yet and can shed some light on size and fit?

I just ordered a size Large, so if Mr Porter is correct it should be a good to snug fit, and if A&S is correct, then it should be quite massive lol

Also as someone else pointed out earlier, A&S is probably going to release the short sleeve henley with ribbed cuffs like all of their short sleeve henleys have, which will not be screen accurate since the wardrobe dept. just chopped them off and hemmed them.

• I just spoke with A&S, and I feel pretty stupid, they are going to be getting a lot more of the long sleeve in and also short sleeve.

It was a decision made in haste. If someone needs a size Large, let me know. It might fit me, but if it turns out that it's a massive

henley, just let me know if you want it before I return it.

• Daniel Craig's A&S henley was a size L, arms were cut off and the sides were taken in.

• pinder91pinder91 Posts: 13MI6 Agent

Just a follow up to my previous post (https://www.ajb007.co.uk/discussion/comment/1024663#Comment_1024663)...

The Medium army sweater arrived today, and I much prefer the fit compared to the Large I received last week.

That said, since I am in the US, I will have to pay return shipping to N. Peal (I'm estimating around $60). Before I get that far I figured I'd check to see if anyone here may be interested in my Large sweater and Medium pants. I grabbed them with the 15% off code and since I'll be losing money on a return anyway, these might as well go to someone here.

I also received a Medium and Large R&B henley, and based on first fitting, I'm returning the Large. I suspect the Medium will shrink a bit after washing, but I don't think the Large would shrink enough to give me the fit I'm after.