The not so short lived non argumentative political thread.

1767778798082»

Comments

• Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 17,544MI6 Agent
    Just trying to educate myself so thanks
    It's different when people you agree with attack the police and riot. Thanks again guys -{

It has never before happened that the Congress has been broken into by a violent mob, and it was done to stop the legally elected president elect from taking office. Trump supported this attack on democracy. I've made it very clear that the BLM rioting was serious, but rioting in the streets has happened many times before in the US and other democracies.
    What happened yesterday has never happened before in the US and I think the only comparable event in British history was maybe Cromwell's coup way back in time.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,696MI6 Agent
    Thanks again, I get the message ( Bursts balloon ) when it suits your politics
    you'll condemn the Mob, and when it suits your politics you'll defend their right
    to protest ?
    I 'm learning a lot guys thanks -{

By the way I'm not using " You" against you N24, it's a generality
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    No, you don't get the message at all.
    I've never defended the BLM riots. I've called them serious again and again in these posts. The point I'm making is that those riots were not direct attacks on US democracy and the constitutional change of presidents after a legal election result. And this ws instigated and supported by the president.
    Don't worry my last word before I let you all go back to your Marxist Re-education thread :D

One way to fix this as, suggested by many here after the Brexit vote, A second vote ? as
    Perhaps many voters didn't know what they were voting for .

This is bound to be popular as It was touted on this thread as a fix to Brexit :D

With That I'm done, I'll leave you guys in peace as the Political intellectuals of AJB {[]
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    What are you talking about, TP? "Marxist re-education thread". I've always been anti-communist. I was a soldier on the border of the USSR, willing to fight (and almost certainly die) to defend my country and your country against a Marxist dictatorship if neccesary.
    I've also been very clear that the British people have every right to leave the EU. What I did critizise was how it happened. I think the Brexit referendum was bungled in a clumsy way by the government, leading to an unneccesarily lengthy and dividing Brexit process. I welcome political discussion here in this thread, but please stay serious and write about what we actually write and the opinions we actually have.
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 30,801Chief of Staff
    Topic closed while I catch up.
    Re-opened.
    TP and his big wooden spoon are off elsewhere.
    I do realize that this last day or so has caused heightened emotions in all of us but please try and keep things controlled. I wasn't going to open this thread again but the obvious importance of recent events has forced my hand. I will close it again if necessary.
    It has come to my notice through a PM, that many believe me to be controlled by Qanon.
    I obviously dispute this but it seems the power of rumour is enough to convict. No evidence
    needed. So in order to dispel any doubts. I'll never post anything on this thread again. Once
    again anyone who dares to have a different thought from the " Correct thinking " will be
    silenced. Either blatantly or inconspicuously behind closed doors.
    Does anyone wonder why this thread gets closed so often?
This discussion has been closed.