New Member Introduction: Zafran 'Zaf' Jones

Mr_JonesMr_Jones SloughPosts: 15MI6 Agent
Hi Everyone,

Please allow me to introduce myself as a new addition to AJB, my name is Zafran Jones (or ‘Zaf’ for short).

It is said that there are always like-minded individuals out there for any interests (no matter how detailed) you may hold. I have avidly read and enjoyed many of the discussions on AJB for many years as a spectator.

Amidst the current pandemic we find ourselves in I have found solace (pun not intended) in the online events kindly put on by the wider Bond community. The snow ball effect took place and I figured why stop there?

I have always had strong admiration for the AJB community’s shared trove of knowledge, pursuit of realising screen accuracy and sheer will in getting recreation projects greenlit for the fans. It would be an understatement to say that topics of discussion on AJB have educated me on Bond, aided informed purchase decisions and answered questions I at times felt nobody else would think of.

A fun Bond fact about myself would be that I grew up and still reside to this day a stone’s throw from the Stoke Park resort immortalised in 1964’s Goldfinger.

I look forward to actively taking part in discussions in the near future.

Kind regards,

Zaf

Comments

• BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,208Chief of Staff
    Welcome to AJB, Zaf. We have a dedicated thread for welcoming new members, which you'll find just above yours, so I'm closing this one. This isn't an unfriendly gesture, I hope you enjoy yourself and have a good time here.
This discussion has been closed.