WTB: SD Golden Gun

Bond Collectors' WeekendsBond Collectors' Weekends Gainesville, Florida USAPosts: 1,882MI6 Agent
A friend offline is seeking an SD. All offers welcome! He will pay a decent amount to secure one...

Thanks in advance.
Seven (007) James Bond Tours! Mission: Mexico!

Comments

• Simon_jreesSimon_jrees Wales, UKPosts: 89MI6 Agent
    I was after an S.D for a while. You'll find that they've mostly been passed through the hands of people who just wanted to sell them for their value or weren't concerned about letting them go and have landed in the hands of collector's who have no intention of parting with them. There are exceptions but come around rarely. The last one I saw went for about 6 thousand pounds at auction... and I don't mean an eBay auction either. Your friend might get lucky though, best of luck. :007)
    "I hate to ask stupid questions but where exactly did you lay him out cold?"
  • parfaitelumiereparfaitelumiere Posts: 153MI6 Agent
    Do you know what is reason, why he wants a sd, is it to get a SD specifically, or to get something better than FE?
  • silver hair guysilver hair guy Posts: 8MI6 Agent
    I have been wondering just how many of the SD Golden Guns were made. I have one with a very low number on it? -{
  • Simon_jreesSimon_jrees Wales, UKPosts: 89MI6 Agent
    I have been wondering just how many of the SD Golden Guns were made. I have one with a very low number on it? -{

Yours should have the number of how many were made on it accompanying what number you have, if you don't then it might have something to do with them doing a first and second generation so maybe they didn't know how many they were going to produce. They should be numbered between 1-7500 but they only ended up making about 700 of them.
    "I hate to ask stupid questions but where exactly did you lay him out cold?"
  • silver hair guysilver hair guy Posts: 8MI6 Agent

Yours should have the number of how many were made on it accompanying what number you have, if you don't then it might have something to do with them doing a first and second generation so maybe they didn't know how many they were going to produce. They should be numbered between 1-7500 but they only ended up making about 700 of them.
    Thanks for that info. I have #180 -{