Perth Mint NTTD coin

I couldn’t see a thread for this. For those interested the coin has been released today.
I succumbed and bought one as I thought the film scene with Bond on a motorcycle pretty cool.
Anthony

Comments

• SnorpleySnorpley Posts: 86MI6 Agent
    I don't think it's something I would ordinarily have jumped at, but I reckon I'll pull th trigger on this one too! I think the design is really cool. I reckon I'll have some mild regrets if I don't grab one and the movie ends up being as amazing as I hope it to be.
    I couldn’t see a thread for this. For those interested the coin has been released today.
    I succumbed and bought one as I thought the film scene with Bond on a motorcycle pretty cool.
    ...a brother from Sydney
  • StiffassBritStiffassBrit United KingdomPosts: 219MI6 Agent
    Hi everyone, I just wanted to share the pictures of the Perth Mint coins I received. For anyone interested they are fantastic, as is the presentation and packaging. I bought the No Time to Die and Goldeneye coins. Both come with a nicely featured outer presentation box. Inside is a quality glass case with a magnetic lid which is branded 007. The detail on the coins are great, in particular the NTTD coin. The certificate of authenticity is another well presented feature. For anyone sitting on the fence I would definitely go for these. Also waiting on the Perth Mint 007 LE coin. Enjoy!

20210225-130916.jpg

20210225-131749.jpg

20210225-131634.jpg

20210225-131641.jpg
    I'm sorry......that last hand...nearly killed me