Sean Connery’s Anthony Sinclair suit

The Bond VivantThe Bond Vivant SeendPosts: 1,326MI6 Agent
Sean Connery’s Anthony Sinclair suit worn in YOLT up for auction, if your pockets are deep enough:

http://www.icollector.com/item.aspx?i=31871565&utm_source

Comments

• CommandantCommandant Posts: 1,367MI6 Agent
    Very deep pockets...
  • Bond00XLBond00XL Posts: 117MI6 Agent
    ...indeed!
  • Mr SnowMr Snow Station "J" JamaicaPosts: 1,736MI6 Agent
    For $100,000 USD I'd buy it - provided it comes with a Toyota GT2000 8-)
    "Everyone knows rock n' roll attained perfection in 1974; It's a scientific fact". - Homer J Simpson
  • PoorMansJBPoorMansJB USAPosts: 1,198MI6 Agent
    OGG007 wrote:
    For $100,000 USD I'd buy it - provided it comes with a Toyota GT2000 8-)

Even a stock model of the car is currently valued at USD $1M so ...
  • superadosuperado Regent's Park West (CaliforniaPosts: 2,651MI6 Agent
    Man, the suit even comes with a 6'2" Connery mannequin, complete with silicone head with punched in hair...for $100K you get the ultimate James Bond standee!
    "...the purposeful slant of his striding figure looked dangerous, as if he was making quickly for something bad that was happening further down the street." -SMERSH on 007 dossier photo, Ch. 6 FRWL.....
  • 007Downunder007Downunder Hobart, Australia Posts: 373MI6 Agent
    Hi not sure what is the appropriate thread but I saw a great video from Kensington & Chelsea libraries “ Dressedto kill the Westend tailors who suited James Bond “ presented by Llewella Chapman.
    As I now get my suits from Mason and sons I found the part on Anthony Sinclair particularly interesting.
    Matt Spaiser received a fair bit of praise .
    Anthony
  • PeakeyPeakey Posts: 124MI6 Agent
    Hi not sure what is the appropriate thread but I saw a great video from Kensington & Chelsea libraries “ Dressedto kill the Westend tailors who suited James Bond “ presented by Llewella Chapman.
    As I now get my suits from Mason and sons I found the part on Anthony Sinclair particularly interesting.
    Matt Spaiser received a fair bit of praise .

How can we watch the video you mentioned?