Daniel Craigs Brown Leather Jacket

Good Day Everyone

Does anybody know what Leather Jacket Daniel Craig is wearing here?
Searched the whole internet but couldn't find a thing.
Craig.jpg

Comments

• Bond_AmbitionsBond_Ambitions Melbourne, AustraliaPosts: 460MI6 Agent
    Great username, I wish i had thought of it. The jacket was a Tom Ford prototype piece if I'm not mistaken. I always loved that jacket.
  • thelordflasheartthelordflasheart Posts: 310MI6 Agent
    Yep, Tom Ford - Craig wore this jacket a lot a while back. I was very pleased as I have a very similar jacket from Club Monaco which is one of the best made pieces of clothing I have (sadly it's too big for me now).
  • emtiememtiem SurreyPosts: 5,705MI6 Agent
    That's very nice, yes.
  • kaddkadd Posts: 917MI6 Agent
    If I remember right the actual TF jacket that was released had extra pockets or zips.

So to me it took away from the clean nature of the prototype DC wears
  • MrBeachMrBeach Posts: 3MI6 Agent
    Thank you very much for your replies gentlemen!

Seems like this thing is very rare to find.
  • JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    I believe this is the production version (can’t find any of Tom Ford’s photos). As kadd said, large zips were added to the front pockets. Shame, I prefer the clean look of the prototype.

https://poshmark.com/listing/Tom-Ford-Leather-Jacket-Size-48-5ca229c779df27f99919f972
  • jared_nomakjared_nomak Posts: 1,942MI6 Agent
    There was an option to get a number made the same as the one he was wearing but it was not cheap and think we would struggle to get the numbers
  • goneontheroadgoneontheroad Posts: 168MI6 Agent
    I can’t believe he stuck a pin in it. Maybe it’s a magnet.
  • BondClothingBondClothing Posts: 351MI6 Agent
    There was an option to get a number made the same as the one he was wearing but it was not cheap and think we would struggle to get the numbers
    We could always try again!
    Lifestyle guide to the products and locations featured in the James Bond films.
  • TimeyswirlsTimeyswirls Posts: 134MI6 Agent
    I can’t believe he stuck a pin in it. Maybe it’s a magnet.

He did the same thing to the Dunhill jacket from layer cake, really shows how little these super nice leather jackets mean to him while they’d be a major investment to us.