Orelebar Brown

It looks like Chanel have just bought Orlebar Brown.
Yes. Considerably!

Comments

• welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,292MI6 Agent
    Oh dear X-(
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    It's fine really....leadership is being retained as well as creative control...and yes, full speed ahead with Bond phases...this was just to take advantage of certain online and offline multi-channel marketing initiatives....
    As long as we dont get Bond handbags :))
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,085MI6 Agent
    Will Chanel buying OB do to them what LVMH has done to RM Williams and Prada to Church?
  • ichaiceichaice LondonPosts: 593MI6 Agent
    I counted the other day I had 52 OB items :s
    Yes. Considerably!
    52? Bloody hell? Did you just sell your company to Chanel? :D
  • Miles MesservyMiles Messervy Posts: 1,757MI6 Agent
    Beginning of the end probably. It’s always supposed to be the same, until one day when it isn’t.
  • ichaiceichaice LondonPosts: 593MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    52? Bloody hell? Did you just sell your company to Chanel? :D

:)) -{
    Yes. Considerably!
    Well, as long as they release phase 2 and complete work on phase 3 I will be a happy camper.

By the way, phase 2 (their 24 piece Bond line) was just photographed the other day off the Italian coast by none other than Greg Williams!
    Beginning of the end probably. It’s always supposed to be the same, until one day when it isn’t.
  • Miles MesservyMiles Messervy Posts: 1,757MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    Well, as long as they release phase 2 and complete work on phase 3 I will be a happy camper.

By the way, phase 2 (their 24 piece Bond line) was just photographed the other day off the Italian coast by none other than Greg Williams!

Nice info. I’d say I’d they are that far along, probably nothing to worry about with the Bond stuff that’s planned. I was thinking more down the line. As a fan of the brand, I’d hate to see it.
  • HalfMonk HalfHitmanHalfMonk HalfHitman USAPosts: 2,324MI6 Agent
    24 pieces, eh...? :v
    What sharp little eyes you have.......
    24 pieces, eh...? :v
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    Is Phase 2 expected to be released this autumn?
    Phase 2 release will be March 2019.
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    Thanks David.
  • chriscollins007chriscollins007 North Somerset , England Posts: 1,154MI6 Agent
    just in time for my trip to the dominican :007)
    The Mantis wrote:
    Phase 2 release will be March 2019.
    007 reporting for duty
  • asd007asd007 Posts: 220MI6 Agent
    March is approaching. Any word on when in March phase two is coming??