FS: JCrew Kenton Suede Boots

Hello,

For sale here is a pair of JCrew Kenton suede boots in the screen accurate tan colour way(I believe the name was 'Sahara'), size 11US. These are used, though not terribly frequently, perhaps ten times. However, this was enough for slight wear to be plainly visible in person or in pictures, as shown below.

I haven't the first idea what a used pair of boots is worth, so please go ahead and make me an offer. I originally bought these for 200USD or so from James Brosnan when new.

Cheers
IMG_0365.jpg

IMG_0366.jpg

IMG_0372.jpg

IMG_0371.jpg

IMG_0370.jpg

IMG_0369.jpg

IMG_0368.jpg

IMG_0367.jpg

IMG_0373.jpg

Comments

• JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    Great price and in my size...I don’t think I can justify a third pair though. Good luck with the sale -{
  • BleauchampBleauchamp Posts: 42MI6 Agent
    JTM wrote:
    Great price and in my size...I don’t think I can justify a third pair though. Good luck with the sale -{
    Ha, thanks! If you ever rationalize it to yourself, I'll be here.
    $150 takes 'em folks! (bump obvs)
    Down to $125.
  • Dirty PunkerDirty Punker ...Your Eyes Only, darling."Posts: 2,587MI6 Agent
    Put them on the bay, they'll go mad over them.
    (Would love to but they're way too big)
    a reasonable rate of return
  • CommandantCommandant Posts: 1,368MI6 Agent
    I would also buy them, but the size is too big.
    You can have them steam washed.
    They will look brand new.
  • operas phantomoperas phantom GermanyPosts: 113MI6 Agent
    I want to buy them. Do you ship to Germany? I have sent you a PM. Please let me know
    Did you bring any chocolates?
    Put them on the bay, they'll go mad over them.
    (Would love to but they're way too big)
    Appreciate the advice, it may come to that. In the meantime, this is a reminder that they are still available, should anyone wish to bite.
  • SciarraSciarra Posts: 22MI6 Agent
    Hey guys.. Alan here. I have all but given up on eBay and other sites attempting to locate a pair of J Crew's in Sahara from Specter. I need a US 12. Does any one have an extra pair they would be willing to part with? My only recourse is to utilize the hand crafted expertise of Edward Green Shoe Makers in the UK and this would involve more work, flights and $$$$ than I am willing to commit to at this point. Although I dare say at the end of it all I would have an ultimate pair of dessert boots. North Africa awaits...

Thanks in advance,

Alan