"Storm Maker" - An Oscar Jade Thriller

LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,988Quartermasters
edited April 2020 in Off Topic Chat
Hello, ladies and gents! {[] Hope all are coping and well during this very dodgy time!

Ever a master of timing, my latest Oscar Jade book published yesterday, about an hour before Easter Sunday...availability hasn't opened up yet on the Amazon sites, likely due to the holiday weekend, but I thought I would at least share the cover art, and entertain any questions or comments. This is the (long-delayed) second book in the series, and I hope to keep writing them until I shuffle off this mortal coil.

MIAMI BEACH – 1942:

Jade’s prisoner laughed. “My name is John Smith,” he said. “I am visiting Miami
Beach from Indianapolis, where I work in a factory that manufactures tools for the
automotive industry. I am married to a woman named Frances, and I have three children. I
go to church every Sunday, and listen to Chicago White Sox games on the radio.”

Jade took a step closer, his Smith and Wesson extended. “Are you sure?” he asked
coolly. “That’s your story? That’s what you’re going to stick with?”

“My name is John Smith,” he repeated, with a smile that could not be tolerated.

“All right,” Oscar Jade readily agreed, and put a bullet through the top of his right
foot.

Oscar Jade, a private detective in Miami Beach in 1942, is investigating the suicide of a
friend…and he doesn’t believe it’s a suicide. As he investigates, the stakes soon escalate to life
and death – for a great many people – and it soon becomes clear that a world war is about to be
fought, right here…at home.

Storm-Maker-Cover-Final.jpg

Cover art Copyright 2020 Daren Hatfield - All rights reserved. Used by permission.
Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
"I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
"Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    {[] Great News, I really enjoyed Jade's first adventure. Hopefully Amazon will
    have it available soon, at these times of Lock-down, we all need new stuff to read.
    The art work looks great very of the period -{
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Golrush007Golrush007 South AfricaPosts: 3,418Quartermasters
    Well done on getting the new novel completed Loeffelholz, and also to Darenhat for the artwork. I wish you the best of luck with the release, I hope it sells well!
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,053Chief of Staff
    Looking forward to my copy arriving. :)
  • LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,988Quartermasters
    edited April 2020
    The paperback copy is now online on the British Amazon website: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Storm-Maker-Oscar-Jade-Thriller/dp/1977221467/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=storm+maker+mark+loeffelholz&qid=1586981969&sr=8-1

Unfortunately, the virus apparently has dictated that it isn't immediately available, as more essential things are understandably shipping first...but when the digital platforms come online, I will share it here as well in case anyone is interested. If anyone would like a signed paperback copy (of either or both Jade books) sent across the pond, PM me and I can make that happen.

Just for fun, here's the back cover author photo...any similarity with my AJB avatar may or may not be coincidental ;)

Author-Photo-Storm-Maker.jpg

Cheers, and stay well! {[]
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Great news, out of interest should we look out for a "Bond" Easter egg somewhere
    as before ?
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Great news, out of interest should we look out for a "Bond" Easter egg somewhere
    as before ?

I wouldn’t rule it out -{
    "STORM MAKER" is now LIVE on Amazon Kindle for £4.01!!

That's right - the second book in the Oscar Jade Thriller series can now be had IMMEDIATELY on your device!

This book is COVID-19 FREE! You will not get the virus from reading this book...there is NO REFERENCE TO VIRUSES OF ANY KIND! There isn't even a mention of bat soup, laboratories, or even the Wuhan Province of China! I AM OFFERING YOU A 100% CORONAVIRUS-FREE EXPERIENCE!

Cheaper than your favorite rollercoaster ticket, and the ride lasts longer!

Cheers!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Storm-Maker-Oscar-Jade-Thriller-ebook/dp/B087CBS3XG/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=storm+maker+mark+loeffelholz&qid=1587483966&sr=8-1