WTB Vuarnet legend 06 Bond 25 sunglasses

Hello,

maybe someone has two or he does not like them...

Cheers -{
**everybody needs a hobby**
https://www.instagram.com/wearitlikebond/

Comments

• chriscollins007chriscollins007 North Somerset , England Posts: 1,154MI6 Agent
    i think august walker was selling a spare pair
    007 reporting for duty
  • MikeG77MikeG77 Posts: 1,771MI6 Agent
    Both spare pairs he had have been sold and the current pair he's selling are the original glasses that the Legend 06's are based on.
    I know where you keep your gun!
  • DBSDBS Los Angeles, CAPosts: 1,015MI6 Agent
    Hey Nico,

I've got a pair available for sale. Haven't had a chance to take pics and post it here, but I ordered them from Vuarnet USA and received them when they came back in stock. However, they're just too wide for my face. Vuarnet has an absurd 14-day return policy which I missed, so they're up for grabs if you want them. They're obviously brand new in the box with all paperwork, accessories, etc. Let me know if you're interested.

Kind regards,
    Craig
    DBS wrote:
    Hey Nico,

I've got a pair available for sale. Haven't had a chance to take pics and post it here, but I ordered them from Vuarnet USA and received them when they came back in stock. However, they're just too wide for my face. Vuarnet has an absurd 14-day return policy which I missed, so they're up for grabs if you want them. They're obviously brand new in the box with all paperwork, accessories, etc. Let me know if you're interested.

Kind regards,
    Craig

WOW 14 days is surprisingly short especially when they give you 30 days in Europe :#
  • DBSDBS Los Angeles, CAPosts: 1,015MI6 Agent
    MikeG77 wrote:
    DBS wrote:
    Hey Nico,

Kind regards,
    Craig

WOW 14 days is surprisingly short especially when they give you 30 days in Europe :#

Not only is it 14 days, but they have to receive them within 14 days. On top of that, it's 14 days from the time you PLACE your order, not when you RECEIVE it. In my case, it took 9 days to get them. So I had 5 days to try them on and get them back to Vuarnet. Horrible customer service too. Very soured on Vuarnet because of this experience.
    DBS wrote:
    MikeG77 wrote:
    DBS wrote:
    Hey Nico,

Kind regards,
    Craig

Not only is it 14 days, but they have to receive them within 14 days. On top of that, it's 14 days from the time you PLACE your order, not when you RECEIVE it. In my case, it took 9 days to get them. So I had 5 days to try them on and get them back to Vuarnet. Horrible customer service too. Very soured on Vuarnet because of this experience.

Obviously the 14 day return policy wouldn't be so bad if it was based on date of receipt but to start the clock once shipped is completely ridiculous! I'm actually surprised that Vuarnet provided such horrible customer service to you and honestly I don't blame you for being soured by the experience. I saw your review on the website and I'm hoping they make it right for you.
  • richmenstoysrichmenstoys GermanyPosts: 1,482MI6 Agent
    Thank you guys!
    DBS PM sent...
    Please close this thread -{ -{ -{
    **everybody needs a hobby**
    https://www.instagram.com/wearitlikebond/
This discussion has been closed.