New aqua terra from no time to die?

Hello guys , im thinking of purchasing aqua terra and cant decide between skyfall 38.5mm or 41.5 mm spectre ( no limited edition , just version worn by Daniel Craig in the movie).
But since new movie coming out , do you maybe know WHAT AQUA TERRA IS WORN IN MATERA, ITALY SCENES ? if yes , please post link or reference number. Thanks and kind regards

Comments

• MikeG77MikeG77 Posts: 1,771MI6 Agent
    Mmpu97 wrote:
    Hello guys , im thinking of purchasing aqua terra and cant decide between skyfall 38.5mm or 41.5 mm spectre ( no limited edition , just version worn by Daniel Craig in the movie).
    But since new movie coming out , do you maybe know WHAT AQUA TERRA IS WORN IN MATERA, ITALY SCENES ? if yes , please post link or reference number. Thanks and kind regards

Personally i'd go for the 38.5mm version worn in Skyfall if you can find it for a reasonable price. The Spectre 41.5 non LE is a good watch as well but i wouldn't go for it unless it was a lot less than the Skyfall version. I'm thinking its model # 220.10.38.20.03.001 which is a 38mm case that is being worn in Matera but i'm not a 100% sure but the AT worn in Skyfall and Spectre was blue so its a good guess :D
    I know where you keep your gun!
  • PaperbillPaperbill FloridaPosts: 810MI6 Agent
    Depends on how big you are? I'm a big guy so the smaller size doesn't work for me.