Comments

• BreboseBrebose QC, CanadaPosts: 15MI6 Agent
    I have received mine today...
    Old Bond, New Tricks, on Instagram
  • BondClothingBondClothing Posts: 338MI6 Agent
    Brebose wrote:
    I have received mine today...
    Congratulations?
    Lifestyle guide to the products and locations featured in the James Bond films.
  • singhammersinghammer Posts: 89MI6 Agent
    Order cancelled? :#
    Probably I’ll get that soon, too. TB hasn’t replied to any of my mails, so that’s probably not a good sign.
  • Enjoying DeathEnjoying Death Toronto, ON CANADAPosts: 1,136MI6 Agent
    edited September 2020
    I received my shirt earlier this week. Love it and glad I sized down from my usual XL to a L. These shirts are roomy. -{
    Did anyone else get a canceled order email from them or is it just me?
    Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
    Bond: “I must be dreaming.”
    singhammer wrote:
    Probably I’ll get that soon, too. TB hasn’t replied to any of my mails, so that’s probably not a good sign.
    Yeah, like many others have stated; the customer service seriously seems to be lacking.
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 2,477MI6 Agent
    singhammer wrote:
    Yeah, like many others have stated; the customer service seriously seems to be lacking.

What size were you ordering?
    singhammer wrote:

A small, and I ordered the night we were notified as I didn't want to risk it selling out by morning.
  • JD_007JD_007 Glasgow, UKPosts: 20MI6 Agent

A small, and I ordered the night we were notified as I didn't want to risk it selling out by morning.

Same thing happened to me.

Ordered a S the day they came back in stock. There was no movement on the order for over 10-days so got in contact with them via email and they told me that the shirt was now out of stock and that they couldn't fulfill my order. Not impressed with the set up at all.
    Maybe they had less in stock than expected due to some earlier "unrecognized" phone orders?
    Still I haven't got any reply from them at all. But neither a cancellation so far.
    singhammer wrote:
    Maybe they had less in stock than expected due to some earlier "unrecognized" phone orders?
    Still I haven't got any reply from them at all. But neither a cancellation so far.
    Hmm, That doesn't sound like good news but I would email them to find out whats going on.
  • Bond44Bond44 Vauxhall CrossPosts: 1,557MI6 Agent
    Oh dear Tommy just canceled my order unable to fulfill - please try again in November!

they can feck off - poor show really they didn't advise I had to ask/ chase ' Long Live the Island life' my arrse!

I will stick with my £25 Zara alternative.

Cheers :007)
    My name is Bond, Basildon Bond - I have letters after my name!
  • StiffassBritStiffassBrit United KingdomPosts: 194MI6 Agent
    Bond44 wrote:
    Oh dear Tommy just canceled my order unable to fulfill - please try again in November!

they can feck off - poor show really they didn't advise I had to ask/ chase ' Long Live the Island life' my arrse!

I will stick with my £25 Zara alternative.

Cheers :007)

After reading some of the other comments on this post I decided to contact TB and ask them if my order has been shipped. Had the same response and bulls*!t email saying that they were sorry they hadn't informed me that my order was cancelled, but not to worry as they will get, wait for it............41 shirts in size small in November :)) I have to laugh as it's so pathetic. Needless to say I replied telling them how disappointed I was and how their service was so p!ss poor that I wanted off their mailing list and wouldn't be bothering with them again. I had to also ask for my refund as they had been holding on to it for 14 days and would have done for longer if I hadn't contacted them X-( I know people have said this before, but what bunch of idiots run a company with a product that completely sells out twice then decide to restock with only 41 units in 2 months time - unbelievable!

Absolutely agree with you Bond44 - they can f^ck right off.
    I'm sorry......that last hand...nearly killed me
  • JTMJTM Posts: 2,962MI6 Agent
    Where are TB shirts made? Maybe their supply chain has been significantly affected by everything going on and they aren’t able to produce normal quantities of their items? Remember this is just one of their hundreds of items and I don’t believe they’re treating this particular item any different and taking advantage of the film connection by producing more than a regular stock of it. But yes, their customer service does really need improvement.
  • NoiNoi Posts: 479MI6 Agent
    Size S and M available again in black and other colours now

https://www.tommybahama.com/en/Catalina-Twill-Shirt/p/T316035-220
  • fleiterfleiter USPosts: 222MI6 Agent
    Noi wrote:

Thanks for the heads up @Noi, I finally managed to get size small :)
  • MrSwindermanMrSwinderman Dover, Ohio, USAPosts: 208MI6 Agent
    Just ordered mine today! Very excited -{
    Noi wrote:

Thanks for the heads up Noi!
    Hopefully Tommy Bahama will reply this time as I still don’t know if they gonna fulfill my first order or if I should re-order :s
  • StiffassBritStiffassBrit United KingdomPosts: 194MI6 Agent
    singhammer wrote:
    Noi wrote:

Thanks for the heads up Noi!
    Hopefully Tommy Bahama will reply this time as I still don’t know if they gonna fulfill my first order or if I should re-order :s

Singhammer I would go ahead and order. It's likely that if you haven't heard from them your order will not be fulfilled. I'm sure you would be able to offload the shirt if you ended getting another one. According to TB, when they re-stock it's only for a limited number. I would take everything they say with a pinch of salt, they told me 41 would be available in November and yet here we are a few weeks later with a re-stock.
    I'm sorry......that last hand...nearly killed me
  • The Bond VivantThe Bond Vivant SeendPosts: 1,126MI6 Agent
    If anyone in the UK is looking for a size Medium, I have one unopened that I could let go for a discount
  • GlennGervotGlennGervot FrancePosts: 35MI6 Agent
    PM sent ;)
    If anyone in the UK is looking for a size Medium, I have one unopened that I could let go for a discount
  • Smithers500Smithers500 Spectre IslandPosts: 1,018MI6 Agent
    PM sent
    Japanese proverb say, "Bird never make nest in bare tree".
  • JB1106340JB1106340 Posts: 246MI6 Agent
    I got a Small tonight, back in stock!
  • Greg137blueGreg137blue milford michiganPosts: 73MI6 Agent
    JB1106340 wrote:
    Just received shipping confirmation for a size small ordered on Thursday 09/10/20
  • James BoldmanJames Boldman Amherst, MAPosts: 455MI6 Agent
    JB1106340 wrote:
    Just received shipping confirmation for a size small ordered on Thursday 09/10/20
    Same here!
  • sunny01sunny01 Posts: 449MI6 Agent
    How much does it cost with shipping and customs to UK if anyone here has ordered before...trying to see what overall cost is and if its worth it?
  • JB1106340JB1106340 Posts: 246MI6 Agent
    sunny01 wrote:
    How much does it cost with shipping and customs to UK if anyone here has ordered before...trying to see what overall cost is and if its worth it?

£132 all in.
    JB1106340 wrote:
    sunny01 wrote:

£132 all in.

Thanks for the info. I think decision has been made for me! Size S is now out of stock!
  • Greg137blueGreg137blue milford michiganPosts: 73MI6 Agent
    Wow That was fast !.
    They need to stock up on more size S which is what a regular size person would wear. Who the hell is wearing XL and XXL in these shirts!!
  • Smithers500Smithers500 Spectre IslandPosts: 1,018MI6 Agent
    There’s no guarantee that those who’ve bought one have even really got one, after the last cancellation debacle. I’m not buying off them directly, they seem a right shower...
    Japanese proverb say, "Bird never make nest in bare tree".